Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Poke-People: Running Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:32 am

Owen heard the Lucario boy's words only moments after the explosion. Taken off guard, he was blown backwards into the forest, slamming into a branch and falling to the ground. The members of his team were running now, some helping him up. Owen smiled. There was only one place they could go now. He turned on his communicator "Owen to Dante...Lucario target heading to the town. We will drive him there." he said, trees catching fire from the explosion. There was no escape now.

Autumn sat straight up in bed as she heard the explosion. That couldn't be good. She ran out of the room, past Dante to see what had happened. She gasped as she saw smoke coming from the forest. The fire couldn't be too big yet, easily dosed by a rain dance, but August had been there. Without another thought she ran into the forest meeting August and the Nine tails girl with relief. "You're okay. Good. Let's go!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 am

User Image

Starfire stared at the two Poke-People, very scared and confused by this situation. She started to follow the Lucario boy and the Meowth girl, looking at them with a confused face, "W-What is going on here? W-Where are we going? This is scary! She whimpered out with a frown, following them to the town, but very scared and confused, the fire obviously not scaring her as she was a Ninetails.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:08 am

User Image

August followed after autumn and starfire watching there backs as they left the forest. "That one guy decided to follow me. Since i'm a rare i would be a primary target....well you got your wish...i'm comming with you." He said to autumn.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:18 am

Delphi fled the beach with her ninetails Everett and Electrivire Desmond just in case
she rode atop Desmond since she was still tired Del hasn`t slept since yesterday

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:19 am

After stealing some food from a few bakeries he sat on a rooftop and opened a bag that had revealed his food. It was all he could do when he had no money and Darian knew that jobs wouldn't accept a poke-person. Grabbing a small loaf of bread he tore of a piece and ate with a heavy heart. Looking down at the people below him every now and then to see if there were others like him or Rockets on the lookout.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:52 am

Delphi contiued through the town but she recognised someone on the roof
after sucking up all her odd feelings about strangers she yelled
"HEY YOU!!!" towards the poke-person in hopes to get his attention

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:57 am

"Copy that." Dante said as he jumped down from a building to where the three where. "Get going! I'll cover you.Dante said, releasing Mightyena, Liepard, Scrafty.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 am

User Image

August saw this guy comming quickly and threw out his pokeball. "Absol flash." Absol came out and his horned glowed brightly in the area. August closed his eyes and grabbed autumn and starfire hands and race down a side alley avoiding dante entirely.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:13 pm

User Image

Starfire yelped at the flash, covering her eyes and continuing to run as she looked at the two with a frown, "Why are we running? I have a better idea!" She expressed with a smile, letting out a sharp whistle and a Latias and Latios flew down into the alley, Starfire hugged them both, them hugging her back, "Yin. Yang. I need you two to help us fly out of here. Yin, we'll fly on your back, and Yang, you can protect us, ok?" She asked with a smile. The two Pokemon nodded and Yang took off, Starfire getting onto Yin and motioning the two to get on, yelling, "Hurry, get on!" Holding out her hand so she could pull them on.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Bolt BioHazard
Delphi contiued through the town but she recognised someone on the roof
after sucking up all her odd feelings about strangers she yelled
"HEY YOU!!!" towards the poke-person in hopes to get his attention

User Image (ignore boobs only thing i could find)

She had bolted off so quickly that it startled Zetsu, and to make sure she was alright, he sent Sparky(jolteon) from his Pokeball and sent him after her. " protect her if you can Sparky!" Sparky let out a yip and sprinted after Delphi. Girl looked at Zetsu puzzled, and said " Zetsu are you dence? im twice as fast as Sparky, why did you send him?"Zetsu nodded and said " i know Girl, but you would be better with me in case we need to back her up.

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:34 pm

User Image

August sighed then."This is a one time deal....i hate flying." He climbed on yin without grabbing Starfire's hand and waited.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:11 pm

User Image

Starfire looked at the Lucario boy with a frown and shrugged, offering her hand to the Meowth girl, smiling widely and offering her help to get on Yin.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Delphi's Ninetales
Everett saw the Jolteon bounding after them
where this stranger pokemon came from was beyond him but he kept quiet since it was still far off
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Darian heard a faint cry and paused his cheweing, seeing a jolteon bounding towards the from what looked like the girl from the pokecenter earlier. With a small sigh he popped what little left of the breath was left into his mouth and chewed before wrapping the other food in the bag and wrapped it around his belt loop before standing up and swallowing. Looking at the two poke people and about to jump something caught his eye. Looking up he saw a latias flying suddenly out of the forest with a latios flying with three people on it's back. Shaking his head he looked back at the two other poke people and jumped off the roof.

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Owen swooped into Pewter, releasing his Pidgeot, Staraptor, and Unfezzant to surround the area from the air. "Lucario target and Meowth target sighted. Accompanied by Ninetails target. Legendaries are in their possession. Engage and nullify quickly. Go." he said, he and his pokemon diving at the trio as Rockets poured from the forest.

Autumn grinned at August's comment about joining her. "Only took an army of Rockets for you to agree." she said, taking Starfire's hand and climbing on Yin. "Thank you." she watched as the Rockets attacked and took out a pokeball. "If anything, these guys are persistent."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff