Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Star field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

Vivian Shea                    

Theme song

~~~~~~~~~~~

What'll I do with just a photograph 
To tell my troubles to?

"Well, why can't we do both?" she asked, toying with the silver chain around her neck, and sliding her finger into one of the rings. "I mean, I hate having to listen to someone's orders, but I wouldn't want to tell you what to do unless you get something worthwhile out of it."

When I'm alone with only dreams of you 
That won't come true, what'll I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~

lxl Rule lxl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:15 am
User Image

Daxtin Le’Bouve

Theme Song

" But I would get you." Those amethyst eyes were open, unreadable as he watched her.. For that brief moment he was perfectly serious, his attention focused on the lovely creature next to him. And then.. as was his habit.. In a heartbeat he was smiling innocently once again, comforting Oz with a gentle pat between her ears as he continued talking; As if ignoring his own comment. " My name is Daxtin, this is Oz. Your name?"

Mayah Playah

PointDasher

Versatile Noob

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:01 am
User Image

Vivian Shea                    

Theme song

~~~~~~~~~~~

To tell my troubles to?

She pushed her bangs back, sitting up a bit taller. "Vivian," she said, tucking a piece of hair back into place. "I would say my last name, but it's changed to many times, I've forgotten."

~~~~~~~~~~~

lxl Rule lxl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 pm
User Image

Daxtin Le’Bouve

Theme Song

" Just as well, I like the first so a second is not needed." Giving that off-handed comment so easily the boy sat up, making no attempt to brush himself off as his cat leapt into his lap and purred lovingly. Ah yes, the only one that knew what he knew yet could not speak to share.. " Many questions, answers that answer nothing, riddles we riddle when a tune is absent to fill the space. Then again.." Lifting his hand the boy retrieved his favorite glasses, sliding them up the bridge of his nose with his middle finger as he mused softly. " I've always preferred riddles to music." In short, he would rather find a interesting girl like this to talk with than a fickle romance that would get in his way. Such monogamy was simply not his nature, aside from Oz.

It was a complement in his mind, though few if any others would see it that way. Scratching Oz's chin he sighed quietly, the peaceful setting swift to distract him from these thoughts.

Mayah Playah

PointDasher

Versatile Noob

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image

Vivian Shea                    

Theme song

~~~~~~~~~~~

To tell my troubles to?

"But riddles can be troublesome," she replied, her finger sliding into one of the silver bands. "Especially with music. yet they are always found together, and boring if not combined." In other words, romance and conversation went hand in hand, and if alone, were terribly boring.
Vivian sighed and licked her dry lips, looking back up at the stars. "Then again, I'm just another dancing fool. What do I know?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

lxl Rule lxl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image

Daxtin Le’Bouve

Theme Song

" That is a good question. What do you know, and what is it you know about.." If he was asking, he gave no hint of wanting a answer.. Instead ruffling Oz's ears gently as if turning something over in his mind. Were they always together, these riddles and music? Ah, perhaps it would be better to say lyrics in such a thought..

A faint smile quirked his lips as Dax finally answered, his tone absent yet.. confident. " Teach it to me then."

Mayah Playah

PointDasher

Versatile Noob

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Vivian Shea                    

Theme song

~~~~~~~~~~~

To tell my troubles to?

"Teach you? Teach you what?" she asked, licking her lips and looking at him once again. "I'm afraid I'm not a very good teacher."

~~~~~~~~~~~

lxl Rule lxl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

Daxtin Le’Bouve

Theme Song

" This music and riddle tandem you speak of, I have no reference to the thought." And of course, it made him curious. Turning his head he met her gaze, offering a devilishly lop-sided grin. " It sounds irrational."

Mayah Playah

PointDasher

Versatile Noob

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image

Vivian Shea                    

Theme song

~~~~~~~~~~~

To tell my troubles to?

"I'm afraid it can't be taught,"She said, leaning back and looking at the stars once more. "You have to learn on your own."

~~~~~~~~~~~

lxl Rule lxl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:18 pm
Keiko_1357

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?
I feel like I'm talking to myself.

No one seems to know
my struggle and everything
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?
I guess I keep talking to myself.

It feels like I'm going insane.
Am I the one who's crazy?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

A young man wandered alone holding his side with blood trailing behind him. His dark black hairwas let loose falling around his shoulders. He was a rather beautiful man. He always hated that feature of his body. People would mistake him as a women or would tease him by calling him "girly boy". The irony of it was all his life he looked feminine but now he was close to death and he finally looked like a man.
Halo winced knowing he had to heal himself. There was no way he'd make it if he tried to push himself. He slowly lowered himself to his knees still holding his wounded side as a sparkling halo appeared over his head. Another ironic feature was his godly halo. He personally didn't believe in a savior or a greater power beyond imagination yet he represented a acolyte. He could only hope he still had enough power to heal himself with his halo. Halo looked up into the sky seeing the stars that were spread out all across the sky. They were as bright as his halo. Halo's jaw clenched as he looked up at the brightly lit sky. "No... Not here... Not today... Not ever..." He whispered as he glared up at the sky as if he was defying God.

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:37 am
Eve Vollfied
User Image

I'm just as human as you...

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

A distance away from where the boy had wandered, a small girl fluttered down from the sky. Her hair usually down, now tied up out of her face. Landing delicately, her wings disappeared and she set her eyes on the boy. Her decision was set, if there was no reasoning, the only answer would be death for him.
Another male had told her what happened. Her rival --friend-- was now dead because of this man. Ever so quietly, Eve strode towards the man. When she was but ten feet away, she spoke to him, softly yet firmly.
Was Train's death really that necessary?
Eve kept a straight face, however inside she was angry, confused, and upset at the same time. Her hands were balled into small fists at her sides. Her golden-blonde hair rippled in the light breeze passing over the two.
How had Train lost to this man...? Eve wondered to herself, eyeing the man, noticing his wounds. So, Train had at least almost mauled his body before he'd died. Eve figured he must have caught him off guard with his infamous Re-Bound Shot.

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

...aren't I?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:14 am
Keiko_1357
I died at your sig.

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo slowly turned his head to see Eve behind him. He remembered her quite clearly. It was hard to forget a victim of the Bakeneko. What was she going on about? Did this little girl really know Train also. She was only a child and she was involved with all these top rank criminals. She was really a mystery. How on Earth did she find him? It was now likely the reason she knew Train and the Bakeneko was because she also has powers. "A child could never understand the magnitude of the situation." Halo said as he slowly raised to his feet. He could sense something was off with her. He continued holding side as the golden dust of his halo falled on him. Funny how they both resembled angels.

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:33 am
sassyspark
HAHA RIGHT it's hella funny!! &&& OMG I forgot to even quote you in that reply! /shot so busy figuring out her post format that I ******** forget to quote you! /dead

sassyspark
Eve Vollfied
User Image

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Eve stared at Halo, she looked him up and down. Her hair now moving abnormally in the opposite direction the breeze was flowing. Her once bright, more naive eyes now sharpened and intense.
Maybe so, however, I am not a child as you speak. I knew you were trouble when we first met ((OOC: taylor swift cameo /shot)). You seemed thoroughly suspicious to me. Eve told him with a slight frown.
I'll ask one more time, Eve started, her glaring angrily--daggers--at him. was Train's death really that neccessary? Eve demanded an answer. She spoke coldly, her eyes narrowed on him and then the halo above his head.

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

...aren't I?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:40 pm
Keiko_1357
it's so true! XD

˚✩✩✩˚

ɐℒ

Is anybody out there?

No one seems to know
I come from.

Can anybody hear me?

User Image

↢ ♞ ↣

Halo took note of Eve's hair and the intense glare he was getting from her. Her aura was now mixed with anger and revenge. She was no long considered a child to Halo. At least that's what he tried to keep in mind. "Yes, it was." Halo answered firmly not letting pain cross his face. He couldn't handle another fight at this moment.

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:55 pm
sassyspark
Haha I know right?? You tell me all the time that that's what would happen!! Wait till you see my next siggy, I keep changing it now hehe~ Also go to my dA page and read my latest submission, it's a written one about Serafim! Actually there might be two by the time, so I'll link you~!

Eve Vollfied
User Image

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Eve lowered her head for just a moment at his answer. Then her head shot back up, tears threatening to give way in her eyes.
Wrong answer. Eve announced as she shot her right arm outright to her right. Straightening out her fingers, her arm from her elbow to her fingertips turned into that of a razor sharp blade.
Crescent me with a valid reason to not end your life as you had he. Eve commanded Halo. This was not a threat, threats were empty, she was making a promise to him, that she could easily end his life here and now. Eve, positioning herself to ready her strike, her right foot taking a single step backwards, to give her more power in her stroke.

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

...aren't I?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas