Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:13 pm
"Fine," he replied when she told him to stop. She was fine anyways.

"Ambush sir," Azm replied simply. "It's been taken care of."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:19 pm
The Lieutenant gave a short groan, looking from Azm to Kim.

"And you, Private?"

"Cold... Numb... Tired..." Kim replied weakly, looking at the Lieutenant with an exhausted expression. "Can we talk... later, Sir?"

"Of course. Men, take her back to camp to the medics. Get whatever blankets we can spare too, and warm her up." He grunted to the two men holding onto Kim, who immediately nodded and proceeded to carry Kim away.

"I'll hold off on the full report later with you two." He sighed, looking back to Azm. "For now, how goes the progress on getting across the river?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:31 pm
"I'm working on building a wire ferry big enough to get one truck across at a time," Azm replied. "The water is calm enough here. Can I get a little more help with the construction?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:34 pm
"Sure." The Lieutenant nodded to the three remaining men who had come with him.

"Let's keep our eyes a little bit more open this time. We can't afford to have more soldiers going for a swim in this this river." He added before he left Azm and the men.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:01 pm
"Start cutting down trees. I'll be back in a minute," he said before walking to the medical tent.

"You doing alright?" he asked, already knowing the answer. She was in the medical tent so she was going to be fine physically.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:29 pm
The soldiers gave low groans, but went off to do their ordered tasks.

Once Kim had been hauled into the medical tent, she was stripped of her armor and clothes, which were hung up to dry. While dry clothes were gathered, the medics examined her body for injuries, finding only several cuts and bruises from the rocks she hit while in the river, the wound in her back from the grenade, her broken wrist, and the grazing on her head. The medics cleaned up all the cuts, and bandaged the serious ones, including the graze on her head, and put her wrist in a splint. After that, she was given a moment to rest and be left alone, while the medics were busy making warm drinks for her.

When Azm walked in, Kim was as exhausted as she was on the shore, but color was returning to her face.

"Shouldn't you be busy working?" She asked with a raspy voice, her throat sore from the coughing fits she got.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:21 pm
"Just checking," he replied. "You are the number one job I have right now," he added. "I shouldn't have let you go off alone."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:30 pm
"Oh lord," Kim rolled her eyes at him, apparently not caring for his concern.

"I'm pretty sure I'm safe in the tent, surrounded by other soldiers, Azm. And don't let the damn ambush bother you either." She started to cough again, the fit going on for a few moments. Her lungs were sounded clearer, but not completely cleared.

"You were busy and had to keep preparing... Whatever the ******** you're making so we can get out of here. It would have been stupid to stop and waste time." She finished, just as a medic walked in.

"Checking in?" He asked Azm as he moved around the android and went to the bedside, leaving a glass of water and a bowl.
"Eat and drink." He spoke sternly. "We busted open a cake of chicken noddle soup just for you, since we figured warm water wouldn't go down easy. Try to be finished by the time I come back." He left the tent, giving a nod to Azm as he passed.

"See?" Kim smirked as at the android. "I'm fine now." She began to sit up, moving a slower pace than usual, reaching for the bowl and shrugging off the multiple blankets on her. Without the blankets, Kim had nothing on her chest but her bra, as she had no motivation or energy to get out of bed and dress.
"They're taking care of me just fine." She went on as she settled herself into a sitting position. "Take a freaking break for once and stop breathing down my neck."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 pm
Azm looked at Kim for a moment, then turned and left the tent without saying a word.

It took a good 12 hours to gather enough wood. Soldiers in teams of three worked in shifts to help get all the logs in place and tied together. But after a couple of tests Azm finally deemed the raft truck worthy.

"Alright. Lets go tell the LT."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:56 pm
Kim batted her eyes in confusion at Azm's sudden leave, but shrugged her shoulders and continued her meal.

---

"No need. I'm already here," The Lieutenant walked down, examining the raft.

"Now you're sure that thing can handle the trucks, and all their weight?" He asked, looking to Azm. "All our soldiers, all the supplies? We can't afford to be stuck here for too long, and I'm liking our time." He looked out to the east, as the sun was just beginning to raise. Thankfully, the storm finally broke the previous night, and though were still clouds in the sky, the weather was beginning to clear.
"We should have plenty of day left by the time we arrive. I'd like to head out now, if that ferry is really up to it."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:16 pm
"If we go through one truck at a time yes. There's no way this hunk of wood is going to fail. I've ran millions of calculations," he replied. "It's going to take a little while though. Only one truck at a time."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:28 pm
"We can do one at a time. Just as long as we can move, I'm fine with whatever it can hold." The Lieutenant smiled.

"I'll round up the men. We'll be down here shortly."

Upon the Lieutenant's return, the men hustled to break down the camp and put everything they could into the trucks. The trucks became stuffed and uncomfortable, as soldiers had to pack themselves in as best they could with the supplies, or squeeze in the front, but they made by okay. It was better than be stranded.

"So you actually did it." Kim chuckled, sitting as the passenger door, Azm at the wheel again, the original driver and spotter squeezed between them.
"Nice going, d**k Bot."

"...Did she just call him..?" One of the men batted his eyes, before slowly looking at Azm for an explanation.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:47 pm
"I have a p***s," he replied without looking at them. "You guys also have penises. I fail to how having sex organs is worthy of a nickname."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:51 pm
The men stared at Azm for a few moments, before they tried to discreetly look at his groin to see if it was true, and if it was, just how large he was.

"Because robots shouldn't come with dicks." Kim chuckled, seeming to find the topic now humorous, despite her previous reactions.

"If a person wants to have sex, they go to a bar and get someone drunk. Not buy a robot with the proper stuff they need. That's what other people are for.
"Course now, there won't be buying anymore robots. But my point is the same! You find a person, another human being. Not throw an iron rod on any robot and then hump the s**t out of it until you're done."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:04 pm
Azm had never been so insulted in his life. He turned and glared at all of them, a look that he usually only gave androids he was just about to kill. "I didn't come with it..." he growled before turning back to the road. "And if you call me d**k bot again you're riding on the roof. I don't care if we get ambushed either."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff