Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Tool... or something more? (1x1 with Saia Kakaru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:42 am
User Image

Haku just shook her head in disagreement. "I wasn't thinking that you jumped off the bridge yourself. You told us earlier that you were knocked off." She replied quietly. Letting go of his hand gently, she stepped back and went over to Zabuza. "Should I stay and observe? I was hoping to change out of this," she gestured to the pink dress, "just in case something did go wrong. This isn't exactly a good outfit for fighting nor work." Haku glanced at Gozu and Meizo out of the corner of her eye, just waiting for them for them to make a comment about her being 'too girly' or something of the sort. Haku didn't exactly like being called a 'girly-girl,' especially considering the things she had to do in the past.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:09 am
User Image
Alric shifted, pushing off. "That's not a bad idea... and I have something less visible than this silvery gray body armor," he said thoughtfully. He heard a low popping sound that made his body tense slightly. I thought so... seems Cammy's around, he thought, glancing up into the trees. He pushed off, swinging underneath a thick branch before vanishing into a stand of tall bushes. Several minutes passed before he came out, wearing black body armor with dark teal streaks over the shoulders and sides. He wore dark teal pants with black sandal-boots and black forearm bracers with dark teal fingerless gloves with black metal plates on the backs of his hands. An odd dark teal and sky blue logo sat over his heart surrounded by a sylized ring of flames. Zabuza nodded slightly. "That's fine," he said casually.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:33 am
User Image
Nodding, she took off to the Tree, a pine tree shaped house that she and Zabuza were currently staying in. With her speed, it would only take her a few minutes to reach the house, and only a minute more to locate just what she was looking for. Pulling the tan undershirt and the teal kimono out of the dresser, she changed into her old uniform. Tying her hair into a bun, she fastened her old hitaiate to her forehead. Walking back over to the dresser, she picked up her old mask. Gently fingering the paint on the face, she then placed it in her obi for later use. Just in case the time comes for me to use it… Exiting, she quickly made her way back to where she last left the group. Thankfully, they were in the general area. "I'm back."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 am
User Image
Alric forced back a smile when he saw Haku reappear. I wonder how she'd look in bronze or gold, he thought. He noticed Zabuza cocking his head., but didn't realize the signaling movement of it A faint smile flickered over his face. "It's funny, but genetically, my siblings are more like half-sisters rather than full sisters... but when it comes to what we went through.... it speaks for itself," he said softly under his breath, not realizing Haku was close enough to hear him clearly. I suspect that HYDRA wanted for the powers they'd implanted in Kaa-san to be inherited in one single body, though even Kaa-san has no idea of an unusual ability I have... especially since Rielle's death, he thought. He exhaled, knowing that when he'd been born he'd been followed by three others: Rielle, Kirai, and Cammile. Zabuza turned towards the trees, tilting his head. It was a silent signal to head back to their current home. He knew as well as Haku that it was unwise to stay long where anyone, especially enemy ninjas, could see them.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:10 am
User Image
A small smile appeared on her lips. "We'd better follow." she translated, tugging gently on his sleeve. "To tell you the truth, Zabuza-sama is like the brother I never had… or the dad, but I don't think he'd want me saying he's old." she gave a small laugh. "Bonds are what you make of them… but what matters is that if you have something or someone to protect, you will truly become strong." she said softly, but Alric was close enough to hear her.

As they approached the tree, she sprung off to the side. "Just follow Zabuza-sama, Alric. I'm just going to set a few traps and then I'll be right in." she said before going off. Making her way around the forest in a 50 meter radius, she began setting up a few traps here and there to at least deter people from venturing further. Hopefully no one would set them off, not when their target was so close.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:26 am
User Image
Alric nodded slightly, hearing another faint popping sound before he caught a momentary whiff of brimstone. Zabuza glanced back, hearing the same faint popping sound. His eyes narrowed slightly, catching the same whiff of harsh scent. "Warn someone next time before you cut one, boy," he said, deliberately sounding harsh though there was a teasing edge to it since he knew it wasn't the boy that had created that odor. Alric's eyes narrowed slightly. "I have that.. Kirai and Cammy are pretty much all I have, and anyone who goes near them, if they don't put the idiot down... like if Gatou tried something with them... I'd make him wish Zabuza was the only problem he had," he said quietly. He pushed off, darting through the trees rapidly when he heard Zabuza's voice. He didn't miss the teasing edge to the elder ninja's voice.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:24 am
User Image
Finishing her traps, she whipped her head up at the faint popping noise. What was that? She wondered, rising to her feet quickly. Speeding back, she burst through the trees and landed neatly by his side. "Zabuza-sama, what happ-was that you? Gross!" Haku commented when she made it back to her guardian's side, only to poke fun at him. Covering her nose with her sleeve, she noticed a member missing. "Where did Alric go? Does it have to do with this smell?" Haku inquired Zabuza, a bit worried for their new friend. One never really knew what would happen out here, especially in this world of ninjas they were born into.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:00 am
User Image
Alric let his gaze go unfocused, several dozen yards away from Haku and Zabuza. A faint smirk flickered over his face as his hand shifted slightly before firing forward, a barbed blade firing from his palm on a narrow chain before a feminine yelp of surprise followed by another, louder pop before another burst of harsh brimstone odor. He flicked his wrist slightly, retracting the barbed blade, sighing at the itching sensation as it melded into his skin. He half turned, spotting the black haired girl with midnight blue eyes behind him in ripped jeans and a gray and black tank top before he caught her around the hips, ignoring her startled yelp and giggling as he carried her back to Haku and Zabuza. Zabuza snorted, a faint smile flickering over his face. "No, though I think he knows something we don't; the redheaded girl apparently was his sister, and he mentioned a 'Cammy', whoever that is," he said, referring to Kirai. He blinked as he caught another, stronger burst of odor again, a frown flickering over his mouth. "I find that stench rather offensive," he muttered under his breath, blinking as Alric reappeared, this time with a black haired girl.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:17 am
User Image
Looking over towards Alric, she tilted her head in curiosity. "Who's that, may I ask?" She asked, noting that the girl was laughing in his grip. She found it weird that the girl was laughing when she was obviously captured, and Haku never associated those two things together. Now that I think about it…when was the last time I laughed? Taking a glance at Zabuza, she tried to see what his reaction was, and to see if she could catch onto what he was thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:31 am
User Image
Alric shifted, but wasn't really surprised when Cammy pressed her palms against the back of his shoulder and managed to somersault over his shoulder, twisting to land facing his back in a low crouch with the tips of her left hand brushing the ground. Zabuza cocked his head. His eyes narrowed slightly, wary. He exhaled slowly, shifting his weight. "Let me guess: it's that 'Cammy' you mentioned," he said dryly. Alric nodded slightly. "She and Kirai are my sisters... genetically, half-sisters, but considering what we went through... we protect each other when necessary. Just like my strength and the adamantium body armor, or Kirai's ability to absorb chakra and shift forms, Cammy has a unique ability. She is able to teleport at will, though I'm not sure what the maximum range is for it; she is also inumanly flexible and agile," he said, flicking a kick at Cammy offhandedly, whose eyes widened slightly as she vanished in a burst of bluish black smoke that stunk of brimstone before she reappeared the same way behind Zabuza, hanging inverted in the tree. Unfortunately, the way she was doing it gave away that Alric, Cammy, and Kirai all knew how to manipulate chakra at least well enough to climb trees unassisted.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:16 am
User Image
"I see." Haku murmured, observing the girl quietly. It was apparent that Cammy's ability was another 'out-of-this-world' ability, but she wasn't quite surprised by that fact anymore (not after what Alric had told her). The smell of brimstone still offended her nose, but she tried to be polite and not cover her nose with her sleeve. "So, how did you get here?" she directed her question to the other girl, turning around to face her. It was more than coincidence that Alric's siblings were popping up like daisies, and Haku didn't like the feeling like someone was behind all of this. However, their mission came first; once Zabuza and her got rid of the bridge builder, they'd get to the bottom of this once and for all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 am
User Image
Alric cocked his head slightly. Cammy sighed. "Unfortunately I'm not quite sure how I got here... last thing I remember was a building falling on me thanks to that idiot Dominic... next thing I know I'm pulling myself out of a crumbled down old fishing shack about two hundred yards* that way," she said, flicking her thumb back over her shoulder. Zabuza blinked, keeping his mouth shut for the moment, though he wanted to know who this 'Dominic' person was. He cocked his head as Alric sighed, pressing his forefinger and thumb to the bridge of his nose. "It's kinda obvious you know who she's talking about," he said dryly. Alric rolled his eyes. "Dominic Petros is a mutant, like us... you could say he's a Kekkei Genkai user, though where we came from, such talents are unstable and usually unique to the person using it. He has the ability to create seismic tremors... earthquakes, through his hands and feet. Fortunately one of the biggest weaknesses of his powers is that if you have something dense enough... like my armor or maybe the Kubikiribōchō... you can reflect his own powers back at him and cause him some heavy damage," he said with a slight shrug.

(*180 meters or roughly a fifth of a kilometer.)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:59 am
User Image
Haku nodded as she listened, though a worrying thought kept nagging at her. If Alric and his sisters were able to travel into their world (as it was quite obvious now that where they came from were two completely different things), who else would be able to do so too? She certainly hoped none of these other guys Alric had mentioned. Having people such as hunter-nin, anbu and kekkai gekkai users on their tail, Haku didn't want to have to deal with any more people after their heads.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:25 am
User Image
Alric glanced at Haku, noticing the very slight distraction in her eyes. "I doubt that any other mutants, whether they're friends of ours or otherwise, will show up. Our mother's last name was Uzumaki, and she mentioned some village... and a sister she hadn't seen in years," he said idly. His inner demon had suspected that he was different, just like his sisters. Now he was fairly sure he knew why: he was from this world, rather than the one he'd grown up in. Zabuza jerked slightly, his eyes widening fractionally. "You mean you're related to the Uzumaki Clan of Uzushiogakure no Sato*? Damn, kid... you're more impressive than I thought," he said, muttering the last part under his breath.

(*Village Yeah, I had this planned... so that they're kinda second cousins to a certain blond jinchūriki.)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:52 am
User Image
"Uzumaki clan… Uzushiogakure no Sato? I don't recognize those names." Haku said quietly, looking to Zabuza for help. She could tell from his reaction that these names must have been infamous, but it was puzzling as to why she had never learned about this hidden village nor the named clan. But Haku wasn't dumb, and it only took her a minute to realize just what Alric was implying. "Your blood family is actually from this…our world." she concluded, looking to Cammy and Alric for confirmation. There was the mystery of how his mother had gotten to the other world, but she doubted even they knew. At least it doesn't seem like we have any threats from the other world… for now.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff