Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Gun Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I know, I'm just as surprised." she replied coolly and continued firing until the only response to the pulled trigger was a 'CLICK CLICK CLICK'. She looked at her gun curiously then to Adrian.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The Carrier removed his arms from around her, quickly returning to his position after a few seconds of reloading the gun. Placing it back in her hands, he sighed. "Surprised that you don't like what I have to say or surprised that I'm saying such things to you?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:02 pm

She shrugged. "A little of both, really." she admitted. "You looked so upset and angry a while ago."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:20 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I'm always upset and angry. It's part of being eighteen forever and left at the

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:39 pm

"Eighteen forever? How'd you get that way? And why stay eighteen? If anything, I'd choose to be... I don't know, twenty-three. Get to buy some beer~" she ranted on a little while letting him control the gun more than her. Left at the altar? No wonder he looked so angry, she didn't blame him.
"Hey, better than getting married only for your spouse to run off all the time." she grumbled, unintentionally adding bitterness to her tone, and took back control of her gun.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:41 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I became a Carrier at eighteen, so this is how old I'll be for the rest of eternity," he said simply, blinking slowly. "My fiance was as beautiful as she was kind, and I thought she loved me as much as I loved her. She took everything: my heart, my happiness, my virginity, everything. Now I see her heart was as black as mine is empty now. Amy wasn't the angel I imagined her to be: she was a succubus, a siren, and only used me for my power."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Her face grew sympathetic. "This your first heartbreak?" she asked and risked a sideways glance. "It gets easier to deal with after some time." Her gaze went back to the few remaining targets. "Nikolai was a good guy. Hard to follow a lot of times, but all around good. He made me laugh, made me smile. But everytime he left me alone for months, each time I got ready to move on with someone that could actually make me happy again, he'd show up as if from no where and guilt me back to being with him. This happened, oh, several times. And hey, that's not even the worst part." Her grip on the gun tightened. "He's cheated on me before. Then there's our son Dragon. He ran away because of how much he hated us, can't say I blame him."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:06 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Not my first," he said. "Myka was my first. Amy was the first to completely shatter my heart." After hearing about her husband, he sighed and nodded. "No offense, but your husband sounds like an a*****e. Why did you stay with him? Just guilt can't keep you that long."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Her smile got wicked. "That, and every other guy I loved mysteriously disappeared."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:20 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He chuckled, his chest vibrating and shaking. "That almost happened to me once. He ended up in the lowest fiery pit that Hell can offer. One of the best things about being a Carrier to the Rider of War is that there are few more powerful than I am, and the Devil tends to owe me favors."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 pm

"Rider of War? Like the Four Horsemen?" she raised an eyebrow at him. "What's a Carrier? Sounds like some kind of zombie thing."

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:17 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"A Carrier is the person who holds the spirit of the Rider they are assigned to inside them," he told her, sighing. "I'm the Carrier for the Red Rider, the Horseman of War. His name is Augustus, and he's the most irritating moron I've ever known. He has his sweet moments, but then he has his other ones when he whispers into my ear the most idiotic and sometimes perverted things. For example, he's the one who noticed your breasts in the first place."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 pm

"Hmph. I guess that's what I ought to expect from someone named Augustus." she said with the faintest hint of a sneer.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

His lips lowered to her ear, a slight smirk slipping over them. "Careful. He doesn't take kindly to pretty girls making fun of him, and you're awfully pretty. I wouldn't keep giving him reasons to force himself out."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:48 pm

"I'll keep that in mind, Casanova." she murmured and continued firing her gun until her ammo ran dry again. She cursed under her breath. Adrian was a charmer, a handsome one at that, but she just couldn't summon the feelings back. Nearly every part of her was positive that Nikolai would return with that cocky grin of his and some kind of explanation that wouldn't at all help him. She just didn't want to see him again.

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces