Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Shizaya~My little Monster Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:41 pm
Oh no! Shizuo's been drinking! Izaya heard the laughing and the drunken slurrs, he was mentally freaking out right now, What if he hurts me again!? I don't think I can deal with that right now~!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:53 pm
Shizou opened the door and waved to his friend leaving. He spotted Izaya near the door, and stumbled to him. He looked at him and then kissed him before walking into the kitchen for some food. He laughed a bit from being drunk.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm
Izaya relaxed a little when shizuo kissed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 pm
Shizou grabbed food and sat down on the couch flipping on the tv. He sighed and opened a soda.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm
Izaya closed his eyes again and fell asleep once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 pm
A little later on Shizou went up to his room undressed and got into bed, he quickly fell asleep.

(Try to give me more to work with plz or my responces will be small)  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:58 am
((kk))

Izaya woke alone in the middle of the night. It was raining and thundering. Izaya hates thunder. Scares him to no end. He got up, almost running up stairs and crawled in bed with Shizuo, curling up to him as close as he can.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 pm
Shizou woke up with a whipping moation from being scared. "Ah" He looked down and saw Izaya freaking out. He wrapped his arms around him giving ear plugs so not to hear storm- falling back asleep.

(Ty)  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 pm
Izaya clung to Shizuo as if his life depended on it. He couldn't hear much of the strom now, but still heard the close thunder, twitching every now and then.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:38 am
The night seemed long but then morning finally came, Shizou got out of bed carefully so to not wake Izaya. Shizou went into the bathroom and got undressed, he turned on the water and went into the shower.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 pm
Izaya woke about ten minutes later, feeling the warth of Shizuo leave. He sat up, running his fingers through his messy hair and rubbing his eyes. He must've cried silently in his sleep all night long.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:52 pm
Shizou walked out naked, he walked to his closet to change. He grabbed his clothing and set it on the bed walked back into the bathroom and brushed his hair  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 pm
Izaya jumped a little when Shizuo walked out, but realized nothing was going to happen. He seemed a focused on something, but what? Izaya watch Shizuo retreat back into the bathroom. The raven tilted his head to the side, thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:48 pm
Shizou walked back out and stared at Izaya for a minute then walked to the bed and started putting on his clothing to get ready for work.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm
Izaya was now blushing his face off, becuase of Shizuo's stare. He looked down quietly twiddling his thumbs as Shizuo got dressed.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff