Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:42 pm
Her tail whipped around slowly. So Dragon had his childhood stolen. That's just cruel, but it is Armageddon. "Felt it from somewhere?" she murmured and eyed him, waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:49 pm
"Another person that was at this school i only fought him once and i had to use more power then i can safely us just to keep up but Dragon is still to young that much power would be the death of him" he said then gave out a grin "and i can't even think of the guys name" he then said as he looked at her tail  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:54 pm
She grabbed his chin and turned his head up. "My eyes are up here." she smirked before remembering what he said earlier. "So you're saying that this dude and Dragon have the same power?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:02 pm
"Dragon will get more power as he gets 'older' or into more fights what i hope is the power does not go to his head if it does then that will be one hell of a fight but they have the same type of power not the same level yet at least" he said as he grabbed both of her arms and put them by her side as he got closer to her "I know were your eyes are i am just checking out your tail don't know how long ya plan on keeping it till you shift again"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:10 pm
"Well if Lena and Nikolai aren't running around the school to get him, then I'm sure he's fine." she shrugged. "You should lighten up, I mean it's not like Dragon's your son." Her tail came between them and rubbed his nose. "Whaaat? You like it?" she grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 pm
"I just don't want lena or niko to know what it's like to lose a kid" he said as he tone got deeper and he looked to the ground but he soon looked back up "Ya i like it but i think i like the person that it's on more"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:22 pm
Her expression softened when he looked down, and it stayed that way even when he looked back up. "You're too good for your own good, you know that?" she chuckled and stepped up to him, wrapping him up in a hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:29 pm
"Ya i am some times but you still love me" he said as he put hias arms around her hugging her back  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:32 pm
"What gave it away?" she snickered before kissing him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:47 am
"I don't know just a lucky guess" he said to her before she kissed him  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:51 pm
The kiss lingered for about a couple minutes before she pulled away. "I ever tell you that you're a good kisser?" she smirked, her tail wagging slowly in a teasing manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Kyotetsu sighed as the end of the melody set in, not noticing how many little creatures came to see his tiny concert. He smiled lightly. "You guys don't find me annoying, huh?" He gestured at the bunny that turned and hopped away back to its regular habitat. Soon, the rest of the creatures scattered away when his little concert was over, making him realize something. Am I hypnotizing them...? He clenched his fist, his telekinesis connecting to everyone's brain cells absentmindedly within a five mile radius. If I'm being used for people's self leisure, why would I even bother!? It's useless! Everything is just useless!  

Quelynn Erindyl

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:52 pm
"The music that comes from the instrument you are playing controls the mind of the creatures that are tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius giggled from behind Kyotetsu, grinning from ear to ear like always, only this time it was smeared with chocolate. "A power of interest, yes????????????????" he beamed. His candy managed to calm down the side that wanted to cut everything open, but not the side that wanted to chat, chat, chat!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:34 pm
"I must say the same for you Jane" he said to her as he looked over at Decius "i rather have him want to cut open every thing and shut up but as long as he don't hurt you he can talk all he wants" he said as he looked at her tail again "you like messing with me with that tail don't ya" he said with a grin  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:11 pm
She laughed and looked over at Decius, too. "I've known him for a while, so he wouldn't've cut me either way. Just as long as you've got candy." she muttered then turned back to John, noticing him eye her tail. "Oh what? Is it bothering you?" she mirrored his grin and let her tail sway.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff