Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Space Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 pm
"Dragon, what part of i didnt leave anybody dont you understand?" he said, a bit annoyed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 pm
"The part where you left, all my uncle's and grandpa talked about you leaving, and how your spirit tried to kill Mom." Dragon said plainly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Vladimir Carbo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 pm
Vladimir ran down the hallway bumping into dragon. "Sorry." he said sprinting away. soon after 4-5 more agents followed behind him. About 10 minutes later Vladimir came back to dragon. "sorry, he said with a sincere face, me and my teammates were late for training."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:15 pm
Dragon yelped out when a man bumped into him, knocking him off his chair. He slowly sat up and held his head, but quickly moved out of the way before the other men could trample him. He watched them go with a surprised look on his face then blinked when the man who bumped into him returned. "Huh? Oh, i-it's ok." he murmured, about the man's height. Oh yeah, this was some space program thing. He had to remember that.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:33 pm
Nikolai sighed when another Tankmen came up to him. "Sir, we have a problem in Meteos."
"Meteos? what could be there of interest?" Nikolai responded and looked at Dragon. "Listen, son, i love you and i dont want to leave you behind. but i have to go somewhere and help out. you are free to follow, just make sure that you sign in at the Hanger." he said and put on his helmet, then wandered out of the cafeteria  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:36 pm
Nikolai was about to respond to Dragon when he heard the intercom tell him to head for a place called Meteos "ah damn.....sorry dragon. Son, i love you and im never going to leave you behind. but right now i have to help out somewhere." he sighed and stood up. "There are ships in the hanger if you want to fly, but be careful alright?" he put on his helmet and walked out of the cafeteria, the sound of jet engines taking off hummed softly  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:59 pm
Kalypso watched as the man left and turned to Dragon."You wanna go blast Obsidian out of the sky? I've been trying to beat his record for too long." she offered with a bitter smile.Obsidian laughed mockingly and shot up from his chair."2,342,117 asteroids in three weeks?I don't think so!" he announced.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:24 pm
Dragon looked up at the intercom then back at his father. His mind was still in a flurry of emotions. He watched his father leave and pondered going after him until Kalypso spoke to him. "Huh? Oh, I-I don't know." he murmured shyly and sat back down, rubbing his stressed forehead.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 pm
Tabuu floated to Dragon. "Dragon, your father loves you a lot. he's just blowing off steam. have fun with Calypso for a bit, your father will be done in an hour or two. or maybe just hang out in the hanger. just be careful"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:21 pm
"He'll be safe with me.We can use SunStorm, right Obi?" Kalypso asked, using her brother's nickname to lift his mood.He just gave her a cold stare and then waved them off."Sure, but-" She didn't wait for Obsidian to finish and clapped her hands."Perfect!"  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:43 pm
Dragon looked around at everybody in confusion. "S-SunStorm?" he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:01 pm
"She's my personal ship and she's wonderful.No scratches or dents and her wings are so-" he paused and laughed once."We get it,you're in love with Sunny, now can we go?" Kalypso looked like she was ready to go to war.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:01 am
Seeing that he was practically dragged into this, the nervous and shy Wendigo stood behind Kalypso, looking over his shoulder every few seconds while waiting for Obsidian.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:56 am
Kalypso took Dragon's moment of unawareness to embrace him in one swift movement.With them in physical contact, she transported straight into the SunStorm."Hey, we got lucky this time." she admitted.Obsidian appeared inside with small streams of darkness emanating from him, but it cleared eventually.He carelessly shoved Dragon into the co-pilot seat and started to ready the flight.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:44 pm
Dragon yelped when Kalypso randomly hugged him, his face turning into fireworks of red. Wh-Why was she hugging him? Sh-Should he hug back? Should he say something? Before he could take any action, he found himself on a new area/thing. "Wh-What is th-this place?" he stuttered, still in shock of the hug.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff