Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:03 pm
"Alright, thank you." She stood, trying to figure out how to get him to the bath. "Oh, dear..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:35 pm
By that time Damian had closed his mouth and clenched his jaw hard to keep from screaming. There was a long pool of his blood on the floors, on their clothes, over his wings. The poor guy kept trying to move on his own, for he didn't want to be causing Myka so much trouble when she was just about to have a baby. He would open his eyes just a little and attempt to walk a few steps before falling back towards Myka or Ezra.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 pm
Myka caught him, managing to drag her husband to a bench. "Darling, can you look at me?" she asked him, wiping away as much sweat and blood with a towel as she could.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 pm
Damian, with tremendous effort, opened one eye and looked at Myka. His body was shaking badly, and the parts that weren't covered with his blood were drenched with cold sweat. He gasped out when the two new pairs of wings - a pair above his current ones and a pair below - pushed themselves out by a couple inches.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 am
After doing her best to clean off everything and wiping the blood away from around the newly sprouted wings, Myka kissed him softly, then helped him stand. "Come on, you need to get all this blood off, else you'll feel even worse." She gestured at the three Wise Monkeys. "Can you help me get him in there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 pm
Esther was at their side in no time, but she gently brushed Myka away and took all of Damian's weight.

Before Myka could get the chance to steal Damian back, however, Ezra grabbed hold of her arm.

"We'll take care of you while Esther takes care of Damian." Leviticus murmured, rising from his chair. Esther's lost sense of hearing would aid her through Damian's cries of pain whereas such shouts would immobilize Leviticus and Ezra.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:48 pm
Nodding, she caught Esther's arm. "Don't hurt him...and be careful," she begged, the desperation and pain echoing through her eyes. "Take care of my husband." Letting her go, Myka collapsed to the ground, her arms wrapped around her bulging stomach. "What's going to happen when he has to leave?" she asked quietly. "I've failed him as a wife...damn this pregnancy!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 pm
Esther nodded at Myka before taking Damian to the bedroom.

Damian slowly stumbled along with Esther, trying to fight the pain each second it progressed. He painfully opened his eyes to look at Myka for a minute and held a hand out to her. "M...Myka." he breathed before the doors closed.

Leviticus and Ezra quickly caught Myka before she could fall and led her to the couch. "Once Damian is sent back to Heaven he will train until the Apocalypse begins," Leviticus explained as Ezra scurried off to get some warm water and a washcloth. "Then he'll fight in the ultimate war, and though he'll return, all archangels are forbidden to see their family or friends. The Council fears that seeing people they knew will distract them from their duty."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm
"Why?" she asked, her voice raspy and hoarse. "Why can't we just be happy? I want to grow old and die with him, I want to live and due in his arms, I want no other man to touch me but him. Why can't we have that?" Myka bowed her head and covered her face. "Is it so wrong to love an angel?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:53 pm
"It's frowned upon in Heaven." Leviticus explained as Ezra returned. Ezra twisted extra water out of the cloth in the bowl then set it on Myka's head, Leviticus continued, "Long ago, as the Bible records, angels only came down to guide people and to spread the Lord's word. Now many angel's are coming down for sheer amusement. The high Council is displeased with it, especially with Damian since he was a well known rebel in Heaven."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 pm
She sighed. "So they're depriving two young children of their father?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 pm
"Basically." Leviticus said and winced when Damian yelled out from his room.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 pm
"But we're married," she protested. "He is my husband, and I'm not going to give him up so easily."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 pm
"I suppose you could try to fight Heaven, if that's your intent." Leviticus mentioned. "But be warned that you'd be fighting people as strong as your husband."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200