Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Homunculus...{The Quest for Immortality} [Accepting]-PAUSED- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 pm
"Can't you deal with him now?" Trish asked with a whine, watching the large man closely. All her sense of being creeped out seemed to be coming from him, and it was easy to see why. He obviously wasn't the friendly type, at least not to them. And what did he mean undesirable..? And who was Orion?

The man then suddenly lunged at her and Jarid, causing her to be dropped since he mostly focused on attacking Jarid.

"Jarid!" Se called out, getting up to look at the fight. "Get off of him!" She barked at the other, growling lowly as a blue light came from her arms. It surrounded her limbs, and rippled like water before it suddenly became stiff and took form, going down to her wrists and wrapping around her hands like gloves, while two large blades came from the top of her hands. She went forward to attack, but was grabbed by Cruor.

"Cruor, damn it!" She barked, thrashing about to get away from his hold. "Let me go!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 am
The giant crumbled but cackled the whole time. "Jarid you haven't changed one bit Jarid. Still quick to rare your fangs..." Although the huge behemoth was stuck he didn't seem like he was truly trapped. He started laughing more and then began to flew his muscles. His neck, his arms his legs, soon grew far too big for Jarid to handle. "But you must remember Jarid; mine are bigger, and sharper."

Cruor was silent as he pulled Trish away. He hated to do this to her, but what could he do. Jarid always handled the big guys. No matter what. Cruor basically slide down the hallway as he ran back to the hole that had brought them to this place. He finally let Trish and the other girl go panting.

The blonde girl sighed the looked back into the darkness they hed just run from. "I suggest, if you want to continue this journey with everyone in one piece, that you go back for your friend. It he's as hot-headed as I think he is, he's gonna die." The girl walked into the middle of the hole. Sunlight now was shinning into the dark cave they were in then slowly the girl began to transform into smoke. "Oh. And by the way... The name's Violet." The girl spoke as she drifted away into to smoke and out of the cave

Cruor turned to look at Trish. "We should have just gone back.."  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:34 am
Jarid looked up at him with a dull expression, pounding his left fist into his right palm twice, the third time, electricity trailing off of it as he withdrew it.
"You seem to think I can't fight you. I aim to prove that wrong, meat head." he replied with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:33 am
Wanting to conserve her energy, the blades on Trish's hands disappeared as Cruor ran back to their entrance. She kept her eyes on the other room though, looking into it with a glare. ******** Jarid always had to play hero, and ******** Cruor had to drag her away unwillingly.

As soon as Cruor released her though, Trish got on her feet and dashed back to the other room, not bothering to stick around and here what blondey had to say. As she ran, the blades around her wrists came back.

As she charged into the room, Trish went straight for the other man. She raised her arm arm over her head and swung it down his front, the blade cutting as if it were real.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:35 am
Jarid looked back as Trish came charging in.
"I told you to get out of here!" he barked, watching her attack the man.

"Trish, what the hell!?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:58 pm
The man took the hit from Trish and in response he fell free of Jarid's grip and to the cold linoleum floor. The man began to cackle as he stood up and then looked at the couple. "Even after we erased your memories you two still are a problem." There was a wound on the man's face and slowly as he talked his skin grafted itself back together and became healed. "Even after I gave you that scar Jarid, you still remain hot headed as ever. Or even after we took child-birth away from you Trish..." The man grew bigger and bigger as he spoke in an angrier tone. Like Bane or just a body-builder that doesn't know when to stop he continued to gain muscle mass. "Still you two annoy me and persist-!" The man paused when a shower of blood erupted from his mouth. He panted and then more came out. "
Cruor hated when people ran out of his face. He hated it even more when people turned to air and evaporated on him. He really needed to get his leadership skills together if her was going to do anything useful with his "team". Well... As much of a team as possible that was composed of a crazy person a murder machine and now some ghost girl that doesn't know how to use compliments or thanks.

The sun rising reminded Cruor that it was time to get going; especially if they wanted to figure out exactly what was going on with their lives. Jarid should have disposed of the other male by now..." Cruor thought aloud as he rushed back to the lab. When he arrived he saw Jarid and Trish next to each other, standing over the Goliath that had fallen in his own bloody mess

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 pm
Trish gave a smirk as the man went down, ignoring Jarid's shouts and protests. She saved him a fight and possibly his life (not like it'd be serious though on that part, right?). This was to easy.

Her eyes widened and her face paled as the man laughed. Laughter in a fight was rarely a good sign, and this was one of those common times where it was a bad sign. She stared at him, slightly dazed. Not by the fact his wound was healing, but by what he said. Jarid got the scar from him..? And what was that about child-what with her..?

Trish flinched back at he screamed out, starting to slowly die at his own hands. She watched blankly as he fell to the ground, and died.

'What... What..?" She mumbled, at a loss for words.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:40 pm
Jarid gave a growl, watching him fall over.
"I don't like this..." he said aloud, looking at the body.
"I didn't even hit him hard, and your attack didn't do much, yet he's down...." he added, looking at Trish.
"...Can't be helped. Let's get the ******** out of here." he grunted, walking back to the hole they came in from.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:50 am
Cruor watched Trish and Jarid. "You do realize he's still moving?"

The man cackled. He laid on his back, but he was still breathing and though it looked like quite a struggle for him, he was still moving. "I think I over did it..." He panted. "When I over extend my muscles I always fall out like this. Dammit Jarid..."

Cruor stepped up to him carefully, but trying to stay away from him so he doesn't get caught in an attack that could easilykill him. "Who the hell are you? And why did you attack us?!" Cruor was livid.

The man scoffed and let his cackle fill the empty room with noise. "Listen here you little whelp. All of you!!!!" He began smiling. An evil cynical smile. "I am one of three that made you and I am warning you, DO NOT GO TO CALIFORNIA. DO NOT TRY AND FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR PAST. AND DO NOT TRY AND STOP US!!!"

Cruor blinked. "And why are you telling us this then? Knowing that we can leave here and go to California?"

"Because even if you do escape here. Self destruct sequence initiate!" The lad began to blink and shake as ruble fell from the ceiling. "I know I'll just get my chance to kill you when you find us. But I'ma kill that blonde b***h first."

A stone fell in between Cruor and the male. He turned to Jarid and Trish and took off ahead of them. "Shall we save our asses?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:57 am
Jarid gave a groan as he looked from the man to Curor, nodding.
"Yeah. That's not a bad idea." he replied, as he picked Trish again in the same way as before, as they began their escape.
"Let's hope there weren't any other people like the other woman still stuck in here.."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:04 am
"I'm pretty sure anyone else in here... Was dead!"

As the trio reached the hole; or rather the entrance that they came in, the blonde girl stuck her head back down the hole. "What the ******** took so long?"

"Move!" Cruor growled. He hopped up and then pulled himself through the hole. Luckily the girl moved out of the way and he stopped at the entrance to help Trish and Jarid out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:13 am
Jarid, carrying Trish, practically shot out of the hole using the electricity going haywire as momentum.
"Might wanna get as FAR away from that place as possible!" he barked as he looked down at them.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:47 am
Trish stared quietly down at the body, not responding or hearing Jarid.

What was this guy talking about..? Who is he..?

Rather than moving back, Trish moved forward. She had questions for him, and she wanted to ask them now. He was an odd one... Shouting and yelling nonsense. Was it nonsense? Or did it actually mean something..?

Right as Trish was about to start asking. As the area began to shake, Trish instinctively backed up from the area, narrowly escaping the stone that feel down, separating them from the odd man. She stared at in a daze, and was only woken up when Jarid had grabbed her again.

"Hey!" She snapped, looking back to him. "I can run for myself you know!" She wiggled on his shoulder, trying to get out of his hold. Unfortunately, Jarid was holding her to firmly and she remained on his shoulder as they got out. Once they were flying, and not stopping, she stopped and suddenly became clingy to Jarid.

"JARID!" Trish whined, digging her fingers into him like a cat. "You know I hate heights!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:52 am
"Oh, come on." Jarid mused as they were slowly gliding back to the ground.
He then picked Trish off of his shoulder and now having her latched onto his side, wrapping the arm of the shoulder around her to keep her in place.
"You ought to trust me by NOW." he told Trish with a smirk, looking down at her.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:10 pm
Cruor watched the couple in silence. He was a bit jealous. But Cruor knew the repercussion of letting any emotion cloud his better judgement. Besides that he had bigger boobs to stare at. Cruor smiled cynically then turned to Violet. "You're my slave!"

Violet gulped. "I guess I shouldn't make promises unless I'm sure your gonna die."

"You thought what now?!" Cruor was never one quick to anger, but when he was around Violet. He could only feel livid anger. Moments before he gave Violet the angriest rant in the history of emo angsty teenagers; it began to rain. The old saying when it rains, it pours: was true. It poured, hard.

Violet took the lead at this moment pointing to a house not too far in the distance. "Follow me," Violet repremanded. She didn't wait for arguments, she lead them to a house almost instantly. "This place was empty last time I checked."

The team had just stepped foot in the yard when 'Release the hounds was heard' and wolves came racing after them. "I thought you said it was empty!"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff