Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
what are you thankful for? WINNER IS iiAshunDork Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turkey?
  yesh!!
View Results

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:04 pm
Im also thankful for having been lucky enough to meet one of the mos girls eve.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:34 pm
im thankful for my real friends nd family nd to the troops nd everyone who paved the way for us to walk on today  

R3ALITY39_TBS

lKokorol generated a random number between 1 and 90 ... 35!

lKokorol

Devoted Ship

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:23 pm
i am thankful for life  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:18 pm
Im thankful for cookies and perry the platypus and friends and family and whipcream! heart heart heart  

ii_blossoms

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xX Color Me Rainbow Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:11 am
I'm thankful for human kind and being alive. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:25 am
I am thankful for my.........EXPLOSIVE FLYING COCKROACHES OF DOOM!!!!!
twisted smile biggrin 3nodding blaugh twisted  

DawnBringerKhepri

X_myheart_hopeUdie

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:57 am
im thankful for my friends being there for me when my family isnt. the stick up for me and love me (figuritively) even tho im a narcissistic emo who cuts herself and has tried to off herself many a times. they are my rock and i wouldnt have it anyother way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:35 pm
iam thankful for have a family to live with and that i have a roof over my head and clothing on my body amen heart heart  

salina_love1

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ultra Big TT

Blessed Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:06 pm
i am thankful for my parents heart , family heart , friends heart , the ability to excel in school and get good grades biggrin , being black and proud cool , my talents wink , FOOOOOOOD razz , owning noobs in mw3 and bf3 cool , my girlfriend xp GOD OF COURSE and also the person who's going to give me 5k biggrin
HAPPY THANKSGIVING PILGRIMS!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:47 pm
I am thankful for the existence of music itself.  

kiejiro

Barton Vampire

6,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100

prloves

Demonic Traveler

12,200 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:13 pm
I'm thankful for my kittens and thier many attacks on my cats boobies. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:08 pm
I'm thankful that this answer doesn't sound as idiotic as the other ones in this thread.  

yaopisdfu

Tipsy Lunatic

DreoNoux

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:19 pm
I am thankful when the date December 7th rolls around and I finally have a chance to spend time with my girlfriend who lives in the same city, but never see each other in 5 months, but may get a chance to spend some time together on my and her 2nd year anniversary. Here's HOPING mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:26 pm
I am thankful for my friends, family, and for just living. I know this is a tough society and such, but we always manage to get through it in the end together. My friends helped me get through so many problems it keeps me happy. I've dealt with lots of problems in my life and I'm sure so did a ton of people, but my friends help me get through those problems and I am thankful for that. My parents made me who I am today, tho they aren't exactly the perfect loving parents they try their best. I'm thankful for them for that and love them. My sister always seems to bail me out of a crazy mess, shows she cares about me. My other siblings are a bit of the same so I don't really know how to describe in detail. I'm also thankful for the nice people here on Gaia. There might be a bunch of newbies and desperate girls, but they're all really nice. There is a bunch of things I could be thankful about, but those are the main causes of me being thankful.  

DemmiBora

tabby125

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:09 am
i am thankful to the doctors and nurses at the hospital always helpin me wen i get hurt and for always yellin at me to be careful sweatdrop im aslo thankful for havin 2 bros, 1 sis, both my parents, all 4 of my grandparents and 1 of my great grandmas. they may b really aggervatin but alot people dont even hav parents let alone grandparents and great grandparents. im also sorta thankful for the time my older bro slamed a door knob into my wrist (p.s. i had fallen down the stairs 2 weeks b4 this)...cuz wen we got to the hospital they said my wrist had been broken for 2 weeks.im thankful also for my mom not lettin me go to school after the doctors had to cut my foot to remove a toothpick (i had stepped on a toothpick while gettin ready for school sweatdrop ) cuz bout 5 mins after we left the hospital i passed out in the car form the pain meds they gave me xd .im thankful for havin good friends to help me out, they may b crazy but so am i biggrin cuz one day in art class me and my best frind had a paint brush fight xd it was hilarious. im also very thankful for 3 years ago bein able to see my cuzin 1 more time b4 he died sad i still miss him crying he was in childerns hospital for bout a year b4 for he passed, he died cuz of leukemia... crying  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff