Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:02 pm
Dominick took a deep breath. "Grigorii was in love with Alexandria, and so was James. That's why Grigorii has to kill him...because James was the demon who put the starvation into her head."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:12 pm
"o-oh...." Xaene frowned and bit his lip. "th-then... that's why ... James stabbed him?" he whispered and then softly kissed him. "that's not good at all... love, focus on the now... on us... in fact... maybe, since we have a bit of time... should we plan a bit of the wedding?" he smiled softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Having heard Hadrian, Amy screamed. 'Adrian!' she cried, sprinting to Hadrian with tears streaming down her face. 'What happened? Is he badly hurt? WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING HIM BACK!?' she yelled in his face before running to the door, thinking of nothing more than being at his side.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:19 pm
Hadrian grabbed her wrists, pulling her into the house and holding her captured hands to his chest. "Calm down," he ordered, his voice low and soothing. "Now, Augustus-I mean, Adrian's busy. He's not the Adrian you love right now, Miss Amy. He's War, a blood-thirsty killing machine who would kill his own mother without a second thought. I suggest you stay in here and let Inna go fix this."
Dominick grinned, pulling Xaene closer. "What do you have in mind?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:25 pm
"hm...well... we'll need colors, won't we? oh and uhm... i-i want to ask Myka to be the maid of honor?" Xaene smiled and hugged dominick. "although... we haven't told anyone about it yet..." he pointed out as his cheeks heated up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:32 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
"hm...well... we'll need colors, won't we? oh and uhm... i-i want to ask Myka to be the maid of honor?" Xaene smiled and hugged dominick. "although... we haven't told anyone about it yet..." he pointed out as his cheeks heated up.

Dominick grinned, kissing Xaene. "She'd love to, I know so. And we should announce it soon."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:35 pm
Xaene smiled and lightly kissed dominick back. "i'm glad... and we'll tell them after all this is done with..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:45 pm
He lifted his love up, setting him on his lap so Xaene was straddling him. "They're going to freak out."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:51 pm
"i know... but hopefully in a good way" Xaene smiled and kissed him softly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:57 pm
Dominick bit his lip, pondering. "I know Sebastian won't be very happy. But he'll get over it."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:59 pm
"Sebastian? why won't he be happy?" Xaene blinked, simply asking out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 pm
"Oh, because he doesn't think I should ever be deterred from protecting his sister." Dominick sighed, leaning his head on Xaene's chest. "I'll deal with him later."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:26 pm
Xaene gave a tiny chuckle and hugged dominick tightly. "he's rather selfish isn't he? wanting you all to himself." he joked lightly, kissing his head. "he won't even share you with me..." he teased lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:35 pm
Dominick laughed, kissing Xaene quickly. "Of course, why should he? I'm awesome."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:41 pm
"because i love your awesomely sexy wonderfuly perfect personality, body, voice, tallents, and everything about you." Xaene hummed and kissed him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff