Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*glad she did not hear him, he smiles* It is alright, we all fall our first few times. *When Maya helps him up and realizes they are close, he blushes. Not sure what to do, he steps back a bit* Might I try again, I would like to try and move the board.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya steps back a little bit to give him room. "Be my guest." She grabs the skateboard from the grass and puts it at his feet.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*Still blushing he steps on the board* Thank you *taking it slow, he rides the skateboard*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 pm
[quote="FairyFumiko]

Maya watched him ride her skateboard. She thought he was kind of cute, but she keeps telling herself, he's just a guy. "Good job Amery!  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:33 pm
Panic At Gotham
[quote="FairyFumiko]

*Amery steps off the board and grabs the board* Thank you, it was fun to do that *Trying not to study Maya's features without her looking*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 pm
FairyFumiko

"You know, you're pretty cool. biggrin " Maya never had this much fun with someone. She enjoyed hanging out with Amery. She just couldn't look at him without fiercely blushing.

HEY I GOTTA GO! GOOD NIGHT AND CAN'T WAIT TO ROLEPLAY TOMORROW!  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:43 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

Thank you, I am not usually this carefree. You seem cool youself Maya. *Liking how he could stay loose with her, instead of the proper prince*

((GOOD NIGHT AND I CAN'T WAIT EITHER biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:19 pm
FairyFumiko

She was so happy he thought she was cool. (This is what the inside of Maya's brain looks like right now: biggrin smile redface xd 4laugh blaugh dramallama rofl talk2hand ) She was actually rendered speechless for a moment (for Maya that's hard!).  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm
So... *not knowing what else say, he starts getting hungry)... I am getting hungry myself, would you join to dinner? There is a diner a little ways off, my car is around the corner. *being nervous for the first time since his old fiance*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:30 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya was shocked he asked her to dinner. But she was so hungry, she couldn't refuse. "Well....let's go!" She hopped on her skateboard, "I'll beat you there!"  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*happy that she says yes, he races her to the diner* ((diner or car?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 am
Damien Trek Lancem

Behind those eyes lies the truth and grief...
Behind those beautiful smiles I've seen tragedy...
The flawless skin hides the secrets within...
Silent forces that secretly ignite your sins

User Image
Damien sat on one of the stone benches and watched everyone around him and licked his lips a bit, smelling sweet smells of blood. If only he could get one of them alone to be able to drink from them.

~Exit to hall of school~

User Image
Beyond these clouds you can hide all your tears,
Beyond this world you'll be safe from their wicked fears,
And in their hearts they fear your demands,
You know their minds won't accept you, they'll never understand

KikwiPenguins

Newbie Noob

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:15 pm
Dragon
User Image

Dragon walked down to the courtyard, his eyes slowly turning from fire red to leaf green ( =w= ). He had a fading blush on his face, still not used to socializing with pretty girls. Ah! This place was filled with them! Why was he so awkward at these things?!
With a sigh he continued walking until he came across a peaceful fountain surrounded by an abundance of multicolored flowers. Rubbing his arm, Dragon slowly walked towards it and sat down at the edge of the fountain, staring at the sparkling coins that sunk to the floor.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm
Onaka
User Image
Onaka Sat Next To Him Reading A Book. She Sighed And Set The Book Next To Her. She Took Out A Lollipop And Put It In Her Mouth, Crossing Her Legs Afterwards. She Looked At Dragon But Turned Away Quickly.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:04 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image

Jubei Shishigami

Jubei appeared between them, feeling a social need stir in his chest. His ears twitched when he looked to Onaka. "May I inquire as to what book you are reading?" The man, eh, cat, looked interested in whatever they were doing, mainly because he had nothing to do himself, seeing that his job leading Kokonoe was done.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff