• Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:36 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi looked back at shizo shocked by this "Ok" he said surprised shizo didn't want to just leave him as soon as he found out that his father wouldn't like that the baby's father was a regular guy.

"Yeah... w-we c-can like... um... w-work somthing out..." he said, hoping that nothing horriable would come from this.

Shuichi walked over to shizo and hugged him"...I love you" he said blushing "oh and..um...I don't keep getting pregnant every time we have sex ...in this way it's kind of like when women have sex with men..it's like a possibility but it's not likely to keep happening.."

"Heh ok good to know" he said. He hugged him back and whispered "i love you to" into his ear.

Shuichi let go of shizo "so what should we do now?" he asked.

"well... I think we should go and tell your dad" Shizo said, a little worries for shuichi.

Shuichi shook his head "you don't understand , he will probably make me get rid of the baby and stop seeing you knowing how he is" shuichi looked down sadly "that's why if we told him..we would probably have to go somewhere else" he put his hands over his stomach and started to rub it and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:36 am
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi walked over to shizo and hugged him"...I love you" he said blushing "oh and..um...I don't keep getting pregnant every time we have sex ...in this way it's kind of like when women have sex with men..it's like a possibility but it's not likely to keep happening.."

"Heh ok good to know" he said. He hugged him back and whispered "i love you to" into his ear.

"well... I think we should go and tell your dad" Shizo said, a little worries for shuichi.

Shuichi shook his head "you don't understand , he will probably make me get rid of the baby and stop seeing you knowing how he is" shuichi looked down sadly "that's why if we told him..we would probably have to go somewhere else" he put his hands over his stomach and started to rub it and sighed.

Shizo looked at shuichi's stomach. He sighed. "well... y-you... we can..." he started, but found nothing helpful to say.  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:31 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shizo looked at shuichi's stomach. He sighed. "well... y-you... we can..." he started, but found nothing helpful to say.

Shuichi looked at Shizo sadly "I guess I'll see you around then..." he said and sighed before he started to leave the house.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:59 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi looked at Shizo sadly "I guess I'll see you around then..." he said and sighed before he started to leave the house.

"Wait!" he said blushing.  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:46 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi turned and looked at shizo "why?,is there something wrong?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:40 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

As soon as he said that two cars (or whatever there is in this time period) zoomed by, almost hitting shuichi.  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:50 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

As soon as he said that two cars (or whatever there is in this time period) zoomed by, almost hitting shuichi.

Shuichi looked at shizo gratefully "thank you shizo" he said "but I really should get back to the castle now,my father doesn't know I'm gone, I'll see you later or you can come with me and we can hang out in my room or something but then again what if my father sees you..?" he frowned a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 am
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi looked at shizo gratefully "thank you shizo" he said "but I really should get back to the castle now,my father doesn't know I'm gone, I'll see you later or you can come with me and we can hang out in my room or something but then again what if my father sees you..?" he frowned a bit.

"Im shure he will think im just a friend or somthing" shizo said, wondering if that was true.  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:18 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"Im shure he will think im just a friend or somthing" shizo said, wondering if that was true.

Shuichi nodded "ok,I hope your right" he said little did they know shuichi's father already knew, he had someone watching them. Shuichi went with shizo to the castle but as soon as they went inside something was wrong suddenly the guards grabbed shuichi's arms "I'm sorry but the king ordered us to bring you to him" on of the guards said then turned and looked at shizo "you come too" then they took shuichi to his father. "shuichi,it has come to my attention that your baby...is not from another prince but from this boy here" he said with a frown "but father..I don't have feelings for any of them" shuichi sighed "that is unfortunate ,shuichi I am disappointed in you..take him away so I can think about what to do with him" the king said then the guards nodded and took shuichi to his bedroom with shizo.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:15 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi nodded "ok,I hope your right" he said little did they know shuichi's father already knew, he had someone watching them. Shuichi went with shizo to the castle but as soon as they went inside something was wrong suddenly the guards grabbed shuichi's arms "I'm sorry but the king ordered us to bring you to him" on of the guards said then turned and looked at shizo "you come too" then they took shuichi to his father. "shuichi,it has come to my attention that your baby...is not from another prince but from this boy here" he said with a frown "but father..I don't have feelings for any of them" shuichi sighed "that is unfortunate ,shuichi I am disappointed in you..take him away so I can think about what to do with him" the king said then the guards nodded and took shuichi to his bedroom with shizo.

"So how did it go?" he asked.  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi sighed "not very well, he knows and is trying to find out what to do with me.." he said looking sad.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shuichi sighed "not very well, he knows and is trying to find out what to do with me.." he said looking sad.

"Oh..." he said. He didn't know what to do right now, so he hugged him and whispered "I'm sorry."  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:18 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

"Oh..." he said. He didn't know what to do right now, so he hugged him and whispered "I'm sorry."

Suddenly men dressed in black robes came in ,took shuichi from shizo and held him to the bed "you will thank us and your father when this is over, and the child is dead" (like a magical abortion XD ) "no I won't let you kill my baby!" shuichi said crying suddenly magical fire came out of no where and the men fell back , shuichi got up and climbed out the window "come on!,hurry shizo!" he said and started to run.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:17 am
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Suddenly men dressed in black robes came in ,took shuichi from shizo and held him to the bed "you will thank us and your father when this is over, and the child is dead" (like a magical abortion XD ) "no I won't let you kill my baby!" shuichi said crying suddenly magical fire came out of no where and the men fell back , shuichi got up and climbed out the window "come on!,hurry shizo!" he said and started to run.

Shizo did as he was told and jumped out the window, and then sprinted for his life to keep up with shuichi..  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:17 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan
X x m o o n m a n x X
harusaki-chan

Shizo did as he was told and jumped out the window, and then sprinted for his life to keep up with shuichi..

Shuichi went to this place that gphis older brother had made just in case a thing like this happened to either of them. Shuichi opened the door, let shizo in then locked the door. Shuichi walked into the living room breathing heavily from all the running "we should be safe here for now" he said and sat on the couch.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff