Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Monkey's Paw Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:08 am
Naru started to nod, but then paused and shrugged. "He's a light user, and I'm a user of darkness and shadows. There's actually not that much that I can do to teach him about that subject. But how to fight, how to take orders, how to learn about his powers I can give him hints. That's why I chose him. for the challenge of it all."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:09 pm
"Well you don't cease to impress me." Itazuki lifted up his brows, then he reached over for his drink, and took another swig. He exhaled with divine please from it's simple taste. Itazuki looked over, and on the ceiling of the building, there was a spider that was running at him. It was moving fairly fast. It's size was commendable, and it appeared to have a light hue of blue in its pigment. The Spider shot a slick cast of webbing at Itazuki, but he swiftly spun to the left dodging the web. The chair began to sizzle from the burning chemicals in the web, just then Itazuki sped up, running forward and being underneath the spider he plunged his sword into its thorax. He then brought it on the floor, still being alive, it squirmed to get away. With his other hand, Itazuki formed a small red ball of flame. In one fluid motion, Itazuki fell on one knee then plunged his fingertips into the spiders head, sending the ball of fire into it. Melting the little brains it hand. He pulled out and whipped his fingers, cleansing it of the green spider fluid. With his heel of his foot on the spider, he pulled his blade out. No substance was on it.

"I haven't seen much interaction anywhere else but here. So here I shall remain. Hahaha." Itazuki moved the broken chair to the side and sat in a new one. But then suddenly, an alluring feeling aroused Itazuki causing him to get up and swing his sword, cutting open a portal. He looked in it and saw, Teran issuing a challenge in the ravished plains. Itazuki jumped through it.

[Exits to Ravished plains.]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:28 pm
An unearthly shriek turned into a deep rumbling when the main tendril was cut. The end still wrapped around Tobias began smoking, and resisted Naru's portal to the abyss. Instead, the smoke invaded the unconscious child. After several violent twitches, Tobias rose and opened blank eyes that oozed a grayish slime. "Ahhhh, it feels good to have a solid body again. I think you pissed off my pet though......" he said in a flat monotone as he looked out the window. The darkness outside bled through the windows, even as the portals began to close. What remained of the lizardmen dissolved into the ooze from which they came, reforming themselves into the black fog. This fog too resisted Naru to solidify into the form of a hulking minotaur. It leaped to land beside what was once Tobias, and flung the child out the window. The ooze that leaked from his eyes became projectiles that safely smashed the window before him. The boy landed outside, dusted himself off, and leaned back in the window. "Oh, Malphite? Make sure to give me a few minutes head start. Otherwise I won't ever reform you, understood?" he called to the minotaur, who visibly trembled and stood firm beside the window. It hefted a large staff, warily watching the combatants.

(Treat this creature as a RPC with roughly 200 points, short profile below)
Creature: Malphite
Point level: 200
Attacks: Staff strike, whipping tentacles
Element(s): Darkness, 30 points
Abilities: Transformation, undying, adaptive
Transformation: Malphite can change the nature of his body at will, but cannot exceed the size of a semi truck or be smaller than an average dog. He can sprout tentacles or other organs/appendages from any point on his body. Cutting the appendages causes harm to Malphite still.
Undying: Malphite cannot be truly destroyed or killed. Lethal damage will cause Malphite to revert to a black ooze which will transport itself to its master or directly into the darkness territory where it will remain in the ooze state for about twelve hours. The ooze does not have to follow any laws of nature or gravity, and can transport itself to its master or the darkness territory instantly.
Adaptive: Malphite can adapt to situations, altering his own body to avert trouble. He can change himself to resist to some degree light based attacks, crushing weight, or strong poisons. This by no means makes him immune, however these things would take a greater quantity or exposure to count as lethal.
Notes: Malphite is a semi-skilled fighter, able to take on a few people on his own. He is adept with his staff, able to block and counterattack quickly.

TO THE MASTERS: Give everybody else roughly three posts each before jumping in please. (You could easily crush it ^_^). There are five people who can currently fight it are Durithill, Venustas, Fleischer, Ruo, and Zero. If I missed anybody then I am sorry........

If only less than four of those people attack it, then I will lower Malphite's point level accordingly.

Have fun!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:41 pm
(LOL yeah you missed Itazuki, but im gone. LOL)  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:43 pm
(Sadly, I have never fought a boss before, so if you people would be willing to start it out. I would be glad to follow. And even though this is metagaming, I am a 'doktor' after all, HEALZ HERE!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:56 pm
Naru rolled his eyes at the appearance of the creature. This was precisely the sort of thing he wanted to avoid. It wasn't even strong enough to generate its own aura. Still, it would make good practice for his young apprentice. Naru gestured to Zero that he should shift his target, and then sighed. "One of these days, I'll have to figure out a way to forge a mental link with that kid..."
Ironically enough, Zero was thinking much the same thing. "I wish he'd talk more directly. It's hard enough following him through his dark portals, but when he cant even speak? It's almost ridiculous. But, if I can learn from him...it will all be worth it." He closed his eyes, and opened them, much more focused. This would be his first major non-human enemy.
"Vile creature, you are an abomination, not fit to survive! Return to the pits of the darkness, for you have forgotten the true master of your kind!" SpellReaver shimmered at the abundance of so much energy, though Zero was still able to keep it under control, and he partially doubted he would need to activate it's abilities. Still, Zero rushed towards the creature and begun blasting it with beams of light, his weapon at the ready to block the creature should it attack.  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 pm
Do my words sound like music to your ears?

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

"Ah ********. . ." Ruo, a man who had injested well over his body weight in alcohol, stood from his table, just noticing that more people were in the bar. "You ******** *Hcc* . . . ashoole!" He sweared as he stumbled over the table, and towards the door. Holding out his hand, both knives surrounded his body, and were sent forward slashing randomly at the blob. As he inched closer, the five elements swirled around him, and shot forward in one gigantic bullet, of intense power.

"Die you ********. . . *Hcc* ********!" Ruo stumbled backwards, seeing Durithill and waving, grasping his face with his own hands and rubbing his temple against the man. "Oh my god man, you are a life saver. . ."

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Of course. A symphony in front of your very eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:42 pm
♫Of course I'm beautiful.♫

Venustas turned her full attention and anger towards the newly formed minotaur, charging forward with her wings propelling her further and faster.

Then she stopped. Her stomach convulsed and she fell to her hands and knees, quivering at the sudden weakness that took her body. Her forehead was becoming wet with sweat as she continued to quiver and her chest began to burn.

Venustas could feel her throat open up and her stomach convulse again as the burning in her chest rose to the bottom of her throat. She attempted to swallow it back only for it to come back up faster, stinging her throat as the vomit filled her mouth. The taste was beyond disgusting and it burned her entire mouth. She opened her mouth and let the vomit pour from her lips, the stench seeping into her nostrils. As it slipped from her mouth and landed onto the floor, it splattered onto her arms and chest. The sour aftertaste remained in her mouth as she slowly and shakily rose to her feet, attempting to wipe away the vomit from her arms and chest.

"What the hell. . .?" She looked around and was still weak until her eyes fell to Durithill. "You. . ."

♫Just as an angel should be.♫

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:05 pm
Naru watched the action passively, not concerned about the battle. He'd step in if needed, but it seemed like for now, Zero was handling himself just fine.
Zero on the other hand, was starting to have some doubts. She knew that his attacks were having some effect on the monster, but he wasn't sure to what extent. He poured more energy into his attacks and continued the assault though, firing light blast after light blast, stopping and phase changing occasionally to avoid being hit by an attack, and then continuing his rapid fire assault. A few noises around the room caught his attention, and he looked away from his target long enough to notice two other figures in the bar puking. This momentary distraction though cause him to get slammed by one of the Minotaurs claws; a painful blow that brought him back to focus on the task at hand. He backed up, out of the minotaurs reach and into the light, and quickly started absorbing it to heal, before once again diving into action, alternating between shooting out more bolts of light energy, and bashing the creature with his staff.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 pm
SPACEWhat came next, Durithill had not quite been expecting. Before he could fully react and get out of the way, Venustas's hand made contact, fairly hard, with Durithill's exposed cheek. In the next moment, Durithill's entire body went stiff and a flash of intense hatred appeared on his face before vanishing and being replaced my his usual stony visage once more. Well, she wanted to find out why he didn't like being touched, and one way or the other she was going to find out pretty soon. It was unfortunate that it was going to happen in the middle of a battle where her abilities would be useful to him, but there wasn't much he could do now. Perhaps she could sit near the bar while she recovered and blast things with ranged attacks. Although that didn't seem like an option as Venustas suddenly collapsed and began spewing vomit on the ground. In the face of the new present enemy, that was not good. It seemed that her accelerated heart rate had increased the spread of the poison through her body. For a few moments, Durithill simply stood there still in the post-slap position, but quickly regained his wits and focused on the battle instead of the crawling sensation on his skin.

SPACEQuite calmly despite the new rather strong threat, Durithill bent down and began removing his shoes and socks. Afterward he straightened and was about to remove his shirt when suddenly the man that had been challenging Tysulir suddenly grabbed Durithill's face and began... rubbing it. "Get off me!" Durithill hollered in disgust, violently shoving back against Ruo. At least the slap wasn't bad. That.. rubbing was just completely inappropriate. "Why do people continue to insist upon touching me...?" he muttered quietly to himself as he removed his shirt. Now that he was only wearing his pants, he grabbed his daggers again, ready to fight this new threat.

SPACEHe began walking forward towards the creature, the feeling of the wood floor underneath his feet an almost alien sensation to him. "The truth of the reason why I detest physical contact," Durithill muttered quietly so only she might hear as he paused near Venustas, careful not to step in the vomit, "is because my body is poisonous, as you are now finding out. It is not something I can control, nor particularly enjoy people knowing about. Luckily, the poison is not likely to kill you. However I would be lying if I said that it would not be uncomfortable until it passes. I suggest retreating for now." His voice was a little softer than before when he had been ordering her like a soldier. Now it sounded more like a request, although his voice still held the hard edge of one used to directing people. His voice also held a rather pained undertone that only one who really listened might hear. With that said, Durithill charged forward, feinting and rolling behind the creature as he attempted to attack him. Coming out of the roll he quickly aimed a round-house kick at the back of the creature's knee, attempting to make it lose its footing and at the same time attempting to poison it now that he was bare footed. As small and lean as Durithill might seem, his kick was still powerful enough to shatter a boulder and would certainly hurt if connected.

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 pm
♫Of course I'm beautiful.♫

Venustas glared at Durithill but had little energy to yell at him or to be completely angry with him. Rigidly, she turned and stumbled back to the bar, collapsing just before reaching a stool that she caught herself on. She pulled herself onto the stool and turned to look towards the fight that was ongoing. It was a while before she noticed Durithill throwing Ruo off of him, Ruo clearly being intoxicated. Her energy was slowly coming back to her now, so she rose her hand and pointed her open palm at the minotaur.

"Damn." The one bolt of light energy that escaped her palm was far too pathetic to cause any damage. Using her free hand, Venustas propped her head up, which was feeling rather light as she recovered from the sickening feeling. Her body convulsed again as if she were to vomit, but nothing came out. She took a few deep breaths, ignoring the stench of the vomit, trying to steady herself.

When Venustas looked up again, she looked to Ruo and began to worry about his safety, not because of his lack of strength, but because of his lack of ability to control that strength.

"Ruo!" She called to him with what little energy her voice had left. She wanted to bring him to her so that he would get away from the hectic fight.

♫Just as an angel should be.♫

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was over a decade since that day where Calypso had finally accomplished his personal task of taking down his rival once and for all. It was also over a decade since things were going to hell all over the place from Defaeco's army to the genesis granting gifts to lucky individuals to the resistance. Calypso and his apprentice, or ex-apprentice laid low during parts of those times. He could have gotten a lot done when it came to the army but as for the leader who was also granted a gift of the genesis it wasn't going to be that easy. Calypso then went back to his personal quest and spent part of that decade training Sonya to be an elite when it came to the thunder element. Training her in the element was the easy part but Sonya felt as if she was holding Calypso back on their goal in taking down Calypso's rival. As a result her training was put on hold by herself and she allowed Calypso to focus on his task alone, vowing to return back to him when she would become stronger. As much as the master of electricity disagreed, there was something about Sonya that Calypso couldn't put his finger on. Something told him that it would be...helpful if he let her go.

So he did.

Fast-forwarding to the fight off Calypso's life, he ended up biting off more than he could chew in the end. The master of electricity took down his rival, along with any...traces but ended up passed out, and out of energy when the smoke cleared and everything was finished. There was no way Calypso would have gotten up after that. It was there at the ruins of the Xim academy where he was picked up by an unknown figure and transported to a safe place where he spent the rest of the years that passed. When he woke up Calypso thanked the people that kep him before he left the place to go back to his goal of becoming the best swordsman of his time. The strange part however was that after he left he couldn't remember the place the next day.

Present time

The master of electricity had rented a bedroom the day before after a long day of exploration, training and a little bit of mischeif. So unlike his coma he would wake up in the Monkey's Paw Tavern knowing that he chose to be here. His body was seen in a peaceful form as he was sleeping the day away, more than likely ready to leave the Tavern after some food and freshening up. The commotion that was going downstairs took him out of his sleep as he woke up, still tired and a bit grumpy. Why did stupid people pick the tavern to start fights? Drunk people got a pass since it was entertaining but everyone else who just wanted some action and to ******** s**t up, they couldn't do that in the middle or nowhere? Putting his pants on the master of electricity got up from his bed, opened his door and addressed the people along with the beast fighting downstairs. "Hey can you guys keep it down im trying to sleep."
(let me know if i need to edit)  

Agent Code Monkey

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:25 pm
Malphite twirled his staff, easily brushing off Zero's light blasts with a delighted mooing sound. He looked around after batting Zero away with his claws, already slightly bored with that matter. He readied his staff to strike at the woman, allowing a powerful but poorly aimed blast of energy fly way wide of his body. As she moved closer she paused, fell to her knees, and promptly vomited all over herself and getting a little on his foot. What began as a sigh of dismay in the back of his throat became a nervous giggle, then evolved into fully fledged boisterous laughter. He laughed so hard that Durithill's attack preparation went unnoticed, and Malphite's leg buckled as he fell down hard upon where the man was standing. Malphite's skin reflexively hardened in response to the poison, blotting out most of it before the full effect could enter his bloodstream. "Urrgh......attacking in the middle of full laughter. So not honorable.......plus poisoning me.....how the hell did you manage that?" the bulky creature moaned from the floor, skin still as hard as a rock. He had clearly not heard Durithill yell out how his ability worked, that was how loud his laughter was. While he lay there, several sharp tendrils of darkness burst from his skin to flail around near the other warriors, with the intent of deterring further attack until he could regain his feet. If he had landed fully on Durithill he would remain so, hoping that his enormous weight would crush the man before he would be rendered immobile by poison. If Durithill had rolled away, Malphite will rise slowly to his feet and begin twirling his staff defensively.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:35 am
Sangre walked back into the tavern. The first thing that he saw was giant minotaur. "You're so ugly!!!" Shouted Sangre, he squatted low, his legs were far a part, and he twirled fire around his head. Then He looked directly at the disgusted creature, he shot a ball of fire, roughly the size of bar stool, and as the flame came in contact with his cement like flesh. It just dispersed and sent a wave of heat and spark toward all the other unlucky combatant. "Ok, that did nothing." He muttered, then he ran forward and gave it a shin kick, only hurting himself, he grabbed his foot in sharp pain and shouted. "CURSE YOU, MINOTAUR!!!." He held up his fist, but he hopped back, avoiding any upcoming swings of Malphite's staff. Sangre lingered near the others and kept hurling random objects at the brute.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:02 pm
SPACEOne might normally expect a person to get out of the way of what was essentially a giant rock falling on him, but Durithill quickly weighed his options and stayed underneath the behemoth. Although Durithill wasn't exactly sure what this thing was capable of, usually being behind a person was the safest place to be since most people couldn't attack directly behind them. Not to mention, at least in terms of human anatomy, it offered a lot of potential targets for killing your enemy. Durithill quickly sheathed his left dagger and rose his left hand above his head to catch the falling beast with a small thud. The longer Malphite was in contact with Durithill's hand, the more poison he would absorb and the greater the likelihood of it actually affecting him with greater and greater effects. Honor was not exactly something Durithill was concerned about. With another quick movement, Durithill flipped his dagger around and stabbed up at Malphite around where he imagined the creature's spine would be. A normal sword would probably just bounce off his rock-like exterior, but Durithill's dagger was much sharper than an ordinary sword and would likely penetrate a couple inches and more if Durithill continued to apply force to it.

SPACEJust then though, another person decided to join the battle without particularly knowing what he was doing. Just like the fireball flowed off of Malphite, so to did if simply flow over Durithill who was directly under the creature. "Fool! If you are going to try and assist, make an effort to actually pay attention to what you are doing!" he hollered at Sangre, clearly unhappy with what had just happened. The last thing he needed right now was idiots like that wandering around the battlefield hindering everything rather than helping. As if attempting to prove Durithill right, Sangre then began hurling random things at the minotaur. "Stop, you idiot! You are not accomplishing anything but hindering real combatants!" If the kid was going to keep interfering, Durithill might just have to kill him first. It was bad enough having to deal with Malphite, and even more so when you had to worry about your own team attacking you from behind.

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff