Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
So the question is.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one do you like the best?
  1 (On the left)
  2 (In the middle)
  3 (On the right)
View Results

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:11 am
Captain Silas Manner

Haha that sounds neat. What kind of avatar are you wanting them to do? Did you have any specifics?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 am
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Haha that sounds neat. What kind of avatar are you wanting them to do? Did you have any specifics?

They had a form that you fill out to request a tektek. The ones from the examples were extremely simple but the prices were that 'The item lists from the examples are about 30-35k' so I guess my 'special request' will run me a lot of moolah. emotion_donotwant

Here is exactly what I posted.

I'm bored and want to challenge your skills!

TekTek Me!!
Style:: Artsy (No, this does not mean give her a paintbrush and a beret. Make it as if it were a piece of art. If you don't know what I mean, see some of these for an idea of what I'm looking for.) If you'd like something a little more specific, I like things that are related to the sea or nature.

Colors:: Whatever you'd like, my favorites are dark red and dark blue.

Items You'd like me to use:: Anything that isn't in the 'Items I don't like' section is fair game c:
Some of my favorites are Compass of Seidh, Faustine's & Faust's Bottle, Tragic Tower and Erebus' Moon.

Base?:: Female, any color skin, I would prefer if you used a skin from an item.

Limit:: None

If I do a good job, what might you pay?:: On top of your usual fee, 5k if it's good, 10k if I really like it, 15k-20k if you blow me away.

Exclude-able Items?:: Absolutely no 'lolita' type items (Sleeves are okay), no Manner/Style facial expression items, no Lusty skin (Though you may use the hair and other poses), no Cloud slippers (You may use the other poses), no companions, no closed eyes such as Lumiere Noire skin/Chuchip's Blessing/Compass of Seidh, no White Swan/Black swan legs, no Rosamund's Revenge at all, no Little Lucie or Lovely Lucy at all, no animal ears/tails, I hate the Pistolera/Pistolera's Revenge hair (You may use the other poses), and none of these lip items.  

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:21 am
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

You know what you said about the Anastasia cosplay earlier.
The Rununcible Spoon dress looks almost exactly like the one in the picture and matches the tiara perfectly.

Lul. Just lul.
I feel like cosplaying Anastasia next time I sell my items.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:23 am
Captain Silas Manner

That's a possibility. xD And dang your exclusions! Though with your request I wouldn't think much of what you excluded would fit anyway. Hopefully they don't get carried away and forget while in the middle of doing it. I've seen people do that, and end up saying "oh I know you didn't want this buuuuttt" and then the person hates it because they used something they didn't want. XD

And lol that dress actually does look a lot like it. XD You should definitely give it a shot!

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:27 am
Yokies

Yes, dang my exclusions xD I laughed a little after I wrote them out!
But indeed, they wouldn't match with the avi anyway, especially Cloud slippers.

rofl
Is it bad that I'm still giggling?
Dang, I probably need sleep.

I've seen people do that too, it's pretty funny unless you're the person receiving the tektek.
Hopefully if I'm going to be paying through the nose for it they won't mess up.
I doubt I'll be giving a 20k tip though, most of the examples were your typical
cutesy loli-girl avatars, I love challenging people though.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:48 am
Captain Silas Manner

Cloud slippers don't go with anything.
They're so ugly and stupid. rofl

Did you get your sleep? sweatdrop

Haha, knowing people get tips for tekteks it makes me want to open up an actual shop.
I'd love to get some gold for doing something I find pretty easy and fun to do. xd
Drawing just takes too much time and I have to work so much harder on that. gonk

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:53 am
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Cloud slippers don't go with anything.
They're so ugly and stupid. rofl

Did you get your sleep? sweatdrop

Haha, knowing people get tips for tekteks it makes me want to open up an actual shop.
I'd love to get some gold for doing something I find pretty easy and fun to do. xd
Drawing just takes too much time and I have to work so much harder on that. gonk

Yeah, it takes me forever to draw things.
True that on the Cloud slippers. Unless you had an entire cloudy outfit and even that is tacky D:
I would open a tektek shop but I already have so many things to do sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:01 am
Captain Silas Manner

Yeah, and I'm not even that good at it anyway.
I mean I love drawing, but I don't want to take so much time on something that I probably wouldn't get more than what I'd get tipped for a tektek. o-o
The biggest issue is that I don't have a scanner or a tablet, so it's strictly photograph quality, which suuuucks.

Yeah, I just don't see any justification in using those slippers. xD Or any slippers really, They're cute and all, but they just don't go with anything. I think the only slips I could wear are seal. I find them cute and the color is easy to work with, but there wouldn't be a theme with an avatar I'd use them in, since they still don't go with anything in those terms. xD

With your guilds I would be believe you're quite busy, especially since you think up so many neat events. :U It sounds like you work a lot harder than I do on mine and I only have one! XD /bad

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:19 am
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Yeah, and I'm not even that good at it anyway.
I mean I love drawing, but I don't want to take so much time on something that I probably wouldn't get more than what I'd get tipped for a tektek. o-o
The biggest issue is that I don't have a scanner or a tablet, so it's strictly photograph quality, which suuuucks.

Yeah, I just don't see any justification in using those slippers. xD Or any slippers really, They're cute and all, but they just don't go with anything. I think the only slips I could wear are seal. I find them cute and the color is easy to work with, but there wouldn't be a theme with an avatar I'd use them in, since they still don't go with anything in those terms. xD

With your guilds I would be believe you're quite busy, especially since you think up so many neat events. :U It sounds like you work a lot harder than I do on mine and I only have one! XD /bad

I only own one, the newbie one was made by someone else but I'm helping a lot with it.
I also help here, and I used to be the VC of We Hate Justin Bieber until it closed down.
But the guild I own alone takes up so much time because I do nearly everything there, not just events xD It's quite frustrating.
The only slipper on gaia that I like are the anniversary slippers from 2010. They're small and have a color scheme that matches well with some other stuff. The Panda/Reverse Panda slippers are okay but they seem pointless unless you have the matching hats, and Panda Hat is HOLY GOOOOOD rare.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:51 am
Captain Silas Manner

Well the other ones you hold a position in still count. 3nodding
I'm a VC in another guild I'm pretty much letting die and I'm crew in another, but I don't do much but monitor posts there.
Yeah, the panda slippers are cute, but I just could not buy them since the hats are just crazy. They're better together, or they just look kind of weird.

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 am
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Well the other ones you hold a position in still count. 3nodding
I'm a VC in another guild I'm pretty much letting die and I'm crew in another, but I don't do much but monitor posts there.
Yeah, the panda slippers are cute, but I just could not buy them since the hats are just crazy. They're better together, or they just look kind of weird.

Exactly.
Well, I guess you could wear them with the Adventure Time stuff in Carl's store.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:56 am
Captain Silas Manner

Lol I need all this new adventure time stuff.
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with the show but I love everything about it. XDD

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:58 am
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Lol I need all this new adventure time stuff.
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with the show but I love everything about it. XDD

Hooray for 5 gold stuff!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:02 pm
Captain Silas Manner

They'er definitely really cute. xD
I also want to get the Vampire Sound item. P:

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:03 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

They'er definitely really cute. xD
I also want to get the Vampire Sound item. P:

5 minutes after the announcement there's already one kid whining
about the price of the items in the market.
I wanted to slap him so hard xD

But yeah, this is super cute.
The long pick hair on the princess item is interesting.
I'm glad they're doing something different besides something frilly.

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff