Love is love so please love me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Sebastian eyed the young man but gave up on questioning him, though he knew he hand't got the complete truth from Bakura "Well we should let him get home Satori before his father gets upset with him for being out late...you and i need to talk anyways" said as he left the room and went back to the kitchen.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image
Bakura stood up and walked to the door, "Bye Satori." He pulled his coat closed and took off into the rain. He felt the coolingwater mixing with the blood.

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:11 pm
"Bye." He said as Bakura left then walked into the kitchen feeling awkward about his brother seeing him in a bra. "Um I'm guessing you want to talk about why I'm wearing a bra?" Satori asked as he sat down at the table while watching his brother.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
Sebastian heard Satori say good bye then closed the door, he watched his brother come in the kitchen and sit at the table as he asked about what he wanted to talke about. "Well...yes i want to know why your wearing a bra, i didnt even know you owned one much less even wore bras" He said as he too sat at the table.

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:20 am
User Image

~Main Information~

Username: Serendipitous Coma
Name: Daiki Tsukuda
Nickname: None that he cares about.
Height: 5'8”
Weight: 151lbs
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Green
Race: Human
Hobbies: Making money, horseback riding, dancing, working, and maintaining his looks.
Likes: Cars, Hygiene, Bananas, Correcting Others, Popularity, and Birds
Dislikes: Parents, Rice, Crows, Anything Generic, Messes, and Balloons
Personality: Daiki, at first glance, oozes with confidence – an expected trait of his career. Daiki comes off as harsh as he is always prepared to criticize, especially looks, and isn't afraid to completely disregard someone who doesn't meet with his own standards, though this is normally out of habit more than any malice. The same would go with any less than kind actions he may take against rivals – Daiki simply has a strong drive to succeed and will do whatever it takes to get to where he wants to. That aside, Daiki is actually a self-conscious boy who is capable of a great amount of kindness when he finds someone he honestly respects.
Pet: A cockatiel named Bebe.

User Image

~Final Information~

Dream: To become rich and famous.
Fears: Ruining his career and large dogs.
Theme Song: Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns
Other: Daiki has been the root to a few bad rumors around about Satori inside their modeling agency and doesn't seem like he's about ready to quit either.
Bio: Coming from a rather rich and well-to-do household, Daiki was the third child and first son of his father – well, if his father ever actually believed him to be that. The truth was that Daiki's mother had been cheating on the man with their pool boy for months and, as anyone can tell based on appearances, was most likely the true father of the boy. As such, he was always lead to believe himself second to his brothers and sisters and, when talk of a successor to their family's electronics company had come up, it became obvious that he was to be skipped over. Hoping to earn the right to what would have been his as the eldest boy, Daiki worked twice as hard in his studies, social life, and everything his parents paid attention to. But, as his younger brother got older and time went on, Daiki realized it wasn't working. When he hit eighteen, he gave up, left home, and went into the modeling business. There, he put his energy to becoming rich and famous on his own and, so far, he seems to be well on that path.

(( D'< Jealous coworker~! ...If you wouldn't mind. =3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:06 pm
"Well i had gone to an interveiw for a job i thought it was for stuff like paper work but it was for a modeling position.The boss told me that i was perfect but when i stated that i was a guy he told me to just wear a wig and stuff a bra,i was thinking about saying no but the pay was to much to pass up so i said yes,please please tell me your not mad at me for dressing like this." Satori pleaded with his brother as he explained in one long breath while covering his face.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:11 pm
Serendipitous Coma

(( D'< Jealous coworker~! ...If you wouldn't mind. =3 ))

sure i posted you on the list so you can start when ever you want  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
Sebastian smirked as he listened to his little brothers explanation on why he had a bra on, standing now he walked over to his brother and put his hand on his brothers hands and pulled them from Satori's face. "I'm not mad at you okay? i just wish you would have told me about it sooner. I mean if you wanted to walk around in dresses and bras all day that's fine with me as long as your happy okay?" he bowed his head and chuckled a bit "Besides i have a boyfriend so why would you think i would be mad at you, huh? I'm obviously not a normal guy myself now am i?".

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:35 pm
Satori smiled at his older brother feeling super happy. "Sorry i didn't tell you sooner but could you keep it a secert from anyone who comes over and that go's duoble for the people i work with and your boy friend." He asked not wanting anyone to find out about it yet if ever.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 pm
User Image
"Okay" Sebastian agreed "I'll keep it a secret though i dont know why" he said as he sat back down in his chair, he began eating his food that was now just barely warm. Finishing his food he picked up his plate and silverware and put them in the dish washer, "Sorry i can't eat and ask about your day tonight but i have an important meeting in the morning with my boss, so im going up stairs to shower and get some sleep". Sebastian left the kitchen and headed up stairs, he was annoyed and frustrated about the meeting, someone at work had messed up the register counts and now he was going to get the horns from the bull because of it. He worked at 'Suits You' in the Mall, it was a popular men's suit store, and his boss didn't tolerate any screw ups or thief's in his store. His boss has already fired sixteen people this month already, and was probably going to fire another one, Sebastian just hoped it wouldn't be him. This was a great job for him, he was good at it and he was making thirteen dollars an hour as store assistant manager. After his shower Sebastian slipped on a pair of black boxers, set his alarm for six am then flopped down on his bed and went to sleep.

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:15 pm
Satori nodded his head as he began to eat as well. "Night Bastian." He said as his brother left the room leaving him in the kitchen with the Kisa and Razor.He finished eating and washed his dishes then patted both animals on there heads. "Come on you two let's go to bed." Satori said leading the way upstairs he stoped at his brothers room letting Razor in then closed the door,then him and Kisa walked to there room.He yanked off his shoe's,shirt,and pants leaving himself in his black boxers with hotpink trim.curling up in his bed Satori pulled up the blankets half way while Kisa jumped up lay down at the bottom of the bed. "Night girl." Satori said as he fell asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image
Sebastian awoke to his alarm clock going off and Razor licking his fingers, some how in the middle of the night he had put his pillow over his head, tossing the pillow to the other side of the bed he rolled over and slapped the alarm clock. Rolling over to his back he sat there for a moment then got up and headed to the bathroom, after brushing his teeth and using the toilet he went back to his room and got dressed for work. Before going down stairs Sebastian knocked on Satori''s door "Time to get up kiddo, it's six forty-five am" he then whistled and Razor was by his side and they were both heading down the stairs, after eating a bowl of cereal he put the bowl in the dishwasher then filled the dog bowls with food and water. Sebastian gave Razor a scratch behind the ear as he put his collar on, then grabbed his coat off the back of the chair then he and Razor were out the door and headed to work. Sebastian's boss allowed Razor to stay in Sebastian's office because razor had pinned a gunman to the floor when he tried to rob the store, Sebastian had just adopted Razor from a shelter and wanted to show his boss, at first his boss was furious at him for bring the dog into the store. He thought he was going to be fired and later the boss said he was about to but that was until Razor pinned the robber to the floor, so now the boss loves Razor.

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

I Luves You x3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image
Yukio Kiosha

Yukio groaned a bit, feeling warm fur moving around his hands, apparently Yukio has slept while he was drawing, he must've been tired that night, he opened his eyes slowly and noticed Minuit rubbing her fur on his hands, he smiled at her a bit, as he laid back on the chair, this wasn't really the best way to sleep, besides his neck started to hurt him alot, he stretched a bit before getting up and walking to the bathroom. He got out after he had taken a shower, he had a towel around the lower part of his body, and one curled up around his neck, he walked to his closet and took out something suitable to wear..
He decided to go visit his boyfriend, Sebastian, not that he wanted to get him fired, but he wasn't going there just to see Sebastian, he was actually going to buy a suit, he had an interview later this afternoon, a job interview, he was applying to work at a huge school, as an art teacher, since they didn't have one till now, which was quite a surprise since Summer was over long time ago, though it was a good chance for him to get some money, and the payment was really good..
Yukio got out a dark blue V-neck shirt, and a ripped black skinny jeans with some chains hanging, and a dark neon hoodie, it wasn't the best outfit to show up in a decent store, but who cared since he was going to pay them for the suit, besides, he doesn't have decent clothes like suits or anything, that's why he was going to buy one, he went downstairs and got out a bowl for Minuit and put her food on the ground so she could eat I'm going out! Yukio called out before taking his phone and keys, then went to his Hummer, he slipped into the car and drove to the mall where Sebastian worked.. ♥

xxxxxx
OutOfControl ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm
tohru3241
I Luves You x3

Um your not applying for Satori's school are you because his Three love interest are The Photographer - The Art Teacher - And his Brothers Boyfriend.

I didn't say I was applying at Satori's school.. >.>  

I Luves You x3

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas