Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Hybrid Prison (O//A plz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:56 pm
Cinna was on the floor stuck under a piece of what was left of the helicopter "dammit...."he cursed everything was going wrong he stared at the dead guards left in the helicopter "well as least im alive...."he shoved the rubble off of him and staggered to his feet barely able to stand his leg was broken from the crash he limped away  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:58 pm
*I take out one of my Bowie knives and attempt to stab cinna as he is limping away, but he quickly grabs my arm, takes my knife await from me and trips me, then stabs me in the sternum with my knife, leaving it in my chest and aiming the pistol he took at my head.*
....you won't win this war cinna.....you will die, I swear it....

*then , koneko tackels cinna just as he pulls the trigger, causing him to miss me by half an inch. Koneko begins hitting cinna repeatedly, fighting him with everything she had*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

maka-the-neko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:43 pm
Maka somehow got the key to her cell from the guards opened her cell and broke both the guards neck's and said "wow that was easy!" She ran off and found a AK-47 when she ran outside she saw Koneko hitting Cinna she ran over and pointed the gun at Cinna's head and said "Koneko here kill him if you have the guts"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:52 pm
Koneko took the AK from Maka. "Thanks." She pointed it at Cinna. "Any last words?"  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

maka-the-neko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:04 pm
As Maka tends to Acid's wounds she pulls out of her pocket a healing relic and slowly takes out the knife his wounds heal quickly.She said "You need to quit getting into trouble bother." Maka sighs  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:07 pm
Uhn... Its good to see you sister.

*cinna lifts his pistol and aims it at maka*
NO!!
*I pick up the knife an throw it at cinna, and the knife hits it's mark in cinnas eye, killing him*

That was close....  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

maka-the-neko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:19 pm
"Acid it's ok we'll talk later just shote to kill"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:25 pm
*groans in pain*
th-there's a small group of guards heading this way. We gotta get out of here.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:09 am
Cinna101
Cinna was on the floor stuck under a piece of what was left of the helicopter "dammit...."he cursed everything was going wrong he stared at the dead guards left in the helicopter "well as least im alive...."he shoved the rubble off of him and staggered to his feet barely able to stand his leg was broken from the crash he limped away

Velgar Tocoitchi was armed significantly, a MP-5, that contained an extended 50 round clip of hollow points,a Glock 18, which also contained an extended clip of 30 with incendiary rounds, his long sword, two S.S ballistic knives, which could shoot out the blade from the handle at 1200 FPS, and his claws.

Velgar was inside the compound, and looking for the CON leader, who was his main target of elemination. Cinna would pay for the destruction of Hybrids, if it was the last thing Velgar did.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:29 pm
As Maka picks up a dead guards gun she thought "do i have to kill every one here who's in CON or the country the country then we can have it as are own"  

maka-the-neko

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:33 pm
Acidburn95
Uhn... Its good to see you sister.

*cinna lifts his pistol and aims it at maka*
NO!!
*I pick up the knife an throw it at cinna, and the knife hits it's mark in cinnas eye, killing him*

That was close....

OOC: This is an Auto and a God Mod, i ask that you quit posting in my RP you are banished, i have noticed you have been Autoing and G-modding the whole RP and i should have stepped in sooner please refrain from posting in the future thank you and have a pleasent day, if you wish to defend your actions please PM me...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:31 pm
(don't worry about te banishment thing . It's been resolved)

*i try to get to my feet, but blood start to seep out of the wound in my chest*
Uhn....if i try moving around on my own, I'm gonna die. Sister, can you help me walk?  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

maka-the-neko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:42 pm
"Sure bro but we need to hurry" *Maka pick's up her bro and quickly hurries away*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 pm
((no posts in a long time why?))
Maka puts acid down in a shadowy spot and gives him a gun to protect him-self
Maka then runs off and loots china's body finding nothing she sneaks up behind 2 guards jumps up and uses her tail to break one guard's neck and kills the other one by taking the 49-kalaber-rifle and shot him in the face "No wounder no one liked me" Maka said

((I CAN'T SPELL))  

maka-the-neko

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas