Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Membership Badges [ Get them here! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 pm
Qyp
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
I want a platinum! 3nodding
The small one please

I'll add you to the list and you'll have it by tomorrow. Thanks! And if you want a diamond your best chance would be to get it now. After the release of the first issue the price is going up to 8m gold. These are the special first members prices only.

I gotta ask... why is it soooooooooo much? I mean... not everyone can get that kind of gold... I have never reached past 5mil personally, and that was only because I bought Gaia Cash, but I am personally not going to do that again.

So, why so much?

Thank you very much. And we make it work simply because we're My Gaia and they're GOM. Also, they have so many members. It would be difficult to offer something like this in the middle of 3,000 members and everyone bombard them with wanting badges! When I first offered the badges we only had 20 members so it's easier to keep up with demand when you're small when you start.

And they're so much because they're premium. The perks of the Diamond and Platinum memberships are not meant to be offered to everyday users. But look at it this way : If you want a premium membership you have to spend more time on the site learning efficient ways of making gold. This helps gaia by getting their users to play on the site more. It helps you by learning how to make lots of gold and make yourself rich!

So really.. Why isn't it more? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:45 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
slingslangtang
I want a platinum! 3nodding
The small one please

I'll add you to the list and you'll have it by tomorrow. Thanks! And if you want a diamond your best chance would be to get it now. After the release of the first issue the price is going up to 8m gold. These are the special first members prices only.

I gotta ask... why is it soooooooooo much? I mean... not everyone can get that kind of gold... I have never reached past 5mil personally, and that was only because I bought Gaia Cash, but I am personally not going to do that again.

So, why so much?

Thank you very much. And we make it work simply because we're My Gaia and they're GOM. Also, they have so many members. It would be difficult to offer something like this in the middle of 3,000 members and everyone bombard them with wanting badges! When I first offered the badges we only had 20 members so it's easier to keep up with demand when you're small when you start.

And they're so much because they're premium. The perks of the Diamond and Platinum memberships are not meant to be offered to everyday users. But look at it this way : If you want a premium membership you have to spend more time on the site learning efficient ways of making gold. This helps gaia by getting their users to play on the site more. It helps you by learning how to make lots of gold and make yourself rich!

So really.. Why isn't it more? xD

I am going to be honest... I am easily bored... due to this, booty grab, zOMG, etc... they are just not exciting enough for me to bother with... I actually never bother trying to make gold, because honestly... everything is over priced anyway. EVERY ITEM... is over priced... if it's over 1mil. 1mil is just a stupid price in itself...

Anyways, my complaining is over.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Maviis

7,325 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:58 am
"I want my badge!"
I don't know If I'm doing this right. im just going through the post that they are in order from top, to bottom.
Id like a basic one. Maybe Platinum? If I'm eligible
I honestly don't know if were given a job, or if we pick one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:10 am
Qyp

somebody needs a huuuuug *hugs*  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:13 am
G Whillikers
"I want my badge!"
I don't know If I'm doing this right. im just going through the post that they are in order from top, to bottom.

lol the only badge that you have to do something special to be eligible for is a staff badge, you have to be crew. Membership, you have to be an actual member of the guild ( not just a random free user wandering through ), Platinum and Diamond all you need is to have the gold. They're half price until the first issue is released  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp

XD <3 -hug-  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:31 am
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp

XD <3 -hug-

Yeah we're huggers here. You'll get lots of those  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:39 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp

XD <3 -hug-

Yeah we're huggers here. You'll get lots of those

O:

Oh my.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Maviis

7,325 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 am
Arisa Takera
G Whillikers
"I want my badge!"

lol the only badge that you have to do something special to be eligible for is a staff badge, you have to be crew. Membership, you have to be an actual member of the guild ( not just a random free user wandering through ), Platinum and Diamond all you need is to have the gold. They're half price until the first issue is released

i got an invite and stuff. gonk
Im pretty sure i accepted it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:48 am
G Whillikers
Arisa Takera
G Whillikers
"I want my badge!"

Then you're good x3 just state what size and which type badge you'd like and we'll add your name to the list. If you want a platinum send your trade to the MG Treasurer  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maviis

7,325 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:56 am
Arisa Takera
G Whillikers
Arisa Takera
G Whillikers
"I want my badge!"

Then you're good x3 just state what size and which type badge you'd like and we'll add your name to the list. If you want a platinum send your trade to the MG Treasurer

Name: G Whillikers
Size: Mini
Type: Platinum
Payment: 50k
Extra: whats the MG Treasurer's username?
I like forms emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 am
G Whillikers
Arisa Takera
G Whillikers
Arisa Takera
G Whillikers
"I want my badge!"

MG Treasurer is the exact username  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maviis

7,325 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:03 am
Arisa Takera
G Whillikers
Arisa Takera
G Whillikers
Arisa Takera
G Whillikers
"I want my badge!"

MG Treasurer is the exact username

Oh. Clever..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:33 pm
I want a badge pretty please. :3 I'll take a mini.  

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200