Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Feedback and Complaints ( Suggestion Box ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:26 am
I agree! Yay for 1000+ members~ huzzah!!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:32 am
Qyp
Nice work on the 1000 members MGM Team x3

Thanks Qyp. It feels really good knowing that there are 1,000+ readers for our debut issue  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chaos Beaver

Unforgiving Elder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 am
User Image
I must say that is an adorable picture there you had in that announcement for 1,000 members.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:21 am
Chaos Beaver
User Image
I must say that is an adorable picture there you had in that announcement for 1,000 members.

Thanks. I had those chibis made for the staff when we were at 700 members  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chaos Beaver

Unforgiving Elder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:22 am
Arisa Takera
Chaos Beaver
User Image

I see that. Who is the chibi that looks like me though? I have to set them on fire for looking like me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:27 am
Congrats on the 1000 members! xd

I was just curious, because I didn't see it on the sub-forums or anything, is an art gallery going to be made or could we have one? Just a place where people could share their art and techniques.
Maybe even a place where people can open up art stores? Or would they do that in the marketplace forum. ninja  

Zoey_04

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MG Treasurer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:13 pm
Chaos Beaver
Arisa Takera
Chaos Beaver
User Image

I see that. Who is the chibi that looks like me though? I have to set them on fire for looking like me.

I do believe it's The Masked Musketeer xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:15 pm
Zoey_04

I was just curious, because I didn't see it on the sub-forums or anything, is an art gallery going to be made or could we have one? Just a place where people could share their art and techniques.
Maybe even a place where people can open up art stores? Or would they do that in the marketplace forum. ninja

Thanks very much. Share your art HERE // Start a shop HERE  

MG Treasurer
Vice Captain

Zoey_04

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:00 pm
MG Treasurer
Zoey_04

Thanks very much. Share your art HERE // Start a shop HERE
Thank-you for pointing these out to me. heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 pm
For your arts and crafts article I have a few projects you might find interesting. [fair warning, none of them are my original ideas just someone else's that I thought were neat]

a blackboard mug
cube paper lights
a rainbow crayon-fall

A white/blackboard door [don't know the source but I remember seeing this idea being used from places like a "house" on the Disney channel to "The Extreme Makeover Home Edition"]

First you have to buy the blackboard/whiteboard paint. [and follow and directions it may have on how to mix the paint]
Second you apply it to your desired surface (in our case a door) like you would with normal paint
Finally you let it dry. [It is really that easy]  

furnishedtower

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ambien Dreams

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm
I am just loving this issue. I only skimmed through it to see what it's about and I'm excited because it all looks worth taking a look at. This magazine took so much care to it, I can tell :]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:41 pm
Wow! Just read your first mag!
Definitely NOT what I expected, but in a good way. Not knowing this mag's past, I kind of expected just a small JPG file magazine with not a lot of helpful bits in there.

But I loved reading this. There were so many little helpful tips and hints that make managing Gaia easier. Perfect! I loved all of it. I'd have to say that my two favorite parts were the Guide to Alchemy (I've never really looked into it before, so it was nice to know about it) and the stories of V-day, my favorite being the one about Sea World xD
GREAT JOB EVERYONE!  

C 0 0 K l E M O N S T E R

Dangerous Lover

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 pm
DJ G-REX
For your arts and crafts article I have a few projects you might find interesting. [fair warning, none of them are my original ideas just someone else's that I thought were neat]

a blackboard mug
cube paper lights
a rainbow crayon-fall

A white/blackboard door [don't know the source but I remember seeing this idea being used from places like a "house" on the Disney channel to "The Extreme Makeover Home Edition"]

First you have to buy the blackboard/whiteboard paint. [and follow and directions it may have on how to mix the paint]
Second you apply it to your desired surface (in our case a door) like you would with normal paint
Finally you let it dry. [It is really that easy]

They look fun and interesting but the problem is we could get in trouble for printing something that someone else did on another site. If it was a tutorial that you did on your own, that's different  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 pm
C 0 0 K l E M O N S T E R
Wow! Just read your first mag!
Definitely NOT what I expected, but in a good way. Not knowing this mag's past, I kind of expected just a small JPG file magazine with not a lot of helpful bits in there.

But I loved reading this. There were so many little helpful tips and hints that make managing Gaia easier. Perfect! I loved all of it. I'd have to say that my two favorite parts were the Guide to Alchemy (I've never really looked into it before, so it was nice to know about it) and the stories of V-day, my favorite being the one about Sea World xD
GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

Thanks very much. We're glad we surprised you! It was our aim to do well with our first publication. We don't really have a "past" except for the fact that most of us are spurned former employees of Gaiazine. So we've been around the bend as far as making magazines on Gaia.  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

furnishedtower

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:53 pm
Arisa Takera
They look fun and interesting but the problem is we could get in trouble for printing something that someone else did on another site. If it was a tutorial that you did on your own, that's different

Okie dokie.

I have a few things I've done on my own but I need to take some pictures and actually type down the steps and what-not.

So I'll get back to you.  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces