Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 am
User Image
User Image
[hysterie] -- der MAD

User Image"Why?" She asked silently. If she knew she was going to come back, then why even die in the first place? Why suffer the Nightmare? The pain? "Kleine found something special in his dream. But that was because he went together with someone; not alone. You will only suffer, Kairi. There is no need for any more suffering in your life." Hysteria somehow seemed concerned, didn't she? It was because she saw Kairi and Kleine as so alike. And yet both of them lived like storms; so unpredictable. Even with her eyes, she could never understand. They were so much like Hysteria herself . . . before her already dulled heart went to sleep. "Do you really want to die when the madness ends, Kairi?" She knew the answer . . . would just be 'yes'. But then, why did she want to suffer?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"Hysteria...be careful, if I didn't know any better you almost sound like you care. If the world was sunshine and flowers...if we were always in a state of happyness, then how would human beings grow? It is through pain and suffering that we grow stronger, both physically and mentally. You think that being alone is a curse...I find it a blessing," Kairi responded. How long had she been alone? Back in the Cloud village Fenrir killed her partner and then even Fenrir was killed in Grass. Singlehandedly she led the oinins of Cloud without ever relying on anyone. Abandonnig Cloud for Mist, she became Mizukage but eventually abandoned her post, sacrificing herself to be hunted down in order for peace. Traveling the world alone, she started the Brotherhood to ensure a balance of power between the villages. Even so, she always traveled alone. And now that the members of the brotherhood formed the new Mist Village, she still walked alone. "I think I can take a little bit more suffering in my life my before I end it. As for when I end it, that's none of your concern. It's not like you care anyways Hysteria, so drop the act and kill me, so that I can continue my suffering."

I shall freeze your very soul  

Yelena the Light Reaper

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:35 am
User Image
User Image
[hysterie] -- der MAD

User ImageKairi seemed to think Hysteria was heartless. She was unfortunately wrong. Everything would've been so much easier . . . if she were heartless. "Very well, then." Hysteria drew her broadsword from the sheath on her back, and simply threw it into Kairi's neck so that she wouldn't dirty her blue and white dress. The rose on her neck seemed to glow for a while, and all of the lights in the cave grew lit. Death; a temporary release from the darkness. The Villagers would've been happy . . . if just for a little while. And somehow, thanks to Kairi. It was funny how this strange world worked. Her eyes glowed. Her mouth opened, and she spoke once-- "I hope you find the answer you want in your dreams." And then, with those few words, she suddenly spoke no more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:10 am

Kairi clenched her right fist as she channeled chakra through her ring. One final message...that was what she just sent out through her mind as the broadsword pierced through her neck. It wasn't as painful as she thought it would be, dying. Her eyes closed as she embraced death's cold hands. Before she knew it, she was pulled into the nightmare realm.

Yelena the Light Reaper

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi slid onto Kleine's lap, straddling him. He rubbed his chest as he leaned in and kissed his ear and bit it some. "Oh Nasca, the kids are asleep. Can you think of anything you want to do." Kiyoshi teased sliding his hands down his chest and unzipping Kleine's pants.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:34 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Take me for what I am."
He laughed silently; even just a little under his breath. His body was anything but relaxed; it was practically shaking in the cold shock of Kiyoshi's touch. But it felt nice. If it didn't feel nice, then he wouldn't want things like this: acts that seemed so elusive and forbidden. "Hehe--" He laughed silently again, as his lips touched Kiyoshi's cheek, "I think you thought of it first." He was tense, but that didn't stop him from wrapping his arm around Kiyoshi's waist. You'd think that he'd be less conscious during things like this, but the truth was that he was nervous. He always, always wanted to be at his best with Kiyoshi. In everything. Especially things like sex. But . . . maybe it helped him a little when Kiyoshi called him by that name. It made him feel -- somehow -- like since they'd known each other for so long, that Kiyoshi would accept him for whatever he was. It was a strange thought. But, Kleine was a strange guy.

He removed Kiyoshi's shirt, raising his arms to carry the cloth over his lover's neck and shoulders in the process. When the shirt fell to the floor, he lowered his arms back down to caress Kiyoshi's chest; scaling down and down until the same arms were stuck into Kiyoshi's pants. Kleine moved his face forward to kiss the abdomen below Kiyoshi's chest; not kissing once, but several times. It was hard to be direct and brief when it was someone you so deeply loved. "I love you--" He muttered under his breath, as his feet assisted each other leg in the process of pulling down Kleine's pants. "Love you so much." The fabric of his jeans met the floor. The fabric of his tongue met the boundary between Kiyoshi's legs and his chest.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi laid back down as he pulled Kleine's bod towards him, and then it all faded to black cause this is getting a bit too graphic XD.

Kiyoshi woke up in the middle of the night, both of them laying on the floor the destruction of their lust surrounding the room as almost everything was knocked over or destroys. 'Cant be helped' Kiyoshi thought, he turned and saw Kleine laying next to him. Whether he was asleep or awake he didn't know, but he leaned over and kissed his lips with a smile. He was so happy to have him.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:35 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
Sleep. He had been doing it a lot lately; and it was all that more comforting, since he could never really do it before. After Kiyoshi died, he was always on the go. He almost forgot what it was like; to wash away stress and pain simply by ignoring it for just another night. He turned in his sleep, turned into the arms and comfort of Kiyoshi. He spoke in his sleep, too: about simple and stupid things. Obviously, he was having a dream. "More cheese . . ." He muttered, "I'm so tired of eating rats . . . instead, I'll just eat all of their cheese . . . hah! Take that, you sons-a-bitches. I'll eat you and your food!" His leg rose up as his dream turned violent and he somehow accidentally kneed Kiyoshi in the crotch; which most definitely would've hurt since he was probably naked. Then, he laughed a little in his sleep. And he kissed the man in return. "Hehe . . . Kiyoshi . . . I beat you once again, you sunnuvabitch. I bet you were trying to take my cheese . . . it's all mine! All . . . mine." His words progressively became more silent; and then he spoke not at all. He just breathed, lightly, in his sleep. The sleep went on for a while, and maybe people would wonder if he was ever going to wake up. Stress. All of this stress; a world he didn't want to return to. He had what he wanted with him -- Kiyoshi, in his arms. There was nothing else in the conscious world that he would've wanted to see.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi stood up and retreated to the basement of the forge to work.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
When he woke up, his head hurt. Maybe it was because all this time, he had been resting against the cold hard floor. He didn't really know why he chose such a weird place to rest, but two things were obvious and memorable. One, he had sex last night. And two, he was naked. Hopefully, no one would be visiting today to see him in the weird condition he was facing. A condition where he couldn't walk very well. "Jeez . . ." Well, at least from the information he received, Raiden killed most of Waterfall's ghosts. That man was like a dinosaur. And if he had to choose which variant of them, he'd probably choose the T-Rex. Then again, not much of a compliment since Kleine would probably choose himself as the meteor that made them extinct. "Kiyoshi--" The man called out to his lover as he walked down into the forge, "I'm going to go out and get some training. I'll see you soon -- make sure to feed the kids and change their diapers and all of that fatherly stuff. If I come home and they're dead, I'm kicking your a**." He kissed him on the cheek, and then he was gone from sight. [exit]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Kairi awoke from her position in the ground in Kyoshi's forge, the exact same position she had been before she died. The world was still shrouded in darkness, and it was time for Kairi to head out to figure out what has happened in this world since her departure. Axel would be back in Kirigakure as well as Blade and Korumo. Armand was probably in Kumo with Ronmaru. Deciding it was time for her to head out, Kairi adjusted her belongings and took off.

Exit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:26 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image User Image
XXXXXXX"And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine."
"Ew . . ." The man was changing the diaper of his son. Obviously, it was never something he got used to, despite doing it for like six years. As experienced as he was in being a sexually repressed housewife, dealing in your child's s**t was never the best part of said house-wivery. In fact, it might have been the worst, especially when it was diarrhea. Oh god, sometimes he wished he didn't even have a son when they had diarrhea. Yuto passed by and gave Kleine a weird look, the boy calling out to his son with sarcasm: "You like?" He laughed, sticking out his tongue to the freakishly Kiyoshi-like child. Sometimes he felt like he really was talking to Kiyoshi as a child again, like he did back in that forest. Although, Yuto's vocabulary was a little limited. Diva was probably up in her room watching some movie about princesses, because she grew up exactly how he expected; to be a total sarcastic little _____. But let's not be mistaken; he loved that about her. It reminded him of himself. That was probably a really bad thing.

"Okay, Saemus, you make my life suck, but I still love you anyway. Please just stop pooping all the time. I already have to face the wrath of having a vampire baby," He sighed, acknowledging that Saemus was always drinking his blood. He was just like Hysteria, really -- acted like how she would as a child. He somehow wondered if they were, like, the same people. He might go jump off a balcony at that startling revelation. "Guys, now that I've got Saemus changed, we're going to go to the training grounds and hopefully meet your father today. If not, then I'll just watch Saemus kick your a** again. That'll be fun." He laughed; obviously proving that he didn't exactly speak to his children with grade school language. Nor did he need to. Nothing good came from the product of a censored life.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:04 pm
A mental message would come in from Ronmaru to Kleine. His mental voice sounded rather relaxed, but the summoner would know that this message was urgent to Ronmaru's viewpoint. 'I'm sure you're already well-aware, but Kairi has died. From the years we've spent together, I know that she's been used to revive Zane...I don't think it's safe to let the Mist brew up any more Edo Tensei summons, or they may get...problematic.

Granted, I know you could probably just roflstomp all of them with your c**k. The Leaf ninja could probably use a demonstration of the ninja diamond standard. So, if you're feeling up to it, come on over and meet us in Leaf for some high quality Mist sac whacking.'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXUser Image User Image
XXXXXXX"And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine."
Kleine had . . . no comment. "Jeez, I didn't remember Ronmaru as the type to talk like that," He muttered to himself, his two older children looking at him funny. Well, Saemus was looking at him funny too, but then, Saemus was always looking at him funny. "Ignore me, just go back to . . . whatever it was you were doing," The man smiled, replying to Ronmaru in return. My sac is too grand and flawless for them, their presence will taint it. However, I might buy protective gloves for my balls, and maybe that'll protect them. I'll get back to you on that later.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:35 pm
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Puppet|| Savior/Kaguya || Shirogane Clan

The young boy let out a sigh. "So cruel father, throwing us to wolves you armed with guns." He said being as the demon child Saemus was a killing machine, and Yuto's body could take less beating then a woman who couldn't cook.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas