Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
High school love disaster (yaoi 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:47 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo smiled when he was hugged and waved bye as Damian left for class."I should get to class to."He thought out loud as he ran to class as not to be late.Ichigo sat in his class not even paying any attention to the teacher all he could think about was Damian and what they were going to do after school.The bell rang and Ichigo took off down the hall slid past his locker and hit the other row."Owwww."He groaned has he walked over to his locker rubbing his nose.He opened his locker and grabbed the item he'd hid in there before he got to lunch."I wonder if he'll like it?"He asked his self as he held it up looking at it,he smiled at himself as he put it in his pocket and walked over to Damian's locker."Hey Damian!"He shouted as he hugged him knocking them over in the proses."Sorry!"Ichigo said as he lifted himself up off Damian,there faces close together and his arm's on either side of his head.

"ouch.." Damian said when he fell on the floor when he realized the awkward position they were in he blushed a dark red "U-Um....I-Its A-Alright..." he said shyly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:04 pm
Ichigo smiled."Your blushing Damian."He said as he leaned in closer to him and pecked him on the cheek then he hoped up reaching his hand out to help Damian up.'He's so cute when he blushes.'Ichigo thought to himself.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:16 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo smiled."Your blushing Damian."He said as he leaned in closer to him and pecked him on the cheek then he hoped up reaching his hand out to help Damian up.'He's so cute when he blushes.'Ichigo thought to himself.

Damian took ichigo's hand "so um..where do you want to go today?" he asked.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 pm
"How about my place we can play video games or we could go to the park?"Ichigo asked.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:31 pm
tohru3241
"How about my place we can play video games or we could go to the park?"Ichigo asked.

"we can go to your house" Damian said smiling , the park would be kind of boring to him most likely and he rather play games instead anyway.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:47 am
Ichigo smiled as he lead Damian out of the school."Are you sure you want to go to my house?"He asked wanting to be sure.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo smiled as he lead Damian out of the school."Are you sure you want to go to my house?"He asked wanting to be sure.

Damian nodded "yeah,I'm sure" he said as they walked down the street.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:45 pm
Ichigo laughed as they walked."Well it may take a bit to get there but nothing to bad."He said as he leaned down and gave Damian a kiss on the cheek.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:00 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo laughed as they walked."Well it may take a bit to get there but nothing to bad."He said as he leaned down and gave Damian a kiss on the cheek.

Damian blushed a bit when ichigo kissed his cheek "its ok though" he said.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:11 pm
He took them around a few corners and three shortcuts, when they came to Lone Street there was a small building with a mailbox that read Ichigo."It may look nice but that's because i've been fixing it up slowly."Ichigo said with a smile as he walked up the steps holding the door open for Damian.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 pm
tohru3241
He took them around a few corners and three shortcuts, when they came to Lone Street there was a small building with a mailbox that read Ichigo."It may look nice but that's because i've been fixing it up slowly."Ichigo said with a smile as he walked up the steps holding the door open for Damian.

Damian nodded and walked into ichigo's house.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:54 pm
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

Ichigo smiled and shut the door behind them while pointing down the small hall."The living room is down there if you wanna sit while i get us some snacks and what kind of drinks do you like?"He asked hugging Damian.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 pm
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

Ichigo smiled and shut the door behind them while pointing down the small hall."The living room is down there if you wanna sit while i get us some snacks and what kind of drinks do you like?"He asked hugging Damian.

Damian smiled hugging ichigo back "strawberry soda" he said then went into the living room and sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 pm
Ichigo walked into the kitchen pulling out a Strawberry soda for Damian and a Mango soda for him as well as three different bags of chips along with his stash of candy.He walked down the hall into the living room and over to the couch."Um can you grab something."He asked trying to keep everything from falling.

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:20 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo walked into the kitchen pulling out a Strawberry soda for Damian and a Mango soda for him as well as three different bags of chips along with his stash of candy.He walked down the hall into the living room and over to the couch."Um can you grab something."He asked trying to keep everything from falling.

Damian nodded and grabbed the chips, putting them on the table.
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff