Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Delilah's fabulous Florals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:36 am
Alexis stared at him even more. Matt didn't look like he was a half-vampire. Though she had never seen one before Dimon. She relaxed in relief. A vampire was better than what she had thought when he said "thirst". She smiled. "Oh, okay. I knew that I was safe anyway, especially since you protected me from that wierd guy in the dorm."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:00 pm
Matt smiled a little so she could see his, more animal canines, which were super sharp. "Sorry I couldnt resist the protect." he said and chuckled. "You just smell so good who wouldnt want too?"  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:12 am
Alexis looked at his sharp teeth in wonder. Then she blushed and looked at him with surprise. "I smell good? What do I smell like?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:29 am
Alexis suddenly sensed Heartless Delilah. Even all the way from the dorms she could sense her. She looked at Matt with huge eyes. "Someone must have really angered Delilah! Heartless is in the dorms! This is not good... I have to go back. I'll come back though." she sprinted out the door.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:24 am
matt nodded his head. The scar on his arm was growing warm as he too felt it. Delilah had carved a symbol on his arm so every time the heartless side of her took over he would know and be able to stop her before she did to much damage. He sat down in a chair and put his head in his hands. "Please be ok." he whispered to himself  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:32 am
Alexis walked back into the store and sat down heavily behind the desk. She looked at Matt. "She's alright, but so much drama." she shook her head. "Your lucky you didn't go." she smiled at him.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:24 pm
Matt nodded. "I figure as much. I felt that thing from here." he said and rubbed his scar. he stood up from his relaxed postion and walked over to alexis. he ran his finger down her cheek. "You know I never did get that cupcake." he grinned mischeivously  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:20 pm
Rotago walked into the store; Ryan floating closely behind the bullet still lodged in his right leg. "Where's Delilah?" Rotago asked; his black 'Blood and bones' bandana on and his rifle strapped around his back. "I need to talk to her..." he said.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:53 am
"here." she said.and appeared next to a display of red roses. "what do you need?" she had her hair pulled back in a military fashion with a camo bandana over it. Her dagger materialized on her belt along with a sword,and a small hand gun . Her katanas were strapped to her back. She raised an eyebrow a Rotago's bandana then shrugged.
Matt walked to Ryan and said,"You want me to fix that? She has tools in the back."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:14 pm
Vincent walked up to the mailbox of the flowershop putting a note in it for Rotago. his body was invisible with his illusion powers. his icy green eyes locked on to Rotago inside pass the window. he liked what he sawed...being a kitsune Rotago is much weaker, slower, and less inteligent since Vincents been around longer. "i didnt want to do this fox boy.........you leave me no choice though.........." he said to himself as he walked to his shop wearing a black hoodie protecting his face. (exits to Tattoo shop)

Dear Rotago

the note i droped earlier pissed you off huh? well guess what? i wasnt gonna hurt anyone until...........Xena told me everything...........she knows what happened to Saph........YOU AND YOUR GANG KILLED HER!!! I'll admit that i have never liked you.....but youve made it personal...........im not gonna kill you........im gonna torture you..........im gonna take away who you love........you had to start that gang up again.........Saph was just wandering the streets innocently.........and one of your boys put a bullet in her head.........your never gonna forget what im gonna do to you and your gang............and your lover........

ps:.........why...........?
pps: i was just here.....hehehe  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:00 pm
"I need you to make sure to keep your guard up, especially when your around Dimon. He's planning to kill us." Rotago told her. "I don't want to see you getting hurt." Ryan looked at Matt and lit up. "Hey Matt... I haven't seen you since the Corps!" he said smiling. "And, ya, I'd like help getting this bullet out of my leg."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:53 pm
"dont worry love. I didnt need to tell you but I trained with the finest...they had me as an assassin in the academy." she said and chuckled. she heard her mailbox closed and saw a shadow move away from it. She quickly went and retreived a letter out of it. She growled as she read it and it burst into flames. "Damn that vampire." she hissed. "Im going to kill him." Sh e closed her eyes to calm down but she felt flames burn. "I hope you didnt have anything to valuble in the apartment. He burned our stuff." she mumbled trying to keep calm. "good thing my valubles are here. I have extras of everything we need stored in my basement. even a decent supply of weapons..."
Matt smiled and motioned for ryan to follow him to the back. "so do you want something to numb it or do you like to feel the burn?" he joked. and started pulling Delilah's medical kit out.  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 am
Alexis looked up at all the people that walked in. She sighed with annoyance. Her and Matt would never get time alone. She went and read the note over Delilah's shoulder. She instantly got so angry she punched the wall. "WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!? KILL DELILAH?! HAH!" her broken fist bled onto the floor and she looked down and passed out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:03 pm
Delilah let out a breath as alexis fell to the floor. She knelt down beside her. "Matt, I need some bandages. Quickly before she wakes.her hand looks fractured.I need to set it so it heal correctly." she called out lightly.
Matt grabbed the bandages and ran out to delilah. He looked in shock when he saw alexis lying in blood. He went to kneel beside her but delilah said," Go fix Ryan. Ive got this." he nodded and placed a light kiss on alexis's forehead. He stood fully up and went back to the back
Delilah whispered a small pain relief spell then she shifted the bones in Alexis's hand. She wrapped it up securely and then moved Alexis's into the window that was covered in flowers, all but the window seat.  

Tuba_madness

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
A dark haired male walked in, his gaze shifting over the flowers although uncertain as to why he came in here. After reorganizing a few of the flowers, he let out a soft sigh. Why was he here? Why'd he agree to come to some school he most likely wasn't going to attend? The voice in the back of his mind that normally had some response remained silent as he slept. Ross felt lonely when Seda was asleep, but he knew the other needed his sleep with what little energy he could use.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: ~ )}

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out