Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Assassins creed brotherhood: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:11 pm
Aleksander looked at Acid and nodded in seeing him being there. "Maestro...I'm not weary from the defensive fight against the templars and would like to see if there are any other missions you can have me do." Aleksander wasn't one to stand around and have the Templars that much closer to destroying the hideout. His repairs for the hideout were finished and as he sat down he wondered what mission would await him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:37 pm
* i pick up multiple pieces of parchment*
these are to go to the thieves on th outskirts of the city. they are plans for a raid on a templar camp. make sue they get to the thieves before the sun sets.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:40 pm
Aleksander nodded and took the various parchment. Gently placing them in his jacket he looked at Acid and nodded. "You shall see me within the hour." with that he left the Assassin's Guild and began to walk in the town streets. After a few minutes of walking he headed into an ally and climbed the building to the roof where he then began to freerun towards the outskirts of his city that he had vowed to protect with the Creed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:55 pm
Lorenzo walked into the hideout, and he held out the package, "Here you go, Misere." he said, "All tasks are complete."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:03 pm
*i take the package and open t up, revealing a small palm sized sphere covered with black cloth, and i tuck it behind my chest armor8

very good lorenzo, you have done well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:07 pm
Lorenzo smiled, "It was nothing." and he turned to leave, but then halted, "But, I am curious, who was that you met with earlier?" he asked.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:10 pm
* i glance at Lorenzo*

honestly, i don't know. she jut showed up, said we were being watched, and then disappeared  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:14 pm
Lorenzo frowned, "Are we compromised?" he asked, "Can we trust her? Do you know what group she is affiliated with?" he turned to face Acid, giving him a questioning look.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:17 pm
no, i do not believe we've been compromised. i believe that we've made a new ally, but she is too shy to reveal herself....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:20 pm
Lorenzo nodded, "I hope so." he said, and sat down in a chair. He sighed, he felt a bit tired for once.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 pm
*i pull out a small map of Rome that has three markings in different parts of the city marked on it: a staff, a sash, and a sword.*

Lorenzo.......this map has the locations of three ancient artifacts that are hidden in tombs underneath the city. When you have rested, I would like you to find one of the entrances, send a signal to me, and wait there. We will be retrieving the artifact, and bringing it back here. Sei pronto per questo?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:45 pm
Aleksander had given the Thieves the parchments and was heading towards the hideout when he bumped into someone and felt a little lighter. He glanced down to realize he had been pick-pocketed. Aleksander turned around furiously and chased after the man that had stolen his money. It didn't take long for the two to get to the roofs where he tackled/ the man into a small box with curtains in the spaces. Punching the man and taking both his original and the pickpockets earnings he left the unconscious man and bounded towards the Assassin's Guild.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:10 am
Lorenzo looked up, "Ah, another task." he said, closing his eyes, "I shall begin after a quick..." he yawned, "Nap." he then fell asleep, sitting perfectly still, you'd think him awake if it weren't for his closed eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
Gattino climbed through a hole in the roof and jumped down onto a rafter, making virtually no noise. She jumped off into a backflip and landed in front of Acid with a soft thud, careful to not wake up the one called "Lorenzo." "I accept your quest." She flipped around a shard of mirror glass, one that reflected events that had happened in the past, present, and ones that had not happened yet.  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:32 pm
*i back up alittle*
How did you..... *i look up at the hole in the ceiling* ......oh....

*i notice the piece of glass that gattini if messin with*
I never got your name last night.....and what is that your meesing with....?  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff