Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Sielent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 am
Alena stayed quiet as she ate her food. She listened to the other's conversations though she wasn't sure what to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 am
"Er, yes..." Bathsheba answered with a sheepish tone, adjusting in her seat as she felt awkward now from the question. "Pie this early may ruin the rest of my appetite.." She explained as she adjusted in her seat again. Once she finally settled in her awkwardness, Bathsheba kept her head down and focused on the food in front of her.

"I'm settling in alright." She replied quietly, looking up for a moment to flash a quick smile before returning to her salad. "I just arrived though, so there's still much to see."

"You're dead." Clayton very bluntly observed, his eyes still on Jemima. "No body told me the Head Mistress was going to be able to walk through doors and walls.
"And, well. Ghosts don't exist. Well, they shouldn't. And yet, here you are. Clear as day. And dead." His face white and eyes widen, Clayton slowly started moving himself down to take a seat on the ground.

"The school is ran by a dead woman..." He mumbled as he stared off into the distance.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:30 am
Adrian looked at Clayton, a grin appearing on his face as he walked over to him, squatting nearby.
"Come on, kid, it could always be WORSE. Could always be run by some little entitled kid who has us do demeaning things just for fun."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:21 pm
Vivi
Vivi laughed at Bathsheba's comment. Such a...sensible girl She was never one to think things through like that. That kind of thought would probably shed a few inches off her waistline, though. But it was fine. She wasn't exactly fat, was she? Another bite of pie reconfirmed her opinion that food was better than beauty.
"There is tons to see," Vivi agreed. "We haven't even been given our monthly highly dangerous assignment yet. Okay, so it isn't highly dangerous, just, well, mediocre-dangerous. Does that make sense?"

Avery
So, Clayton was in a school for kids who could spontaneously combust and read minds and ghosts were out of the question? Maybe this Mental wasn't as mentally inclined as he thought.

Jemima
"The school isn't run by a dead woman," Lady Jemima said sweetly. "It's run by a team of coworkers, one of which is a dead woman. Now, you can switch your possessions to different rooms while I go consult with some accountants who are, unfortunately, very much alive."  

madametrixie

Sielent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:27 pm
Alena almost choked on her food. "H-highly dangerous assignment?" she quietly repeated. "W-what's that?" She was almost afraid to ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 pm
"Not for us it's not," Dojime added. "It would be pretty dangerous if we weren't what we are. Usually no one gets hurt as long as all of the more experienced students are around... usually," he explained. "I'm sure you two will handle yourselves just fine," he assured them before taking a few bites of his food.  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 pm
"O-oh... Okay," Alena said, poking around her food. Suddenly, she didn't feel all that hungry anymore. She thought about what kind of assignments there could be and if anyone ever got hurt. She spaced out a little and when she came to, she noticed her "vision" was gone and all she could see was the air twirling a fork above her hand. She sighed, finding it useless to worry and dropped the fork onto her hand, releasing the air to spread out so she could see again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm
"Dangerous assignments..?" Bathsheba mused curiously, looking at Vivi after she had shared the information. While Dojime's explanation was comforting, taking some of the 'danger' out of the name of it, she still wondered why the assignments were called that. If the presence of experienced students took out the danger, then why not call them assignments..?

"What do you usually do on these dangerous assignments?" She asked before taking a forkful of salad in her mouth.

"Yes, but dead people are suppose to be DEAD." Clayton argued with Adrian, before he looked sheepishly at the spirit who caused him distress. "No offense, ma'am..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:27 pm
"We're apart of an Academy dedicated to using powers people should not have, and GHOSTS throw you for a loop..?" Adrian asked, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:09 am
"Like I said," Clayton glanced over at the spirit. "Dead people are suppose to be dead." He gave a shaky sigh, giving his best smile he could for the uncomfortable situation.

"And see?" He looked at Adrian, trying to be cocky despite how fearful he felt of the floating woman beside them. "You're already talking to me even though you think I'm a bad guy."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:40 pm
"Naaaaah, I see you more as a scaredy-cat now." Adrian smirked.
"It's JUST a ghost. Sure, it's Jemima, so it's not an ORDINARY ghost, but it is only a ghost. Not a evil thing that's gonna eat your feet or something.."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:33 pm
Vivi
Vivi's smile dropped slightly when she realized how nervous the girls were now. Maybe highly dangerous wasn't a very tactful thing to say.
"Well, they're not so bad," she said quickly. "They just send you out to get rid of some tiny pesky demon. One Elemental, one Mental, for 'unity', you know. Or they send a group, but that's only if the demon isn't so minor." She paused, realizing that wasn't either very tactful. "Though you never get anything worse than a gross thing the size of a dog on your first try," she added.

Avery
"Eat our feet?" Avery repeated. "Wow, your imagination knows no bounds."

Jemima
"Actually, feet are quite tasty," Jemima quipped. She frowned at Avery's little remark. "I see that is a good idea to separate you two. The two Mentals will move their belongings now. Maybe you would like a spot of lunch after? Teenage boys, with the exception of ghostly ones, seem to always be hungry." She smiled and drifted down the hallway, disappearing into a small broom closet.  

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:08 pm
"Demons?" Bathsheba repeated with wide eyes. "They send us after demons? Aren't those Hells warriors? And isn't Hell the most God awful and dangerous place in the known world?"

"As long as you're being fair, I suppose I'm fine with that." Clayton grunted through he playfully smirked at Adrian while he looked at their (dead) Mistress, his smirk turning into another sheepish smile.

"As you wish Miss... Ghost.... Thing...." He gave a tired sigh, scratching his head for a moment to ease his discomfort.

"Well... I suppose I should move in with you now." He got up and stared at Adrian. "Still judging me off of nothing..?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:11 pm
Adrian didn't even look back to Avery, flipping him the bird as he looked to Jemima.
"Yes, that does sound like a good idea." he nodded.
"I could use something to eat after today's little....Chore."

He then looked back to Clayton.
"Look, so long as you don't have a high and mighty attitude, we're going to get along fine."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:30 am
Alena thought for awhile. "I-I've never used my powers to hurt someone before... Only to see..." she finally said aloud. "I guess I should learn soon then," she giggle nervously, trying to lighten herself up.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff