Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:31 pm
Snow smiled,"well if you can excuse me i have a date with a job and i muust run before my sister plans on putting me on 'babysitting' duty."Laughing lake growled at her sister and snow just hugged her and lake hugged back. "just dont let the boys ruin the house. their gonna be like their father.. i can just tell by the energy. they 'playfight' hence why your in pain. the poor lil girl just wants them to stop." Snow waved them goodbye and whipped a drunk with her tail as she left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:06 am
enzerubebii98255
Snow smiled,"well if you can excuse me i have a date with a job and i muust run before my sister plans on putting me on 'babysitting' duty."Laughing lake growled at her sister and snow just hugged her and lake hugged back. "just dont let the boys ruin the house. their gonna be like their father.. i can just tell by the energy. they 'playfight' hence why your in pain. the poor lil girl just wants them to stop." Snow waved them goodbye and whipped a drunk with her tail as she left.

Daisuke shook his head but he was smiling. He was glad. During the war he lost his entire family except for his twin sister, the mercenary company had picked them up, became their family, taught them everything they know, and protected them. After the war, the mercenaries disbanded, to lead peaceful lives, his sister had been quicker to adapt than he did, the wolf had nightmares, due to the constant surprise attacks they were afflicted with during the war, it had led him to restless nights, and fear that if someone approached him during his sleep, he might hurt them when he lashed out.

But when Daisuke met, Laughing Lake, it all disappeared, it all began to fade, the pain, the panic, only memories were left, and everything was washed away. To hear Snow tell them about their pups was the most satisfying thing he had heard for a long time, he nuzzled his love and whispered in her ear, "Let's head home now."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:12 am
the next morning she slowly woke up and the reember the nurses rule,'bed rest'.no budging unless ya really gotta go. and with a protective ex mercenary around. she knew he was gonna make her follow those orders. but.. that still didn't stop her from trying to move to get the paper. she just reached the paper till she felt the winds move.."Honey im just getting the paper." she sighed. she knew it was him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:21 am
enzerubebii98255
the next morning she slowly woke up and the reember the nurses rule,'bed rest'.no budging unless ya really gotta go. and with a protective ex mercenary around. she knew he was gonna make her follow those orders. but.. that still didn't stop her from trying to move to get the paper. she just reached the paper till she felt the winds move.."Honey im just getting the paper." she sighed. she knew it was him.

Daisuke stopped his mate, "I know that," he already had the paper in his paws, "You shouldn't move, remember what the nurse said?" the wolf was on duty, whatever his mate needed, he would get. "Just . . . try to relax, I'll get you whatever you need."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:33 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke stopped his mate, "I know that," he already had the paper in his paws, "You shouldn't move, remember what the nurse said?" the wolf was on duty, whatever his mate needed, he would get. "Just . . . try to relax, I'll get you whatever you need."
Smiled and locked her mate,"Ok you win.some pancakes please?She took the paper and the catalog and walked back to bed unaware of the danger that was watching her from outside. He was known a Steel. the heartless. His reasons were to bering lake home. Lake senced danger in the air and make a warning growl. hoping her mate heard it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Smiled and locked her mate,"Ok you win.some pancakes please?She took the paper and the catalog and walked back to bed unaware of the danger that was watching her from outside. He was known a Steel. the heartless. His reasons were to bering lake home. Lake senced danger in the air and make a warning growl. hoping her mate heard it.

Daisuke had sensed the other presence as well, he let loose a snarl that could freeze blood itself, for the first time, Daisuke's closed eye had opened, it was the color of crimson. If you looked closely, there were magick runes all around it. In an instant he was Laughing Lake's side his sword at his side. He saw right through the wall where the other wolf was hiding and growled at him.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke had sensed the other presence as well, he let loose a snarl that could freeze blood itself, for the first time, Daisuke's closed eye had opened, it was the color of crimson. If you looked closely, there were magick runes all around it. In an instant he was Laughing Lake's side his sword at his side. He saw right through the wall where the other wolf was hiding and growled at him.
Lake saw he was different and didn't know what to make of it.Steel waled away but still stayed close. as if circling. waiting for the perfect moment to kidnap lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Lake saw he was different and didn't know what to make of it.Steel waled away but still stayed close. as if circling. waiting for the perfect moment to kidnap lake.

Daisuke still saw him through his magicked eye, this was a crucial period in his mate's preganancy and if anyone interfered, even his own sister or friends, he would tear them to pieces. But an intruder with such a hostile aura it made his fur bristle with anger. But deep inside was fear. Like a cold hard lump of coal that has not been lit, "Stay away!" He roared at the figure outside, he knew that he could hear him.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke still saw him through his magicked eye, this was a crucial period in his mate's preganancy and if anyone interfered, even his own sister or friends, he would tear them to pieces. But an intruder with such a hostile aura it made his fur bristle with anger. But deep inside was fear. Like a cold hard lump of coal that has not been lit, "Stay away!" He roared at the figure outside, he knew that he could hear him.
Steel decided to stay away for now. if he was gonna get lake.. he had to wait till she was alone. Lake hugged him trying her best to calm him down now that the danger was gone. she even started humming. but she was also scared as well.she was scared for her pups.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:50 am
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke knew that the threat had gone for now, he closed his magicked eye, dropped his blade on the floor hand hugged his mate, "You won't be safe, not until he's gone for good." He slumped in defeat, "I don't want to claim another life that doesn't need to be taken, but . . . " He was worried, what could he do?  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:57 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke knew that the threat had gone for now, he closed his magicked eye, dropped his blade on the floor hand hugged his mate, "You won't be safe, not until he's gone for good." He slumped in defeat, "I don't want to claim another life that doesn't need to be taken, but . . . " He was worried, what could he do?
"you would be doing me and the pups a favor. steel is the guy that took many lives of my pack and stays loyal to my father. His orders must be to take me home...or kill me..."she layed down in some pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:45 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

"you would be doing me and the pups a favor. steel is the guy that took many lives of my pack and stays loyal to my father. His orders must be to take me home...or kill me..."she layed down in some pain.

The wolf closed his eye, he was worried for his mate, "Think beyond that, what will your father do when I've murdered his son, he would wage war on me and my family, and even I, can only do so much. Even if I did survive, I wouldn't want to wipe out your whole tribe." He knew about how things could work. Daisuke had learned through experience to look beyond what's in front of him.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:09 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

The wolf closed his eye, he was worried for his mate, "Think beyond that, what will your father do when I've murdered his son, he would wage war on me and my family, and even I, can only do so much. Even if I did survive, I wouldn't want to wipe out your whole tribe." He knew about how things could work. Daisuke had learned through experience to look beyond what's in front of him.
She nodded and knew she was right. she pulled out her bow and wentt outside. her mood was changed she went from normal happy lake. to pissed hunting one. and the mother insicts just fed it.She quickly jumped in the trees silently like a breeze. she saw steel like a hawk and with a silent shot killed him in the nads. then she sighed" I would never return home to unite the packs..and neither ill snow..why ddoes he keep pushing it.!" hears the branch crack. "Oh dear..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:16 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

She nodded and knew she was right. she pulled out her bow and wentt outside. her mood was changed she went from normal happy lake. to pissed hunting one. and the mother insicts just fed it.She quickly jumped in the trees silently like a breeze. she saw steel like a hawk and with a silent shot killed him in the nads. then she sighed" I would never return home to unite the packs..and neither ill snow..why ddoes he keep pushing it.!" hears the branch crack. "Oh dear..."

Daisuke protested as Laughing Lake dashed out of the house with her bow, "She's so stubborn!" He ran out after her following her with ease, what she did next surprised him. With her bow, she killed the other wolf but in a rather tender area. He winced. Daisuke was on the ground when he heard a sharp crack, he turned to see his mate falling, and he rushed over, and caught her before she could hurt her and their pups, "Lake! What were you thinking?!?" He set her down gently.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers