Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image

"Who blacksmith?" Mikka asked as she got off her chair. As she stood there some on grabbed her tail and she epped and truned around and clawed there arm. "ow you crazy B****" the guy said looking at his arm as Mikka went and hid behind Kaiser. "You pulled Mikka's tail that hurt" she said hugging her tail.

((its all right jsut get better))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:32 pm
Pic: User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Race: Good old Human
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

“You just can't stay out of trouble can you?” Kaiser asked with a sigh, tossing money on the table. Then grabbing Mikka's hand, he moved towards the exit adding, “Let's go before things get sticky.”
Eyeing the drunk man for a moment Kaiser clenched his fist.

((I live blaugh ))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image

Mikka just blinked at him confused as he pulled her out but they got stopped but a group of drunk guys. "Hey how much for some time with the little lady" one said burping and wobbling. Mikka's tail got pulled hard and she yilped and swapped whose hands did it. "ouch B*** got claw nice" other said

*welcome bakc**  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:40 pm
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

“Well considering the state of your speech, dress and breath, too much for you to afford in a thousand years,” Kaiser said in a flat and unimpressed tone, “But if it makes you feel any better I can send you to heaven before I toss your drunken a*s to hell.”
You just can't stay saved can you? Kaiser thought adjusting his gloves as he counted the number of drunk stooges he would have to deal with.

((Sorry for the delay))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image

"huh?" the drunks said wobbling as Mikka said close to him. "can we go?" mikka said wanting to leave. The smell of the drunks where making her nose itch like crazy. The smelled of booze, smoke and something fawle. "you think you can talk to us like that kid" one said falling back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Kaiser's expression became monotone and flat then it suddenly looked shocked and hepointed behind the drunks shouting, “Look! A distraction!!!”
Grabbing poor little Mikka and flipping her over his shoulder Kaiser tossed a small coin purse on the bar table and ran for the door. Dancing around the drunks like he was preforming swan lake in front of 10000000000 people he shifted by and bolted out side. Not bothering to put Mikka down he ran for the alley and the safety of the shadows.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:37 pm
((exit to the twon))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:28 pm
User Image

As Yamille got to town and the tavern she stopped to see if she may have accidentally left him behind. she stopped by the door and waited as Lir disappeared in to the night. she felt Dagra crawl up her leg to her shoulder and yawn. "so making new friend now?" he asked as she poked him.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:33 pm
Devossy
User Image

As Yamille got to town and the tavern she stopped to see if she may have accidentally left him behind. she stopped by the door and waited as Lir disappeared in to the night. she felt Dagra crawl up her leg to her shoulder and yawn. "so making new friend now?" he asked as she poked him.

Hot Champion_of_justice

The dwarf was coming up the road sweat on his brow even for a cool night, as he really was putting all he had into running to the tavern.
When he got there, he stood beside her a hand on the wall beside him.
"Oh..geezes....didn't think I was that outta shape."

He grinned up at her as he was bent over some trying to catch his breath.

"If I was younger and was in shape, I would have beaten ya easily. Yup....ooooo...."

He pulled out a kerchief and wiped away the sweat.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image

"Sorry I guess a race was a bad idea" Yamille said feeling bad that he was out of breath, "Here I will pay for the drinks and some snacks." Dagra just chuckled. "Dream on short stuff she can out run a lot of things and she is a master of running in heeled boots" he said before yamille bopped his nose. "Ignor him he likes to bug" she said, "so what do you like to drink?"

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:33 pm
"No....no...a bet is a bet. My pride will not allow me to cop out of a deal."

He was calming down but when her companion mentioned his height, he frowned.

"Short stuff my arse. Your shorter than I am!"

He looked to Yamille.
"I will get the drinks as promised. Snacks can be on you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image

Dagra was going to say some thing back but Yamille clapped a hyand over his mouth. "Be nice" she said before she nodded, "sure I will get snacks." smiling she stepped in to the tavern and took a deep breath. The smell of booze, smoke and sweat was all to familer and remembered her of home a little. moving to a table she sat down and waved a barmaid over.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:15 pm
Baulken smirked at Dagra from beneath his bushy beard. As Yamille went to a table over he went to the bar and ordered their drinks. He usually did it like this only because he was suspicious of humans slipping something into his drink. It had been done several times and the poor dwarf had been used in a game called dwarf toss.

Once he ordered and he watched the drinks come to him 'clean' he started a tab and took the drinks over to where yamille was. He placed a drink in front of her and sat down.

"Oh it feels good to sit."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image

Yamille order some food for them and smiled hoping her new friend would like it. "Thank you" she said before she took a sip of the drink. Dagra moved to sit on her lap with his head on the table. The dragon stuck his tounge out as he jsut stared at the small fry. "O have you been on you feet all day?" she asked as the freash bread and dip came out frist.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:53 pm
Baulken looked to the dragon and gave him a look. Wasn't enough of the wee thing to make a shoe....

Baulken looked to Yamille and nodded.

"Aye. Started walking early yesterday morning. I stopped only to rest a bit here and there as I made my way t the caves where Cris was said to be."

As the bread came along with some dip offered to cut the bread for them both.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff