Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:30 pm
"Okay. Seriously. Your pride is going to get you MURDERED Gabriel." Zahzi told her, glaring into her eyes.
"Yet you STILL don't seem to understand this. I'm NOT going to let you kill yourself like you seem to WANT!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:41 pm
Zarex paused at the top. He slowly pushed the cap to the man-hole to the side and then climbed out. He put his hands out to help the others. "I missed your question Zahzi. What was it..."  

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:44 pm
Zahzi looked over Zarex.
"I asked where are we going?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:49 pm
"No. My pride is going to get me far from this ******** insanity." Gabriel corrected as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not even trying to kill myself. Why do you keep saying that?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:51 pm
Zahzi's head whipped back to Gabriel.
"What? You think those soldiers out there just wanted to TALK!?" he scolded her.
"THEY WOULD HAVE FOUND YOU, AND KILLED YOU."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:06 am
Crash simply stood under the hole and jumped out, landing beside Zarex, not exactly trusting him to pull him out. "Do those two like each other?" Crash asked loud enough for Zarex to hear but not loud enough for the two in the sewer to hear.  

Sielent

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:14 am
Zarex sighed gripping Zahzi's arm. He pulled the other male's arm rather roughly to distract him from the continuous arguments that he and Gabriel were always going through.

While he still had moments before the bird heard the two hearing endowed mammals talking about him: he talked about them. "Yeah..." Zarex whispered to Crash. "I'm pretty sure they just need too ******** Zarex had pulled Zahzi from the hole he answered his question. "Mostly to get away from the soldiers, but there is some place I wanted to go before we find your hideout."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 am
Zahzi rose an eyebrow, looking at Zarex.
"Oh? Something there you needed, or someone?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:53 am
"I'm not stupid, Bird Brain." Gabriel flicked Zahzi on his forehead, growing tired of his condescending tone with her. She wasn't a child and she knew damn well what to expect.

"Contrary to what you think and how you treat me, I'm not helpless and I'm not retarded! So stop acting like I'm a kid. That's Crash, not me." She growled as she was inadvertently lifted up out of the sewer when Zarex got Zahzi out.

"I don't suppose I can be allowed to walk now, can I..?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:55 am
Zahzi looked back to Gabriel.
"I dunno. Are you going to make a bad mistake and run off, only to get killed, or are you going to follow?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 am
"A little of both...." Zarex replied. Zarex had examined their surroundings using his nose already but now the boy had caught a full view of where they were, by a highway. They were all the way on the other side of the city.

"But we have quite a bit of travelling before we can get to the bar I wanted to stop by..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 am
"A bar?" Zahzi asked.
"Got an informant or something..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:10 am
Gabriel rolled her eyes at Zahzi, and how impossible he was to deal with. It was damn near impossible to be around him and not be driven insane in her book.

"Just put me down already before my legs get numb."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:13 am
Zahzi gave Gabriel a dull stare.
"Answer the question..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:38 pm
"Ah, I see," Crash replied to Zarex's statement. He looked around gathering in his surroundings. He adjusted the pillows on his body, making sure none of them would fall off. Then he heard Gabriel's comment. "Hey, I'm not a kid! I'm only a couple years younger than most of you." He stuck his tongue out to Gabriel when she and Zahzi were pulled up. "Don't pull me into your love bickerings!"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff