Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What did you do this summer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astroholic

Sparkly Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:25 pm
welllll i went to paris....because my name is paris lol. and uhm it was rrly nice there but the ppl r rude kinda. i dnt think they like americans sad oh well. they didnt ruin my fun! i went to the effile tower and the mueseam with the mona lisa in it...idk wat its called but the alarm went off and every1 freaked out! thn i went to the top of the arche de triumph and it was a lonnnngggg way. we had to walk up sooo many stares...id like stares. thn i ate mcdonalds....it does not taste the dame at all. they had a whole different menu. its was ok tho. i went to the mall there and got somthing with nutella in it. i4got wat its called but it was yummy. thn we we got inside we went to h&m and claires...there were so many ppl it tht store it was rediculous. well any ways we did alot of more things but i dnt thnk i can say thm all lol. so uhm yea! (im 13 btw)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:35 pm
Simple enough I worked most of the summer. I worked two jobs one at Griffin Bike and Mower, and at Wesley UMC at Frederica. I also volunteered at boy scout camp Tolochee where I was the maintenance staff and I taught the radio merit badge.  

Tank Wolf

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

oOBrightShadowsOo

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:37 pm
I went to an Island. : D
Hung out with friends. <3
Sang in voice lessons, along with learning Italian. c:
Took care of my little brother -_-

That's about it..:3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:51 pm
I started a business over the summer. I'm making websites for people in the state of Wisconsin. I also travelled a bit, but no where too major, and mostly for business. When I wasn't busy with my business I was dealing with trying to get financial aid for school. (which for some reason was harder then i thought it would be.)  

Irys Maid Services

XxxBlackfang_ShewolfxxX

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:53 pm
I went to my dad's and played nanny all summer with nothing to really do and lost my internet three days before I left his house to come home. AND I found out that my "love" is actually a vicious man-whore that only wants girls for sex. O.e  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:55 pm
i hung out with friends at the pool eating tacos and watermelons screaming HEY LOOOK A BUTTERFLY every time i saw a butterfly.
dramallama  

Tony Smalls420

8,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xMy-CoOkIeS-R-ToXiCx

Single Sex Symbol

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:02 pm
my summer was cut short but it was slightly enjoy able! i moved out of state, then two weeks later traveled back to the state i moved from when camping for a week then hung with my irl friends, that i now miss dearly, for like 5 days, then flew back to my new home with my dad and step family, then played mmorpgs for about 2 weeks then when to a lake with my cousins i hadn't seen in at least 3 years, then when to their home in Arizona, then came back and started school like a week later razz and oh yeah i am currently enjoying my fighting step sibling.. but yay xD i am in charge of pre-teens and little kids that fight like 3 year-olds C:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:10 pm
Ooh, Mackinac Island is soo cute! The fudge is really goooood... Did you bike around? My family and I rode around the whole island's perimeter, which isn't really saying much. mrgreen
little_kiwis2
Over the summer, I went on a wonderful vacation to Mackinac Island in Michigan. It's the most beautiful place i've ever been to, and there isn't a single car allowed on the island (except, of course, for emergency vehicles, like police cars and an ambulance). However, the lack of cars didn't mean the island was free of traffice jams >w< with people on bikes crowding the streets and horse drawn carriage trying to get through, at times it seemed pretty heckteck there. I would certainly love to go back though. It was so peaceful and quite...also, the fudge is pretty good too <3.

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

jandersonjr

Loyal Girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:12 pm
All I have been doing this summer is surfing social networks like Gaia. I play slots, fishing, zOMG, etc. Hey, what else can I say?! I am a Gaia fanatic. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm
i sat and stared at the tv and computer then whent to a camp 4 a week then had a bday party 4 ... MEEEEEEE !!!!!  

hazel13tail

6,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150

samoas677

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm
well this summer was quite boring, i gotta say. The most fun i had was getting together with my two friends and making out videos (Start The Insanity on youtube, pm if you like it XD oh btw we have this epic pokemon one coming out soon that you cant miss!!) Went, to the fair and rode rides, mostly went on Gaia,and went to my Aunts house by the river.Which was really fun. We rode ATV's, rode the speed boat, looked for awesome shells and rocks, and watched a fireworks show, and we were so close that the fireworks came back down and was pelting around us while we sat on the ATV's. It was scary, lrol and this one kid did a back flip off his ATV. lrol good times good times. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm
lol me and my friend attempted to...on a tandem bike XP needless to say, we didn't make it very far...we might try again next time, but we'll each have our own bikes
flash of goldilocks
Ooh, Mackinac Island is soo cute! The fudge is really goooood... Did you bike around? My family and I rode around the whole island's perimeter, which isn't really saying much. mrgreen
little_kiwis2
Over the summer, I went on a wonderful vacation to Mackinac Island in Michigan. It's the most beautiful place i've ever been to, and there isn't a single car allowed on the island (except, of course, for emergency vehicles, like police cars and an ambulance). However, the lack of cars didn't mean the island was free of traffice jams >w< with people on bikes crowding the streets and horse drawn carriage trying to get through, at times it seemed pretty heckteck there. I would certainly love to go back though. It was so peaceful and quite...also, the fudge is pretty good too <3.

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

hyper zero_99

Unsealed Paladin

10,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:35 pm
Heh, heh. I just came back from 'Vegas earlier this morning. It was really fun and I had a couple firsts. Including meeting my second cousin, who I thought was a cat. I also saw stuff that I shouldn't have seen. Ugh, I have soo many stuff to block out... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm
I went Knott's Berry Farm and went on Windseeker, Silver Bullet, Etc...

Oh and i also saran wrapped my big brothers car with my mom and big sister.
It was epic especially since there are some other little details that i cant exactly release. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes lol lol lol rofl rofl rofl  

The Little Goblin

6,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:07 pm
I tandem-biked with my Pa. wink He did a lot of the work...
little_kiwis2
lol me and my friend attempted to...on a tandem bike XP needless to say, we didn't make it very far...we might try again next time, but we'll each have our own bikes
flash of goldilocks
little_kiwis2

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff