Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Grass Lands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 am
I listened to what she said .it couldn't possibly be true .but there again i shrugged .i only seen him as an omitgated a**.but seeing how he was with her made me wonder an as he lift i rememberd the time an crussed .i bowed "I must take my leave of you as well,mother nature ."I bow again "Excuse me."i hurried off to go get the plate.
(exit)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:23 pm
melody477
Erok75

User Image Shirune struggled immensely as he made his way to the most remote place he could think of. No one would think of looking for someone like him in such a serene location.. For now..
"This should be a good spot... I don't want to worry them too much..."
He said as he struggled to contain the THING inside him  

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:34 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
melody477
Erok75

User Image Shirune struggled immensely as he made his way to the most remote place he could think of. No one would think of looking for someone like him in such a serene location.. For now..
"This should be a good spot... I don't want to worry them too much..."
He said as he struggled to contain the THING inside him

Melody was looking around for Shirune and saw him wandering around in the grass lands. "Hey! Shirune!" she called and ran over to him. "God, you still look terrible" she said sitting down next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:42 pm
melody477
Erok75

User Image "Melody? What argh... What are you doing here?"
He collapsed and suddenly his chest glowed white hot
"Stay away! Or else IT will.. Consume.. you .. too!"
Shirune started to convulse as whatever was inside him began coming out  

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:09 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
melody477
Erok75

User Image "Melody? What argh... What are you doing here?"
He collapsed and suddenly his chest glowed white hot
"Stay away! Or else IT will.. Consume.. you .. too!"
Shirune started to convulse as whatever was inside him began coming out

Melody shook her head and said; "It? It what?...What's going on?" she said moving closer to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:39 pm
melody477
Erok75

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shirune pushed Melody away with one hand as the other exploded into a giant claw covered in foliage. Then Shirune's body ravaged as his body twisted and ripped apart and formed different piece of something bigger.  

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:44 pm
Melody backed away in surprise and exclaimed "What the f***?!'' She looked at what Shirune had turned into and just sort of stared.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 pm
Emperor Ochimaru
melody477
Erok75

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Pathetic Human! Did you really think you could control me and use me like your slave?" The Beast Howled "I am Convouro! Lord of The Fighting Elements!" Convouro looked aorund and saw a mortal woman. A perfect snack after years of slumber "Ah! So he didn't warn you about me hm? No matter.. your friend is now gone.. Devoured by his own wretched soul! And you shall meet the same fate!" Convouro lunged towards Melody

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:23 pm
Melody still wasn't sure what was going on..but what that..thing that had eaten Shirune was saying made her angry. Like she said ebfore, she couldn't use her powers on command theyre tied in with her emotions. With her anger came flames...bigger..brighter...hotter flames than ever before they came from her arms, hair her whole body radiating at 1000 degree heat 17 feet across from her. She tilted her head and..in a voice that was not all hers..she said; "Silly, demon..thinking I am human.." Honestly Melody had no idea what she was..but this side of her..especially now was unpedictable... The fire swelled around her reaching out to the demon thing with arms made of flames and forcing it down on the ground. Pushing it through the earth. " Do you really think anyone you face off with cares what kind of powerful demon lord you think you are?!..yeah try no..and elements..my thing!" she exclaimed her fire expanding to fill all the grass lands slowly turning down the demon's arm to ash til it faded away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:14 pm
melody477
Erok75

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "How dare you! You have no idea of what affairs you meddle in! No matter if your a human or demon!" Convouro roared and lashed out with his other claw, sending out a tsunami towards Melody/Bella  

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 pm
Meody scoffed her the fire expanding and wiping out the tsunami. "I know exactly what I'm doing" she said her fire increasing and enveloping the demon until his other arm adn the whoe lower half of his body was gone. "Now, give me back my friend or I will end you" she said in that serious halkf hers voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:30 pm
melody477
Erok75

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Your friend is long gone.. I've already told you that. There's nothing you can do to save him!"
The Demon Lord laughed mockingly and jeered
"What are you going to do about it little girl?"

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 pm
Melody couldn't believe the anger flowing through her body at that moment the fire around her turned from orange-red to blue to white hot and she screamde out the fire getting even stronger and turning that smart a** demon to ash then to nothing. When it was all over she layed down on the ground the flames still intact.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:57 pm
melody477
Erok75

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As the flames died down all that was left of Convouro was ashes and dust and a corpse with a orange beanie and ashen jacket  

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:03 pm
Melody looked over her flames dying away and she looked over towards where the demon had been. "Omigawd..Shirune..I killed him" she said tears rolling down her cheeks. She coud hear the storm starting as she felt so sad and devastated going over to him and crying more. "I'm so sorry" She didn't even want thse powes anymore if they killed her friend....she never even asked for them in the first place. "Please wake up.. " She said her tears falling on his face. On impulse she leaned down and kissed him crying over the ashes and his corpse. She hadn't even been thinking of Dean but she was just so sad..  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff