Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Welcome! [ Free Hugs Inside!! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild! Have some free gold
  +1
View Results

Shiny Blacephalon

Invisible Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:18 pm
Hello, I`m Angelique but call me Angie. I`m in love with PC and wii games and I sometimes draw with the udraw. ASk me anything you want and I will answer my best!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:23 pm
CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS
Hello, I`m Angelique but call me Angie. I`m in love with PC and wii games and I sometimes draw with the udraw. ASk me anything you want and I will answer my best!

Welcome, Angie  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Shiny Blacephalon

Invisible Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:25 pm
Arisa Takera
CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS

Welcome, Angie
Thank you for inviting me <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:29 pm
CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS
Arisa Takera
CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS

Welcome, Angie

You're welcome! I have a habit of spontaneously inviting people who seem interesting or having interesting avis that I see hanging around in forums x3  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Shiny Blacephalon

Invisible Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:30 pm
Arisa Takera
CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS
Arisa Takera
CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS

Welcome, Angie

You're welcome! I have a habit of spontaneously inviting people who seem interesting or having interesting avis that I see hanging around in forums x3
Well, thanks for thinking my avatar was interesting enough ;D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:55 pm
Hey, My name's Emmie, but you may call me Katty unless I direct you otherwise. I'm not too sure what this guild is about other than some sort of Gaia Magazine, but it sounds interesting soUser Image I'm about to explore a bit.
I love photography and drawing as well as music and role-playing. I like to think I'm cute and friendly and I like to make new friends. :>

irl frog

Anxious Gekko

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm
Katty Kabob
Hey, My name's Emmie, but you may call me Katty unless I direct you otherwise. I'm not too sure what this guild is about other than some sort of Gaia Magazine, but it sounds interesting so I'm about to explore a bit.
I love photography and drawing as well as music and role-playing. I like to think I'm cute and friendly and I like to make new friends. :>

welcome Katty whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:35 pm
I am Qyp!

Hi!

I used to be one of the heads of GOM, for a while... back with Meji and Admiral in the beginning. I see this magazine has potential O: GOM has really gotten people into making their own magazines, it's pretty awesome.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:11 pm
Qyp
I am Qyp!

Hi!

I used to be one of the heads of GOM, for a while... back with Meji and Admiral in the beginning. I see this magazine has potential O: GOM has really gotten people into making their own magazines, it's pretty awesome.

I think the whole billions of magazines on Gaia isn't so spectacular. Just watching the "competition" in the Gaia job center it's sad really. Everyone thinks they can do this and it just looks terrible... Honestly GOM is the only "competition" that I'd be worried about.. But I'm on great terms with Admiral and Meia and the rest of the staff ( heck iiCandi is on my staff ) so I'm not worried xD We can keep things together so long as we're united.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:53 pm
I'm Skye. Nice to meet everyone here ! I like to cook quite a bit. Most times you'll see me with my chef avatar on Gaia. If I'm not wearing it, that would be a blue moon moment on Gaia.

I am also an artist. My profile has one of my recent pics which has 108 characters combined in one page. Besides anime art, I like doing fantasy art and sci-fi. My favorite media includes pencils, watercolors, acrylics, tech pens, rendering markers, and scratchboard.

I was planning on starting an art shop, but life has been keeping me busy. Since I have a new laptop, I don't have any Adobe software in my system as of yet.  

Skye River

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

Maviis

7,325 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:47 am
Aye, My name is, well, justs call me G.
I enjoy Writing. and posting in CB, I tend to post the things i find hilarious. im always online from my iPhone app posting somewhere.
Ive joined cause I'm am curious about this. I never heard of a magazine. I see this as a way to expand my skills.
Not much to say about me. Im easy going. Strong Personality. I look at things from all angles.
OH! An just read the one above me. Im Also Interested in making avatar art. maybe open up a shop. but i need a partner to carry the heavy load sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp
I am Qyp!

Hi!

I think the whole billions of magazines on Gaia isn't so spectacular. Just watching the "competition" in the Gaia job center it's sad really. Everyone thinks they can do this and it just looks terrible... Honestly GOM is the only "competition" that I'd be worried about.. But I'm on great terms with Admiral and Meia and the rest of the staff ( heck iiCandi is on my staff ) so I'm not worried xD We can keep things together so long as we're united.

I didn't mention competition XD Honestly, I do not care, as long as people do not directly copy.

As long as your designs are original, it's all good.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:15 am
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp
I am Qyp!

Hi!

I didn't mention competition XD Honestly, I do not care, as long as people do not directly copy.

As long as your designs are original, it's all good.

Not at all. We have a completely different style of pages than GOM. I made sure of that since I was working for Gaiazine ( there was a lot of flaming of GZ from GOM hardcore fans about copying but then Amensu did have us do a lot of things in a GOM style cuz he has no idea what he's doing - - )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 am
Skye River
I'm Skye. Nice to meet everyone here ! I like to cook quite a bit. Most times you'll see me with my chef avatar on Gaia. If I'm not wearing it, that would be a blue moon moment on Gaia.

I am also an artist. My profile has one of my recent pics which has 108 characters combined in one page. Besides anime art, I like doing fantasy art and sci-fi. My favorite media includes pencils, watercolors, acrylics, tech pens, rendering markers, and scratchboard.

I was planning on starting an art shop, but life has been keeping me busy. Since I have a new laptop, I don't have any Adobe software in my system as of yet.

Welcome! Good luck starting your shop and biggrin  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 am
G Whillikers
Aye, My name is, well, justs call me G.
I enjoy Writing. and posting in CB, I tend to post the things i find hilarious. im always online from my iPhone app posting somewhere.
Ive joined cause I'm am curious about this. I never heard of a magazine. I see this as a way to expand my skills.
Not much to say about me. Im easy going. Strong Personality. I look at things from all angles.
OH! An just read the one above me. Im Also Interested in making avatar art. maybe open up a shop. but i need a partner to carry the heavy load sweatdrop

Welcome to the guild G. It might interest you to know that we'll be having an art contest very soon biggrin  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff