Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sat next down to you.. "I was getting worried and its getting dark.." I said as I lay my head n your showder.

I sighed and rested my head on your's. "You were worried...?" I repeted to myself.

"Y-Yes... If ya got something to say; say it.. Get it off your mined.." I said as I looked up at you...

I blushed but smiled at you. "You're really cute~" I whispered as I gave you a quick kiss.

OwO.... I blushed... "T-T-That's not what I meant..." I turned my head... And blushed more.

"Then what did you mean?" I asked, slightly confused.

My ear's flaten and blushed.. "I-I don't know.." I said confused myself.. But then felt you rubbing my ear's playfully.. "H-H-Hey what the hell do you think your doing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:01 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Y-Yes... If ya got something to say; say it.. Get it off your mined.." I said as I looked up at you...

I blushed but smiled at you. "You're really cute~" I whispered as I gave you a quick kiss.

OwO.... I blushed... "T-T-That's not what I meant..." I turned my head... And blushed more.

My ear's flaten and blushed.. "I-I don't know.." I said confused myself.. But then felt you rubbing my ear's playfully.. "H-H-Hey what the hell do you think your doing?"

"Petting you because your just so cute~" I flirted as I continued to rub your soft ears.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:04 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Petting you because your just so cute~" I flirted as I continued to rub your soft ears.

I blushed as I began to purr and my tail swayed back and forth.. T-This feel's so good.. I thought as you keep on petting me.. But the felt your finger's on my neck... I blushed...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:07 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed as I began to purr and my tail swayed back and forth.. T-This feel's so good.. I thought as you keep on petting me.. But the felt your finger's on my neck... I blushed...

I grinned as I played with your hair, right at the base of your neck. I slide my finger down to you shoulder, playfully.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:09 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I grinned as I played with your hair, right at the base of your neck. I slide my finger down to you shoulder, playfully.

I blushed more.. Damn it... I thought as I pined you down again.. Then I deep kissed you hard...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:20 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed more.. Damn it... I thought as I pined you down again.. Then I deep kissed you hard...

I blushed as you pinned me down, but I returned the kiss. I licked your lips, my heart was racing in my chest.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed as you pinned me down, but I returned the kiss. I licked your lips, my heart was racing in my chest.

I blushed to and then I licked your tounge as I bean to suck on it tenterlessly..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:29 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I blushed to and then I licked your tounge as I bean to suck on it tenterlessly..

(cute avi~ <3)
I gasped sightly but started to lick your tongue as well. I grabbed your shoulders, pulling you closer.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:32 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(cute avi~ <3)
I gasped sightly but started to lick your tongue as well. I grabbed your shoulders, pulling you closer.

(Why thank you. xD I want to get 90k just for an item... >.< But no one is gana donate to me.. xD Oh well..)
My heart started to race alittle as I trace my finger's down to your shirt again and started to take it off..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(cute avi~ <3)

(Why thank you. xD I want to get 90k just for an item... >.< But no one is gana donate to me.. xD Oh well..)
My heart started to race alittle as I trace my finger's down to your shirt again and started to take it off..

((No prob ^^))
I quickly pulled your's off, letting my fingers touch your well toned chest for the second time today.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(cute avi~ <3)

((No prob ^^))
I quickly pulled your's off, letting my fingers touch your well toned chest for the second time today.

I looked around.. "Ummm you want to do this here or back at the house?" I looked at youi and gently kissed your nose..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:43 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(cute avi~ <3)

((No prob ^^))

I looked around.. "Ummm you want to do this here or back at the house?" I looked at youi and gently kissed your nose..

"Miss.Honda and Shigure are back at the house," I reminded you. I just didn't want Shigure to find out and tell Akito.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:44 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(cute avi~ <3)

((No prob ^^))

"Miss.Honda and Shigure are back at the house," I reminded you. I just didn't want Shigure to find out and tell Akito.

I frown but then sighed.. "Ok.. We can do it here.." I said as I gently started to lick your chest.. Then went down lower as I started to unbotton your pant's..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:49 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

((No prob ^^))

I frown but then sighed.. "Ok.. We can do it here.." I said as I gently started to lick your chest.. Then went down lower as I started to unbotton your pant's..

I moaned quietly, as you licked me and unbottoned my pants. I reached down and started unbottoning your's as well.
(quick question, r u into male marrage or mpreg in ur rps?)  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:51 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

((No prob ^^))

I moaned quietly, as you licked me and unbottoned my pants. I reached down and started unbottoning your's as well.
(quick question, r u into male marrage or mpreg in ur rps?)

(Hell yes I am.. xD I don't mined at all. I do want ever ya want me to do.. >.<)
I keep on kissing you as I started to take off your pant's and put my hand in your underwere..  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff