Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
1x1 TheForgottenHost Renge and hani yuuki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:00 pm
"I'll make it last no matter what" Kyo looked really determined at this point. He sighed and looked at Yuki. Kyo hugged him and whispered "Thank you for everything" He smiled and then kissed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:22 pm
"No, thank you Kyo," Yuki said, kissing the other back. He wasn't going to let anyone hurt the cat again, not even Akito. He was never going to let anyone one try to take his Kyo away. "Oh, I got you a Christmas present. I wasn't sure if I was going to give it to you. But sense we're together, I can give it to you now~" he said happily before he got out of his bed and walked to the closet. He sat back down and handed Kyo the bag. ((Inside is a bracelet and a ring, with a little pink heart into the band))  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 pm
Kyo almost fell back wards from being happy. " I got you something too" Kyo ran to his room then back with a nice bag. Inside was a scarf with him and Yuki knitted into it. with a pare of gloves. " I-i hope its okay" He smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:09 pm
Yuki smiled and put them both on. "Oh Kyo~ I love them thank you!" He hugged the cat and kissed his softly. He heart was racing, he'd never been so happy to get a Christmas gift.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 pm
Kyo huggled him happily nuzzling into him. "Hey Yuki can we sleep in the same bed tonight he looked at Yuki blushing a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:28 pm
Yuki giggled slightly whipsering, "Yes, as long as we can every night." He hugged Kyo tighter, feeling the other's warm body against his. He started bkushibg when he remembered that they were laying in his bed naked.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:39 pm
"Yes! everynight" he was bouncing up and down like a hyper kid on sugar. Kyo glomped him hugging tightly puuring loudly. "Y-Yuki...I...L..Lo...Lo..." he couldn't bring himself to tell Yuki what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:59 pm
"You what?" Yuki asked looking into Kyo's eyes, he thought he knew what the cat wanted to say. But he wanted to hear it from the other's lips. He gave the cat a quick kiss and smiled at him.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:38 pm
"I....I...i-I LOVE U" He shouted. Kyo covered his mouth blushing so red he passed out from it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:43 pm
Yuki grinned at Kyo's words, kissing his forehead once he passed out. "I love you too," he whispered closing his eyes to sleep; for once he had sweet dreams.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:28 am
Kyo snuggled into Yuki and slept with him happily, he grabbed the covers and pulled it over them falling asleep. Kyo for once fell asleep with a smile next to Yuki.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 pm
Yuki was the first one up that morning, and he didn't want to wake Kyo; so he just curled up closer to the warm cat, resting his head on the other's chest. He reclosed his eyes listening to Kyo's heart beat, quietly humming to the other's heart beat.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:44 pm
Kyo slept for a little more then woke up. He looked around the room and saw Yuki on him. Kyo put his hand on Yuki's head and played with his hair smiling. "Yuki...you awake yet" Kyo whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm
"Nope," Yuki said jokingly, as he trailed his fingers down Kyo's bear chest. "Did you sleep well?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:43 pm
Kyo yiped a bit. "Yes I did, how about you?" Kyo kissed Yuki's cheek.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff