Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:09 pm
Erik's eye widened slightly when his book came to view. The humiliation the flickered on his face melted to silent fury when the book was gone. "A book meant to heal one's soul has been destroyed by someone who claims to be saving lives... Ironic." he said with narrowed eyes, running his hand through the ashes of the book's remains. "I'll pay for this, but I must say, this isn't the best first impression you're making." he said and shot a glare at the man apparently named Kin. A reddish glow seemed to try to escape the black bandana over his right eye.

((gtg, be back sometime soon))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:21 pm
"i dont save live i protect heirs" kin growls "and hold your tounge i have seen things you will never see im am years you elder" kin commaned
"kin" miya said but was ignored
"she should be out looking for a mate not learning to talk to humans" kin went on
miya had it she said something in demon toung and kin truned in to a cat
"mew?" the cat said
"that enough" miya ordered  

Hell Flame Neko

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:03 am
User Image

Bear's eyes went wide and he scooped up the cat in his arms."Kitty!" he shouted happily, squeezing it tighter.He looked at Miya and reached a hand out while keeping a grip on the cat."I'm Wi-,"he paused to choose his greeting carefully,"I'm Bear!".

((That oppurtunity was just sitting there...))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 am
"um hello"
she said looking down
"im sorry about kin eirk" she said with a blush
kins hissed at the person holding him  

Hell Flame Neko

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:25 pm
"He's so sweet!Yes you are..." he said and nuzzled Kin's cat form closer, no matter the warning sounds that it made.Bear poked out his bottom lip and blinked his eyes in a fast like motion."Kin?You're that over-protective, agressive, and always glaring at Erik man?".  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:38 pm
Erik just grunted in response, rubbing the bridge of his nose to cool down. After about a minute he looked warily at the kitten in Bear's grip then at the pile of ashes that was once something that might've helped him. A sign, probably. "You should keep your pet on a leash." he finally said after what seemed like ages of silence.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:04 am
she looked down and blushed 'great now he mad at me' she though
"if i um..... it would not stay no stay on" she shift her weight
"i dont want him to get mad at me"
kin hiss at bear and tried to get lose  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:45 pm
"What are you talking about?" he murmured from behind her, his back to her and his hands in his wallet. The librarian had found out that the pile of ashes was once a book and pointed the finger at the emotionless, beautiful man. He didn't seem to care, what with his emotionless self, and simply handed her a 50 dollar bill from his wallet. There was much more money stuffed in it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 pm
she blushed "oh nothing just talking to myself" she said with a sigh
"i do that somtime with out thinking" she said
kin had enough and attacked bear with his claws  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:41 pm
"I think I'd prefer that over your shy side." Erik said without a trace of a smile. He would've tried to, but that flea-ridden kitten left him in a foul mood. Hopefully Karma disguised herself as Bear.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:45 pm
she sighed
"im very sorry about him he is very proteive of me" she said with a blush  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:49 pm
"Like I said earlier," he mentioned quietly while stuffing his wallet back into his jeans. "This isn't the first time I've met someone overprotective." He sighed and ran a hand through his jet black hair while turning to face her. "You blush a lot." he noted aloud, already past thinking of it as a fever.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:51 pm
Bear shrieked and held the cat away from his face as if he were a bomb.A scratch mark on his cheek took a few seconds to bring him pain."Bad kitty!We don't hurt good boys..." he scolded.Blood flooded the cut but didn't flow down the side of his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:27 pm
she blushed more when when he pointed out she was blushing
"i-i-im sorry" she said closeing her eyes and bowing slighly  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:32 pm
"Don't be," he shrugged and dug his hands into his pockets. "It's kinda cute." he commented then glanced over at the scene with Bear and Kin.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff