Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Spa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 pm
"Alright then..." As he watched her walk away, Adrian leaned his head back and groaned. "That girl is going to be the death of me." He walked to the hot springs and carefully undressed, stepping into the hot water. "Ah, much better."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy slipped into the seat and laid her hand out before the salon lady. 'Give me something.. sexy.' she said, winking. She'd not quite gotten used to the idea of a boy liking her for her personality, so wanted to look her best for Adrian. 'So what if I've known him only a little while. He's amazing.' she thought, and smiled. She mentally made plans to go out later on and buy something sexy and new, just in case they went further to a date or something. She smiled, and whispered to the lady before she started painting 'Red.' she said, thinking of Adrian's eyes. 'A short red dress, sexy red shoes, a couple of bangles, a necklace and some cute lingerie if it goes further.' she noted in her mind, already knowing what shops to go to.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:46 pm
After about 30 minutes of relaxing, Adrian pulled himself from the hot springs, took a cold shower, put his clothes back on, and went back to the lobby, waiting patiently for Amy and trying to decide what to do next. 'Hm, we could go to a movie...no, that's too obvious. I need something original....I got it!! Besides, why waste the rest of the afternoon on a stupid movie? I just hope she can ride well.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:53 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

After her nails had dried, Amy stepped out into the lobby and skipped to Adrian. 'What do you think?' she said, showing him her nails. 'It's for tonight.' she winked and licked her lips. 'That is, if you want to go anywhere.' she blushed and twirled her hair, gazing at his lips. 'Stop thinking about kissing him, Amy!' she thought, cringing.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:06 pm
After sending a quick text, Adrian stuffed his phone back into his jeans and smiled at Amy. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her nose. "You look great. So, I was thinking and I've decided where I want to take you for our first date. Unfortunately, I have to go make sure everything's going according to plan Would you mind terribly if I dropped you off somewhere for a little bit? It'll only take about 30 to 45 minutes, I swear, and I'd hate to ruin the surprise."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Yes! I can do shop for that outfit!' Amy thought, nodding at him. 'Drop me at the shops?' she said, excited. She could already picture her outfit, and Adrian's face when he saw it. 'I need to get some.. things.' she hugged him and hopped from one foot to the other excitedly. 'Pick me up in an hour. After you take me to the mall, of course. My dorm number's 925.'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 pm
"Whatever makes you happy, my princess. Now, shall we?" Holding out his arm, Adrian began to lead her to his blood red McLaren F1, which was waiting just outside. "To the mall, then."
{EXIT!!}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:04 am
Mayah Playah

King Balthazar

Balthazar sighed to himself as he sat on the couch. Heinrich had chosen to stay at the rooms offered in the spa so that he could at least enjoy the treatments and relax, but he didn't have the energy to go down. Even if that hot water could ease his tense muscles, they would never take away his worries.
It was torture. Every second he spent thinking of his beloved Eun-Ho, wishing for his company, for that smile that made him forget all of his worries, for that sweet and charming blush he would get when he was flustered. Every thought he had of Eun-Ho, however, would end with thoughts of how happy he must be with that Su-Young woman. The king closed his eyes. He was sure Eun-Ho was too busy enjoying seeing his adorning fans to think about him.
Ah, this pain was too much.

After about ten more minutes of his quiet reflections, he heard the door open. Perhaps it was hope for the visitor to be Eun-Ho, or maybe it was mere curiosity, but the king turned his head to see who the visitor was. He was crestfallen to see his butler and Eun-Ho's friend. "Haneul. Why are you here?" he asked in monotone, his smooth baritone voice having long lost its robust and charming tone.
"He's come to help you, Your Highness." Heinrich answered as he set the bag down on the table in front of the couch. "He'll help reunite you with Eun-Ho."
Balthazar's eyes widened when his beloved's name was mentioned. A chance to see his sparkling ray of light? The light in the king's expression slowly turned to sadness, however, as his memories reminded him of the very reason they were apart. "He will only be distraught by my presence. Let me stay here and save him his humiliation." he mumbled as he sunk back into his seat.

Heinrich

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:24 am
Haneul Kim

User Image

"Oh shut up, you whiny baby," scolded Haneul as he walked into the room, standing in front of Balthazar and crossing his arms. "You can't seriously be resigning yourself to a lifetime of emptiness like this. Whatever happened to being so in love with that moron that you couldn't even stand to see him talking and laughing with me? Come on, man, aren't you supposed to be the mature adult here?" He was quiet for a moment, then pulled his phone out. He scrolled through several photos before pulling up a photo of a very large family. He turned the screen to Balthazar, setting his free hand on his hip. The photo contained Eun-Ho and his parents, his father a dark-haired, middle-aged man and his mother a severely pregnant and petite blonde, as well as all of Eun-Ho's band mates and siblings.
Haneul kept the phone screen directed at Balthazar as he spoke again. "Eun-Ho comes from a huge family," he explained. "They were moderately middle-class whenever Eun-Ho was born, but as time went on, the family began stretching money further and further until they were so deep in debt, they were drowning in it. Eun-Ho couldn't bear to see his family suffer, so he worked his a-s off until he got a record deal with a band. he managed to raise enough money within about a year to pay off the debtors and buy them a decent-sized house in Pyeongchang-dong near where the rest of us live. It's not a mansion, since Eun-Ho dedicates a good portion of his money to funds for whenever his younger siblings grow up, as well as paying for university for whoever needs it, but they're all very happy. That's why he freaked out whenever his career was threatened. He's worked very hard to be able to provide for his family, and that all his hard work could be thrown away and his family thrust into poverty again is his greatest fear. As for Su-Young..."
Haneul paused, pulling out the chain with rings on it, all looking mostly the same. They were all thin, gold bands, every now and then etched with pretty designs, but nothing special. There wasn't a single sight of an engagement ring. "Eun-Ho was never serious about Su-Young. Their relationship was mostly for PR, or else he would've melted these down whenever they got engaged. Whenever they broke up, he gave his engagement ring to me, because I was the reason they broke up. I slept with Su-Young even though I knew that they were supposed to get married. She and I didn't last past that night, but he still forgave me." Haneul dropped the rings onto Balthazar's lap. The ring that Eun-Ho wore to remind himself that he was with someone wasn't on the necklace. "Look, Eun-Ho loves you. If anything, he's just upset that you didn't follow him into the bathroom and find out what was wrong with him. All you have to do to win him back is apologize and tell him that you still love him. You do still love him, don't you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:35 am
Mayah Playah

King Balthazar

Balthazar only narrowed his eyes when confronted by Haneul, replying with silence. He glanced at the screen when handed the phone and gazed at it. So this was Eun-Ho's family. The king looked around until his eyes caught the figure that most resembled the ditzy musician, and though his heart beat with pain, he could not help but smile.
"It still does not make sense to me." he said as he continued staring at the picture, or more Eun-Ho. "I am a king. Money is no object to me, he knows this. If his family needs to stay somewhere then I will gladly offer them my castle." he reminded then listened to the explanation over Su-Young. He gazed at the rings, remembering how the woman flaunted them so much. He watched them get set down on his lap and numbly picked it up, gazing through the well-designed metal. "Of course I love him." he said when asked the silly question. "I love him with all my heart. Will a simple apology be enough to fix all of this, though?"

Heinrich

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:49 am
Haneul Kim

User Image

The brunette shook his head. "He would never let himself be indebted to you for something that he considers his duty. Eun-Ho's entire life is that family. He learned everything he knows from his older siblings, and spends his time teaching the younger ones what little he knows. None of us ever thought he'd settle down and make his own family, he was so involved in them. Asking you to take care of them when he has the means to do it himself? He'd think he's useless and fall into a depression." Sitting beside Balthazar and putting his phone away, Haneul offered a (for once) encouraging smile. "Look, Eun-Ho's really easy. just say you're sorry, explain that you genuinely thought that he still had feelings for her, let him hit your chest a little, and then everything will be alright. I promise." Before he could say something else, Haneul stood up and gestured to Heinrich. "Oh, and your butler has something to tell you about the break-up."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:57 am
Mayah Playah

King Balthazar

He should learn to let me help him, Balthazar mentally grumbled. Noticing the star sit beside him, he looked over to see the encouraging smile and blinked at the rare sight. He pursed his lips when given advice and nodded. "Then I will apologize every second and buy him an entire flower shop if I must." he vowed before hearing the news Heinrich apparently had for him. Growing quiet, the king looked at him expectantly.

Heinrich, however, was far from calm. "W-What? Now?" he hissed to Haneul while shaking his head. "I thought you said we would do this when both of them were together!" He looked at the king nervously then looked away before those eyes could bore into him some more.

Heinrich

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:07 am
Haneul Kim

User Image

"Oh no, I'm telling Eun-Ho on my own," said Haneul, leaning back on the cushion and crossing his arms. "If I tell him, he'll just hit my arm and call me a jerk. You tell him, he'll probably start crying and asking why you hate him so much. He genuinely thinks that you two are good friends." Standing suddenly, Haneul reached for his phone again and sighed. "Tell him fast. We have a plane to catch."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:25 pm
Mayah Playah

King Balthazar

Heinrich frowned at Haneul then looked back at the king, who was furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. He didn't want to tell him. If he told the king that it was his fault he was in this depression, that hopeless romantic would no doubt strike at him! But if he didn't do it then Haneul would refuse to help him, and not getting the king to Eun-Ho just after telling him they'd do so was just as cruel.
Taking a deep breath and bracing himself, Heinrich spoke, "N-Now before I explain myself you must know that I did what I thought was best for the kingdom and its people!"
Balthazar narrowed his eyes at the unnecessary intro. "... What are you saying?"
The butler, however, was still panicking. "I-I realize the fault of what I did! Th-There's no need for violence! I've even enlisted Hanuel's help to-"
"Heinrich!"
He winced at the short yell. No more stalling, right. "... I was the one who arranged for Su-Young to arrive at the meeting." he murmured while moving his shameful gaze away from the surprised king. "I knew her presence would put a very large wedge between you and Eun-Ho. You must understand that with a male partner you wouldn't be able to continue the royal bloodline, and-"
"You destroyed my relationship with Eun-Ho because you did not approve of the fact that we are the same gender?" the older man asked slowly, his voice thick with anger, making the butler shudder.
"I... It's not that I don't approve, Your Highness, I just-"
"Our kingdom only cares for true love, not gender. You know this!"
"B-But without anymore in the royal bloodline the magic of the kingdom would fade away! Everyone would-"
"Don't hide behind that excuse, Heinrich!" boomed Balthazar as he got up, furious eyes on the fretful butler. "You only did this for yourself and your selfish reasons! It's your fault Eun-Ho and I are in this position! I almost gave up on being happy because of your selfishness!"
"Yes, I know, and I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Your Majesty!" Heinrich cried out. He took a step back for every step Balthazar advanced holding his hands up in a sign of no intended harm, although he was sure that would not stop the angered king. "Please! I'm trying everything I can to fix this!"

Heinrich

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:15 pm
Haneul Kim

User Image

Quickly stepping in front of the well-meaning butler, Haneul held out his arms and recovered his hard gaze, glaring up at the king. "Oi, that's enough!" he boomed. "What Heinrich did was stupid, yes, but he only meant well. He's already agreed to atone for his mistake by working for me for a while. That's punishment enough." He yanked his phone back out, showing the king a picture of Eun-Ho once again, this one from before the break-up, with him laughing and smiling while sitting on Balthazar's lap. "This is more important right now. We have to get to the plane. Do you want to waste time yelling at Heinrich, or get your froggy a-s to Korea to be with the one you love?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces