Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:19 pm
User Image

Takeshi made Dia loon back at him,His pale red eyes looking into her own. "Why are you going to attack..? what reason do you have other then dumb orders..Why can't you be with me." His expression was a look of worry and sadness.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:20 pm
Hiro had an idea and felt like an idiot, he threw the covers to the side and went into Ghost's room where an extra bed was, then grabbed up it's sheets and rolled them up in his arms as he walked back into the room. "Here we go." He muttered and replaced the old bed covers, then looked at Damian. "You can bother me, just leave the temple rooms be." He said and gave a smile, but it disappeared with Nikolai's words. "Oh really?" He asked, clenching his fist, he tries to be nice and he gets accused?!

Yumaki looked at Hiro with a smirk, maybe Hiro was regaining some of his light after all. He then heard Nikolai and sighed. Damn.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:24 pm
"Damain this wedding has ivan, tojo and germans them three right there hate each other but when they attack if chaos is among them he is mine" he said leting out a claw  
Lena gasped and got between Nikolai and Hiro. "Please calm down!" she begged Hiro then looked at Nikolai. "He wouldn't do that. If anyone, it's Armageddon." she said and looked back and forth at the two.

"Wouldn't be surprised!" Damian called out, back to normal now.

"Orders are orders. I can be with you, but you must wait after tomorrow." Dia murmured. "Do not pop a blood vessel waiting." she said with a small smirk.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Yes! you put me in a room with two people who are trying to kill me, and i garuntee are going to attack us tomarrow at the wedding! and you put Lena in the same room as you! your trying to get rid of me!" he yelled. "i knew something was wrong!" he said and pulled out his blade. "Im not as stupid as I look" he said and looked at Lena. "think about it though! he invited almost all of our enemies to the wedding, he put me in a room where he knew i'd be assaulted!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:30 pm
Hiro sighed, not even pulling out a weapon. "Wow, how can you be so dense." Hiro didn't have any intention of hurting anybody, but now he certainly did.

Yumaki laughed, he was placed in the room to stop Arm from hurting him, not team with him. "Watch your tongue, your a good friend." He muttered.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:33 pm
"Ive been extremely patient with you Hiro....but my patients has been run thin!" he said, hovering the tip of the blade near Hiro's neck. "now this time, im going to kill you" he said calmly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:34 pm
"But he also invited our friends, some who haven't even showed up yet, and they're way stronger than our enemies combined." Lena said and gently put her hand on Nikolai's sword, slowly pushing it away from anyone. "Let's all just calm down, we're all just a little stressed for tomorrow." she murmured.

Remembering something John said, Damian turned to him and asked, "Who the Heck is Ivan?" After a few minutes, he fumed again then dramatically pointed at Lena. "Another secret lover???" he yelled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm
"yes, your friends. notice how he didnt invite my brothers? or anybody that I know that dont want to kill me?" he said, gripping his sword tighter. "he's brainwashed you Lena. I dont know how you can't see that he's trying to kill us, more specifically me!" he sighed. "and who knows who else he's invited to the wedding that will try to kill us."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image

Takeshi looked at Dia. "Why be with them! Forget them and just be with me..No more taking orders instead do what you want to do...Don't do what you were ordered tomorrow..Please..I don't want to fight you again." He held o to Dia tightly.  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:45 pm
A small wave of darkness pushed hiro back from John, he felt more darkness ready to be unleashed but he felt something more as Ghost's hand was on Hiro's shoulder. A wave of gray flashed through the rooms as the weight of everyones weapons icreased by ten times the normal amount so that they'd be dull weight. "Stop being so giddy, everyone to there own rooms, now!" He yelled out, making Hiro shudder.

Ghost directed his attention to Nikolai. "Tell me, how many of your brothers want Hiro dead?" He asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:48 pm
"All of them" Nikolai smiled back. "They all see the evil in Hiro that I now see." he said, easily picking up his weapon. "now hold him still while i decapitate him"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:53 pm
Damian shifted into a snake and wrapped himself around the Russian, forcing his arms down. "Eassssssssssy now." he hissed.

Lena looked at Nikolai then at Hiro. 'I'm sorry.' she mouthed.

"I cannot... whether I want to or not." Dia sighed and broke through Takeshi's grip, avoiding eye contact.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:56 pm
Nikolai looked at lena and sighed "why can't you see what he is doing?" he said and looked at Damian. "i'd expect at least you'd see it Damian." he looked at Hiro. "I am going to kill you Hiro. I swear it!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:58 pm
User Image

Takeshi made her look into his eyes,They held worry and they showed how much he cared for Dia. "What do you mean..?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff