Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Land Of The Rising Sun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:24 pm
Kumogakure || Genin || Medic Nin || Squad 1 || Harima Kenji

User Image

before even talking, kenji had decided to make a clone to run an errand for him. creating a couple handseals, and molding chakra, a clone appeared, charged up with raiton as the jutsu is made for. after the clone had dashed off, he looked to the clone roxas made for him. "well then, i hope you don't mind meditating first before i train for you. and don't worry, this meditation helps me a lot, as it should help you." Once he finished talking, he made a notion to roxas to sit next to him. "the reason i'm having you do this beforehand is it will help with concentration and channeling chakra. You need to clear your mind and body of anything distracting. I want you to imagine your body in you mind. Where your belly is, imagine your chakra floating inside of you, kind of like liquid just floating in mid air. slowly, but steadily make that chakra spread through your body until it has covered every last inch of your body, and hold it for as long as you can. Kenji already had this process down as he practiced it every day. his chakra flowed throughout his body flawlessly, stable and plentiful.

{clone exit to Medical center}

Chakra: (162/162)
Strength/speed: C/C

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:48 pm
As they entered the dojo, Allister calmed himself and deactivated his Sharingan. "Ugh, Roxas it's like this, I know how you feel about Sana, trust me I do, but you can't slander her like that. You giving me a bad reputation when you blatantly disrespect her like that. Learn how to control your words and think before you leap. I told you this already about you not thinking before you speak. I can't keep telling you, I'm trying to be nice because we're family, but don't take my kindness for granted. Now next time you see Sana you will apologize, and that will be it of the arguing." Allister says as he calms himself down and clear his mind. He begin to walk back outside until he turned around and walked towards the clone. "Oh and next time I want to speak, I want the real you." Allister says kneeing the clone in it's stomach causing it to disperse.

Allister walks back outside and disperses his ember clone, causing his ember clone to leave a small fire end the air as it dispersed. "Now I'm sure you guys know what happened to Armand. So right now our main priority is training. We need to step our game up to the next level you understand?!" Allister shouts at Roxas and Kenji. "And as for Ryu, since I haven't seen nor heard from him, I will report that to Blade. Now continue on training because I fear the worse has yet to come."

User Image  

Greatdman15

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 pm

User Image

His concentration was slightly disturbed when allister came out to give the kenji and roxas a pep talk. he opened his eyes and threw his fist up to the sky, yelling "Yes Sir!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pakkun sniffed out the location of Kenji, Roxas, and Allister. The small dog's paws echoed through the area as he hurried along before finding the three ninjas. "So your main priority is training huh..." Pakkun grinned as he sat down, a lazy look on his face that seemed as if he was unamused. "Well if that's the case then it is time to take your training to the next level. You guys have been so focused on Cloud style fighting. That's all well and good, but its time to change your fighting style. I am here to invite you all to take on Mist style training. By combining what you've learned so far with combat styles from the Hidden Mist, you will become more versatile and lethal shinobis. If you choose to take on this type of training, then report to Kumo Falls. Otherwise I will foresee your Cloud style training here," Pakkun finished.  

iThe Luna Diviner

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 am

User Image

The clone entered teh area, noticing a small pug dressed in shinobi clothes in the area. ignoring him and relaying the message to the real kenji, he dispersed in a disperse of static electricity.

Kenji looked at the dog, realizing afterwards that it was sent by blade himself. "I wouldn't mind, although i guess its up to roxas, since he wanted me to teach him a jutsu." kenji got up, stretching his body awaiting on roxas' decision.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:57 pm
iThe Luna Diviner

"Mist ehh?...I'm all for it." Allister says as he grabs his bag and put his sword on his back. "Well Roxas do you want to do it?" Allister asks as he awaits his cousin's reply. "Mist training should be quite interesting." Allister thought as he was eager to see how the training would go.

User Image  

Greatdman15

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 pm
Roxas Senju-Genin-Cloud
User Image
Roxas nodded to Kenji as he sat down and began to meditate. Then there was an unfamiliar voice that he heard. When eh opened his eyes he saw a dog? “Well I was about to learn to run up trees. That can wait or even be done there. Let’s go squad.” Roxas went in the house and got him a few bottles of water. Then he packed all his basic shinobi equipment. “Lead the way.”

((Exit behind whomever goes first))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:59 pm
iThe Luna Diviner

"Ok Pakkun, let's go." Allister says as he, Roxas and Kenji leaves their training grounds with Pakkun to train at Kumo falls.

User Image

((Exit to Kumo Falls))  

Greatdman15

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pakkun nodded as it turned around. "Lets go then," Pakkun ordered as he left to go join Blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:08 pm

User Image

"well then lets go, since we all want to" he left behind everyone else, heading towards kumo falls

{exit to kumo falls}

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:40 pm
Roxas Senju-Genin-Cloud
User Image

Roxas ran through the front yard and touched the wall of the house. He ran back to where he had started. The heat of the Sun was drying his clothes pretty rapidly. The moisture he had sustained form his mishap in the river was minimal. Roxas ran around the house several times. He stopped counting because trying to fight off the urge to quit, took up more energy than he could have to think. The additional weight of the weights made his running turn into jogging. The genin couldn’t give up now. He had to prove to all Cloud shinobi that he could be strong and protect all his allies. Come to think of it, there was still no sign of Ryu. There was a chance he was hospitalized. Roxas decided to go to the hospital. His clothes were dry now and he took a large gulp of water. The heat made him very dehydrated and his sweat was intense. The shinobi ran towards the hospital to search for his friend.I've got to hurry. Blade might have already forgotten about me.

((Exit to Medical Center. 2 Places Left(Medical Center, Graveyard))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:44 pm
The wood clone ran into the house and grabbed the sword. It saw a few bottles of water out, so it collected them as well. The clone darted back to the falls so Roxas could get a feel of the sword against Blade. The sword itself was about 20 lbs, and 1m in sword length, with a mere 8 inch handle.

(Back to Kumo Falls)  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:24 pm
Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister arrives to the dojo and realizes that since everyone else is training, so should he. "Guess it's back to my Katon training for now," he says as he puts his sword on the ground and looks through the contents of his bag. "Hmm I forgot the Raiton scroll Master Karuda gave to me, I guess it's time for me to learn Raiton." Allister grabs both the Raiton and Katon scrolls and begins to look through the Raiton scroll, starting from the very first jutsu.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:41 am
Ryu sighed as he arrived, heading straight to Allister. "Sensei, I don't suppose you have any knowledge or scrolls of Ice jutsus would you?"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces