Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:22 pm
Yamille give him a look and put her hands on her hips. "Where not married so don't call me dear" she said. amity giggled and went to dish out the soup in to bowls and put them on trays. " the guy up there got everything handled, but to my shock the woman in there that is hurt is my oldest living friend" Yamille said going and hugging, "I am worried bout her but Lir is watching over her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He sighed. "Sorry for caring about you and we don't need to be married for me to call you that do we really?" He asked smiling then hugging her back. "If you like you may visit with your friend its really ok with me I am just being ordered around and getting things and learning. Sorry kidding." He said to Amiti.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image
"its all right" amity said smiling as she got the trays ready, "if you to want to help, how about helping me get this to the guest in all the rooms?" There was a tray fulled with a bowl of soup, bread and tea for each guest. She had some fresh backed muffins for after dinner.

"sure" Yamille said hugging him back before going to get a tray to carry up stairs. She would help out first then go sit and eat by Cynthia. she Hoped she was all right.

Amity thanked them both before she grabbed a tray and took it to the back room to give it to her mother.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

Cross Oderth

"The path of least resistence is often times through your enemies"

Heart status..............Stable for the moment

Cross looked at the man for a few moments. Trying to comprehend what was said to him in a way that made sense. He didn't know what to make of it all. The whole prospect of losing his powers might be the price he pays in addition to never being able to weild his grandfathers sword. This information did not bode well if it went bad.

Then thinking on the other side that it might make him more powerful gave an idea to play with. Yet still he would become one of them and thus bound to their game.Cross was still uncertain on if becoming a vampire was the right choice.

"It is a lot to take in. When I left I was told stories that vampires had a cure for every disease. I never imagined that it would be to become one of them. It sounds like a nice offer but if it took my powers I would never be able to use my grandfather sword again. Then again if it strengthened them power might tempt me to test the extent of them. So tell me is this the only way to cure my heart of what is wrong with it," Cross said to him hoping for an aswer to his liking.  

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:17 am
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean sighed but spoke again "I still hold to my words that, this change may heal thy heart...as to your skilll and powers that flow in your veins....50/50 chance of keeping." he said leaning back into his chair then a thought came to him. "You could always become a half-life, nither all vampire, but not all human, also..vampires..what makes them change are daemon energies. So the daemon blood I am thinking may not be effected in you and may make it stronger. but to the point of a half-life. you would gain the some of the powers of the vampire, speed, strength, vision,...but you would still be able to go about in sunlight, eat mortal foods, and the like." he said remembering, alittle know fact about such things. Master vampires where know to make half-lifes to serve them because they could go about in the daytime. and do such things that they could not at times,

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

Cross Oderth

"The path of least resistence is often times through your enemies"

Heart status..............Stable for the moment

Thinking it over a bit more he began to like the idea of a half life which meant not quite undead but not quite alive. He could still do things he liked and be able to potentially be healed. This gave him hope that he might still be able to stay more or less the same with a few added perks.

"I am not sure that a full change to vampirism is what is best for me. I would explore this half life chance assuming the risks to my powers lean more in the favor of my keeping them. Can you help me to understand what the pro's and con's are for being a half life are," Cross said to him.  

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 am

Berial smiled as he grabbed a few trays not carrying to many though and he helped with feeding the guest. "Glad I could be of some use to someone." He said smiling at both girls. He had made a new friend and possibly his love he had found.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:53 am
User Image
Yamille smiled and headed out of the kitchen to take a tray up satires. "You drop the two you got with the healer and the one guy awake up there I will take this to the room that I saw being used all right" she said to him. She gave him a kiss before heading to the stairs and to Damon's room and knocked on the door. "dinner" she said
User Image
Amity smiled and thanked them both again before going to the back room to check on her mother. Her mother was just waking up and having a coughing fit so she put the tray down and got her water and her meds. "Mother please take it easy and let me help you sit up" Amity said worried. "I am not that weak yet Amity I can still move." Astrid said in a dry tried voice. Amity sighed and let her mother sit her self up before giving her the tray of soup and tea along with her meds.
User Image  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:38 am

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/posting.php?mode=quote&p=336018609#
Berial nodded smiling from the kiss as he headed to the healers room. He knocked loud and hard so he could be heard. "Um excuse me dinner has arrived." He said to the person in the room if they were in there at all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean was about to answer the young man's question when a knock came to the door. He stood and walked silently to the door and opened it.

"enter freely and of your own will..." he said gesturing for the man that he could enter. The young man needed to eat anyway.
He would let the man eat peacefully then continue the conversation.
"Eat first, Cross, then Ill continue are previous conversation." he said and moved over to check on the girl and the other young man. marking sure bandages and herbs where in place and the like.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:44 am
User Image

After Yamille left the food for the guy she went to check on Cynthia. Lir had not left her side and shook her head no. Yamille sighed and nodded and kissed Berial on her way back down to the kitchen. Seeing amity at the table eating she joined her as the started to talk about weather on the island and events and basic gossip. She need to get her mind off her hurt friend so this was the best why as she eat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:00 pm

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/posting.php?mode=quote&p=336018609#

Berial entered setting food down for them to eat. "There you are. Would any you like anything at all or anything more?" He asked looking to them to see and await there answer.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:12 pm
Sebastet lead Lareth directly into the room where Cynthia was, giving a small nod to Crisdean as she moved over to check on the sleeping woman, paying no attention to the bird on the nightstand.

She noted Cynthia's dress was once a beautiful piece, but now the skirt was shredded and the edges covered in mud, various places along the bodice and sleeves showing cuts but stained with her own blood. she showed bad bruises over her chest and delicately featured face.

She finally allowed her gaze to move down to the still open wound in Cynthia's side, grateful it had stopped bleeding. But there was apparently something still wrong with that particular wound. All of her other smaller scratches and cuts had healed, but the stab wound was healing almost painfully slowly.

Sebastet shook her head and turned back to Lareth, a gesture of one hand inviting him to check the woman out... He should be able to feel the dark energy that still clung to Cynthia's wound, energy that not even the Druid Crisdean had been able to dispel...

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff