Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:05 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny

Kaoru grinned and softly rested his hands on each of Hikaru's cheeks. He kissed his twin's lips then whispered, "H-hikaru, I love you~" He truely meant it and not in the brotherly way. ((OMG!!!!!!!! Soooooo funny~!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru smiled happily and replied back "I love yo too, Kaoru." He kissed him hard and pulled away, going to his nsck he sucked on a bit of his fledh, he pulled away and exaimed the red kiss mark he left in the place of his mouth, he then went back up to kiss Kaoru teasingly on the lips.
((yup. I like the part where he say "I'm straight" "You were not yesterday" I always laugh at that part other than the "And your boyfriend's name is?" "Carlos."))  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny

Kaoru blushed and returned the kiss, softly touching the mark that Hikaru made. He pulled away and placed his lips on his twin's neck. He sucked on the skin lightly, wanting to leave a mark, like the one Hikaru left him. He pulled away again and giggled to himself.
((the funniest part is when they said "Depining on the time of day the french go either way" and Tamaki is french))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:48 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru smiled as kaoru made a kiss mark on him and he rubbed it softly, he started to fumble with the button and zipper on Kaoru's pants as he kissed Kaoru again. Kaoru was just to cute for Hikaru to leave alone at themoment, and would always be for as long as they were family.
((lol. I showed this to my mom along with episode 10 with haruhi's father in it and she looked at me like I was crazy aying "They've got some damn crazy stuff in that series."))  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:11 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny

Kaoru blushed again but copied his brother. He carefully unbottoned his twin' pant and lightly pulled the zipper up and down, teasingly. He also pushed his tongue into the other's mouth, happily tasting his brother.
((LOL! My sister said the same when she started the series))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:17 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru felt his brothers tongue in his mouth and he playfully bite it lightly. He pulled away smirking and went down to Kaoru's chest, he licked Kaoru's nipples as he played with them. He stopped for a bit and pulled off Kaoru's and his pants, he then slide a finger into Kaoru's entrance and went back to pllaying with Kaoru's nipples as he moved his finger.
((lol. My mom is never happy with the series I watch because either their horror ones, which are only like two series, or strange and weird, but she doesn't know about the fangirl love I have for yaoi. *gets nosebleed from thinking of the yaoi series i read* ah....sweet boys love))  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:27 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny

Kaoru bit his lip trying, but failing, to hold back a moan. He gripped Hikaru's orange hair, his mind was overloading with pleasure. He'd had wet dreams about his brother, but he never thought that this would ever happen. He figured that their brotherly love act would be as far as they went.

((OMG! No one in my family nos either. Not even my twin... Hikaru and Kaoru started me on this Yaoi loving road Im on!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:38 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru heard the moan and he lifted his head from Kaoru's chest he smirked widened and he went down to Kaoru's memeber, which was cutely sticking up, he licked the tip of it and then put his whole mouth on it, sucking on it a bit.
((oh my. My love for yaoi happened on accident. i had read all my favorite series and other manga and manhwas i was interested in so i thought i'd try looking for something new, at that time i was innocent, not really, and i saw yaoi, being as stupid as i was when then i read the manga and got scared, it was very, very descridtive in the drawings and then i fell in love with yaoi. ah thank god for the great creation of yaoi.))  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:47 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny

"H-hikaru~" Kaoru moaned again, but this time louder...much louder. He gripped the sheets, and arched his back. He wanted to be closer to Hikaru.
((Hai~ thank God for yaoi~ emotion_bigheart I wonder who draw the first yaoi...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:13 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru pulled out his finger after a while, he slide in both the same finger and also another one, moving them, in and out of Kaoru. He sucked a bit harder, swirling his tongue around the tip of Kaoru's member every now and then.
((hmm. I'm not sure but who ever did thank you god for their birth, also it was deffinantly drawn before 1996 because i've read some mangas from around that year. I have like 3 or 4 pages full of yaoi so if you need any more to read i can posdibly help you. *grins*))  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:19 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny

"H-hikaru... I'm g-gonna..." Kaoru moaned, he knew if his twin keep it up he'd c**. But he'd never felt so pleasured, so loved.
((*giggles* Im always looking for Yaoi~ hook me up cat_3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:30 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru kept sucking but stopped for a bit to see Kaoru's face he smiled and kissed the tip of Kaoru's member before sucking on it once more, he felt some precumin his mouth and he swallowed the little bit, still sucking. He moved his fingers faster inside of Kaoru, liking the moist, warm feeling inside him.
((cool. i'll send you a list through pm. also some of the series i read are a bit, perverted, i guess you say and they show LOTS of details, so fair warning.))  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:39 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny

Kaoru just dropped his head, and gripped the sheets tighter. His breathing turned to moans; "God, H-hikaru~ I want..." He blushed slighly, groaning under his twin. He wanted to feel his brother inside him, and not just his fingers..
((Im a bit of a perv so lots of details are totally ok with me))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 pm
Hani Yuuki

Hikaru sucked a bit more before stopping and asking seductively "What do you want Kaoru?" He went up to Kaoru'snipples and suvked on them, he then stroked Kaoru's member with his free hand.
((yay! i'm going threw my list right now since some of them i haven't read yet so yeah. have you ever read one of those akward moment yaoi mangas, were you just want to say "your so stupid." to the main character?))  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 pm
your_lovable_black_bunny

Kaoru blushed, leaning into Hikaru's ear to whisper, "Make me your's Hikaru... please I want to felt you inside me~"
((Oi, yes i have))  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces