Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Stuff You Eat When You're Sick... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You experiencing the same thing I am with the drinks? Oh, and are you coughing alot?
  Yes, I have to drink and eat that stuff...Yes! I found someone coughing nonstop like me!
  Uh...no, I don't. But yeah, I have a serious cough right now.
  Yeah, I have to eat that stuff. My, my. You have a cough? No, I don't have a cough.
  No eat that stuff. No coughing. Yet. Or at the time that is. ^^
View Results

mikotan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:47 am
K i m m e h
Oh, my dad does that sometimes with his doctor, he has this black carvy thing and I usually see him with all these red marks and lines across his back.
And Last week he had these suction cup thingies that can suck your skin and it makes an interesting bubble. Not sure what it's for though. whee

i know that treatment ^-^
but i don't use/do it... too painful >.<
i live by myself, so i usually use whatever i can find at the nearest pharmacy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:20 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

but i hav to eat 5 at a time...so one box gets finished realli quick since i'm always sick cuz i never stop my self from eatin ice cream when i am yeethay

Wow. lol.

well atleast it works^^

Yeah..

but sumtimes my mom doesn't let me eat that and instead makes me drink leuncha...i know its realli bad translating...

Why sometimes she won't let you have it?..

i dunno...maybe she jus doesn't want me to get better faster<.<
or she jus wants me to suffer drinking differnt stuff i dun wanna drink...she EVIL twisted evil *shudders*

[Monchhichi]

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:48 pm
mikotan
K i m m e h
Oh, my dad does that sometimes with his doctor, he has this black carvy thing and I usually see him with all these red marks and lines across his back.
And Last week he had these suction cup thingies that can suck your skin and it makes an interesting bubble. Not sure what it's for though. whee

i know that treatment ^-^
but i don't use/do it... too painful >.<
i live by myself, so i usually use whatever i can find at the nearest pharmacy sweatdrop

what you live by yourself? O.O well make sure to lock all your doors and windows... are you old enough to live by yourself?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:33 am
I detest chinese medicine.

Sadly, my mom is a doctor and prescribes them to me when i'm sick.

I try not to be sick -___-

Ruffeh

Leslery

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:14 pm
I still have to drink nasty blackish goo that goes down and tastes like tar. Even with water it still slowly drips it's way down to my stomach. I just drink lots and lots of ot water...I think that my family swears by it, oh and some soup but not really solid foods. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:29 pm
lol.. those herbal soup..
used to drink often when i was young.. and it was like gonk bitter bitter taste..

but there are some nice ones that tastes good
im getting used to ginseng.. but what i like is lotus soup or winter-melon soup or maybe even the chinese herbal chicken soup... domokun  

soumakisa

Ruffeh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:55 pm
leslery
I still have to drink nasty blackish goo that goes down and tastes like tar. Even with water it still slowly drips it's way down to my stomach. I just drink lots and lots of ot water...I think that my family swears by it, oh and some soup but not really solid foods. heart

My mom gives me chocolate after takin meds xDD <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:32 pm
Warm water with salt...its not too bad but okay...but it spells eww.  

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

Haromi

5,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:56 pm
When I had a cough or sore throat, I usually went for the modern medicine.
The traditoinal Chinese remedies take too long to make. Plus, I don't know how. razz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:44 pm
[Monchhichi]
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

well atleast it works^^

Yeah..

but sumtimes my mom doesn't let me eat that and instead makes me drink leuncha...i know its realli bad translating...

Why sometimes she won't let you have it?..

i dunno...maybe she jus doesn't want me to get better faster<.<
or she jus wants me to suffer drinking differnt stuff i dun wanna drink...she EVIL twisted evil *shudders*

I find that kind of funny. whee  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:18 pm
tine_riceball

i like bitter tea. something about the taste makes me feel relaxed, but the warm water with salt... well you just get use to it after a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:10 am
yalie5
tine_riceball

i like bitter tea. something about the taste makes me feel relaxed, but the warm water with salt... well you just get use to it after a while.

I don't like bitter stuff. whee  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NoNewNews

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:55 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
You know, like I have a serious cough. I have to drink this nasty stuff with ginger and some other stuff like I-don't-know-how-to-say-in-English drink. I always gulp down two cups of water after I chug down that. ^^ sweatdrop It has to be like, Chinese though. I think mine is Chinese...idk.
My sister was just sick, she was throwing up pretty bad.
My mom made her eat a water-rice thing..
SheeFan?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:51 pm
I don't drink the ginger stuff when I'm sick...instead i drink something even nastier stare SOme chinese herbs or something...  

-alwaysmile-

justanaverageperson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:22 pm
Yay...~!!! I found someone who drinks the ginger thing..!! Oh, and I also drink the corn extract, sugar cane extract, pearl powder and the worst... Bitter gourd JUICE...!! gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk stare stare stare stare  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff