Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Ascensions Anonymous :: Legendary List + Open-for-Blessings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:12 am
sweatdrop

ROFL, thanks Harper. xD

Ahhh, anyone want to RP with Pearlfisher? :S  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:27 pm
Forgot this in my last post, but updates for FB.
I CAN HELP YOU CHILD
User Image
Modus Operandi: Fish Bones normally 'stalks' his 'prey' for a few days in his foxbun form. If they verbally say, to themselves or a companion, that they'd like a blessing then he'll grant it. However, if the Kin seeking a blessing is friends with FB or carrying his children then he'll bless them as a stag. PM me to request a blessing.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

StarScarred

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RP Profile: RP Profile
Brief Bio: She's pragmatic, honest and blunt about it. Her biggest pet peeves are vanity and ignorance-- stupidity she can forgive, as that just can't be helped. She's not really a bad sort, though, and is often willing to help someone in need, though her methods might sometimes be unorthodox, or possibly even unwelcome! Her level of pushiness depends on the situation.
RPs Completed: None D8
ISO: Someone opposite of her-- a dreamer, carefree, doesn't take things seriously, etc to convince her to loosen up a little. Idk.. if you think your kimeti would make for some fun RP with her just hit me up!

---
Soul Drift here is his RP Profile

Breakaway her RP Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:31 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: Right here!
Brief Bio: Not much of a talker, but will speak her mind when need be. She can be quite unfocused and can get distracted by the simplest of things. Never Heard is also very curious about her surroundings which can get her into trouble. She tends to wonder around the swamp in search of interesting things.
RPs Completed: 0/10 + 0/1 Story Told/Responded To
ISO: I'm up for anything!  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:25 pm
Everything's been updated and added, thanks for posting here, guys! Do tell me if I messed anything up!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 am
HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: --
Brief Bio: A hunter that holds honour in high regard and always keeps her promises. Proud and stubbornly independent, she won’t let anyone help her, even when she needs it. However, if you do somehow aid her, you can be sure that she will repay you – appear one day when you’ve already forgotten, or perhaps when you need her most.
RPs Completed: Zerooo >:
ISO: Maybe one where she's in trouble and someone helps her out? Then a follow-up RP where she returns the favour. Yeah... and anything else! (8  

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:07 am
HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: Journal
Brief Bio: A blunt and honourable wasp who has yet to come to terms with her Kimeti side.
RPs Completed: 2/10 [no story yet]
ISO: I will take on any rp! Swarm needs contact with a lot of kin so she can better understand herself. Not open for flings. Nasty kin will be beaten down if they try take her on.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:17 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: Shall we?
Brief Bio: Distorting the Light is a cold and calculating doe who can easily slip into different personas to get what she wants from others. She was once life-mated to a buck of spirituality and, with him, created a cult-like tribe that sought out the Truth of why everything was happening. After her son, The Salt in Your Wounds, murdered her mate, she destroyed what they built, disbanded their tribe and abandoned her children, ashamed. Now she seeks a new start to rebuild her life.
RPs Completed:
- [ No Point in Hiding ]
- [ The Blessing of Prophets ]
- [ Finding Our Reason ]
- [ Ambition Killed The Kimeti ]
- [ A Time of Decay ]
- [ The End of a Rainbow ] <-- WIP
ISO: I really want to get Mirage a bone mask made before her ascension. It's made from the skull of her life-mate, and she wears it to remind herself of her past while keeping herself anonymous. I haven't done her story yet because I have no idea how to go about it with her.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:00 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: [ Link ]
Brief Bio: Grave is kind of a surly old man who just wants to do his job and talk to the dead at his leisure. Those who respect the dead - or death as a whole - will generally find him more attentive to their presence. His 'job' is talking to the restless dead to find their bones and give them proper burial so they can move on.
RPs Completed: None completed, 1 started + No story
ISO: Anyone who thinks it's cool a kin talks to the dead; anyone who thinks he's full of fumes and is hallucinating. Those who want to discuss or reflect on their personal losses; those who perhaps want to help him out (he will be taking on an assistant at some point). Those who agree with his methods, or don't. Those who just want a companion for a long stretch of swamp, or don't want a companion but have no choice while they wait out a torrential downpour. I'm literally open for anything! (For what it's worth: breeding is almost entirely on an IC basis. He's kind of hard to get along with, and kind of has to be coerced into the idea of children.)

I FOUND THIS NEW METHOD
Link: [ Journal ]
Status: Fast if... quick responses and the RP has a core element we can move through rather than making it up as we go. Slow if... you want longer RP responses and we're winging the RP. Also tend to get slow/not come on Gaia when I'm in midterms and finals, but I'll warn you of that in advance!
Description: I love to come up with scenarios to force unlikely kin into dealing with each other. I get very excited and over-eager when it comes to moving plots forward and am totally game for multi-RP arcs. My PM box is always open for ideas and suggestions!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:15 pm
Amizade
Ahhh, anyone want to RP with Pearlfisher? :S

Blackthorn
ISO:
Maybe one where she's in trouble and someone helps her out? Then a follow-up RP where she returns the favour. Yeah... and anything else! (8

Pearlfisher --
If he wants someone to test out his experiments and be in awe, even if they blow up in their face, Storm can help!
If he wants someone to be utterly unimpressed and probably knock him down a few pegs (I'm so sorry in advance LOL), Comet can do that.

As for Blackthorn, just about ANY of my kin (sans the jerkwads LOL) could help her out and be helped in return. Grave (serious, 'grave'), Storm (exuberant, excitable) and Herald (kind, patient) would be the best bet for kimeti as a normal encounter and Fade (jock, show-off) as a non-kimeti encounter.

Ruriska
ISO: I will take on any rp! Swarm needs contact with a lot of kin so she can better understand herself. Not open for flings. Nasty kin will be beaten down if they try take her on.

Totoma would find Swarm fascinating, as would Take Root (though that would be on hold until the ORP is done with!). She might also find some nuggets of thought with Grave, seeing as he doesn't discriminate in race and only cares about the end product.

Blinded By Silence
ISO: I really want to get Mirage a bone mask made before her ascension. It's made from the skull of her life-mate, and she wears it to remind herself of her past while keeping herself anonymous. I haven't done her story yet because I have no idea how to go about it with her.

I read about her nightmares and how she thought the Swamp was going to take him away from her -- I think she and Grave would have some REALLY awesome, intense RP if you're interested. He could try to talk her out of keeping the skull (insisting he can't move on like this) OR, if she can sway him, perhaps he could help her with the idea of 'wearing' the skull since he wears one himself. He's no good for emotional support but he can be either an advocate for her letting her husband go or teaching her the burden of carrying the dead with her.

(HOPE IT'S OKAY TO POST ALL THIS HERE JUN, I'LL PM IF NOT!)  

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 am
Chrystali

Totoma would find Swarm fascinating, as would Take Root (though that would be on hold until the ORP is done with!). She might also find some nuggets of thought with Grave, seeing as he doesn't discriminate in race and only cares about the end product.

I'd love to see both the Totoma and Grave RP happen. Totoma would probably have to work a little harder to get her attention but I think Swarm would at least be interested in who and what Grave is. She'd also be keen to hear about talking to the dead and then work out her own mind about it, since for her dead generally just means dead and the idea of them having any sort of voice would confuse her. <3

derpedit: OH and could we rp Grave and Carries I feel like they'd get along and have some interesting conversations. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:51 am
Chrystali
As for Blackthorn, just about ANY of my kin (sans the jerkwads LOL) could help her out and be helped in return. Grave (serious, 'grave'), Storm (exuberant, excitable) and Herald (kind, patient) would be the best bet for kimeti as a normal encounter and Fade (jock, show-off) as a non-kimeti encounter.

Y-you want to play with me? crying heart

I would love anything to do with Pearlfisher! Storm or Comet would be awesome. I don't mind if she crushes his dreams. :P

LOL, @ Grave is grave. :D (It's okay, Candid is candid and Logic is logical)
I'm actualy RPing the favour-returning thing with Ruri's Pulse at the moment. I would love to plot something else with your kin though! I just... don't know what. xD
Maybe with Grave? Since you want to ascend him to? <3  

Amizade

Phantom

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:29 am
HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: Journal WIP ;;
Brief Bio: A bit strange, rather too fascinated with what makes everyone tick and especially everything that is living in the swamp (she talks about trees too much). Doesn't really get jokes.
RPs Completed: 1 in progress so far QQ
ISO: Strange kin or kin that doesn't mind her weird theories and cryptic statements about everything that is around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:06 am
Chrystali

Blinded By Silence

I read about her nightmares and how she thought the Swamp was going to take him away from her -- I think she and Grave would have some REALLY awesome, intense RP if you're interested. He could try to talk her out of keeping the skull (insisting he can't move on like this) OR, if she can sway him, perhaps he could help her with the idea of 'wearing' the skull since he wears one himself. He's no good for emotional support but he can be either an advocate for her letting her husband go or teaching her the burden of carrying the dead with her.

That would probably be the winter before she leaves her edge of the swamp, the winter she spent sleeping on her mate's grave, keeping guard so the spirits won't take him. This sounds very fun, I would love to do that!  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:03 pm
I'm so stupid proud of my progress...

I'VE BEEN SOBER FOR A WEEK
Name: Smoldering Reverie
New RP Total: 2/15 RPs (3 in progress, 2 about the start, and a few solos to write), 2/1 Stories (and I have her entire character arc plotted!)

I FOUND THIS NEW METHOD
Link: plot and pairings thread
Description: I have a pretty wide array of character types, but I don't have an brash kin, nor do I have any hyper, very happy characters. Only a few of my kin have set storylines that they are filling, otherwise, I'm pretty open to suggestion though I definitely write some characters better than others.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff