Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:09 am
Cris was surprised at the kiss on the cheek and he blushed some at the tip of his ears.
"I....I have quite a few things on my mind, do not let it worry you my lovely."
He took her hand and bowed over it, barely brushing his lips over her fair skin.
"Sleep well Yamille and I shall see you tomorrow."

He winked to her before he let go of her hand. Cris turned his gaze to the dwarf who was watching with some curiosity.

"And you Baulken....have a good night. Thank you for coming and chatting with me."

Baulken grumbled what sounded like a good night and began to head back the way he came, his hand on the wall.

Cris chuckled at the sight but bowed to Yamille once more.
"Sleep well."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:53 am
User Image

"You have a good night your self and take care" Yamille said with a light blush on her cheeks. she was going to worry about leaving him here alone. Catching up to Baulken and covering his eyes. As she did so Lir appeared and brighten up the tunnel so they could see. "there better to walk now?" she asked him as she moved her hands. Lir nugged her head as she rested on her shoulder.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:29 pm
Baulken almost cried out as she covered his eyes suddenly. But when she released him there was a bit of light and he nodded. He swear he could hear his heart thumping in his ears.

"Much better......woman...I mean Miss Yamille, you gave me a scare."

He walked along glad he could see now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image

"Sorry did not mean to scare you but I did not want us walking in the dark" Yamille said with a light giggle. She thought it funny she could scare some one who looked so tough. As she walked she worried about Cris but she would ask Dagra to check up on him now and then. "ummm do you know which ay is out?" she asked him

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:29 am
Baulken nodded as he walked along with much more ease.
"That I do. I remembered how many steps I took and how many turns I made. If there is one thing, I am partially good at, it's remembering a trail I created."

His heavy foot steps echoed in the cave.

"What brought you here? I am surprised that a woman was in the caves. From the outside, it didn't look very inviting. You look like a person who should be romping through forests or a garden. Not a spooky cave."

He licked his lips as they felt a bit dry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

Yamille was happy at lest one of them knew how to get out of here. She would have wander around before asking Lir or Dagra to get here out. "I had a bad break up and like coming here to just forget things and move on" she said, "never date a demon is what I got at. Power is what they love more then anything."

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:40 pm
"A demon? Do they still exist? I heard of one, but no one will have him as hes terrible. But that was years ago, so who knows. I bet they multiply like nug rats inheat. Sorry to be vulgar. But as for your troubles, im sry."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

"No need to be sorry it was my fault. I have a bad habit of picking the wrong guy to fall in love with. For the longest time I had a on again off again thing with a vampire lord before one of his miss's tried to kill me." Yamille said smiling. she would have to tell cy next time she saw her to be careful int he bed with her new hubby.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:16 am
He huffed.
"Oy...women....Sorry no offense. Its just that they can be so jealous of one another."
He shook his head remembering how two women who had fought over him, turned their rage on him when he tried to break up the fight. It still gave him nightmares as rivals became comrades in arms chasing him and trying to kick his butt for flirting with both of them and then interrupting their fight.

"Ah! The entrance! Home free!"

He was glad as a cool evening breeze drifted into the cave and brushed his face.

"What a great sunset. We should reach the tavern just as light completely falls."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 am
User Image

"I guess so we can be a little crazy some times" Yamille said. As she step out she took a deep breath of the evning air. She was loving it. "If we get to the inn in time we might have time for some drinks and stroys" she said as she let lir fly off ahead, "so what dose Cris do?"

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:42 am
"I could always use a good drink or two. No arguments here!"
He chuckled as he looked forward to having something to drink. It always made him feel warm inside and it always made him feel good to boot too.

"What does he do? To be honest, I am unsure, apart from what I had been told. He used to be the fella who would be the moderator between high end talks between the forest folk and the mountain dwellers. Sometimes I heard he represented the forest folk and not moderate, as no one would step up and take responsibility.

It's always easy to make suggestions and such, but not carry them out or take responsibility should something go wrong. Better to blame than to take blame."

He scratched his cheek with his gloved hand.

"Personally I am unsure why my friend said I had to get him back to the forest to moderate again. Or be it's leader. The bloke looks happy in a cave....but I made an oath to my friend before he died to get him back home where he belongs."

He looked over his shoulder at her.

"What do you think he does? I am sure you had a few thoughts yourself as you were spending time with him?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:52 am
User Image

"so a peace keeper or elder in a way" Yamille said, "They must need him back badly if your friend asked you to get him." she looked back at the cave as they walked away wondering what cris was going to pick. she would help him out no matter what. "will..." i thought of him as a hermit, monk or shalman" she said, "really he was living in a cave I did not think he was that impotent. But I was still happy to meet him."

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:17 pm
"Is that what he would be called? A peace keeper? Well he does look like he could do that. But when I looked at em, he looked like a lost pup. Kinda got that blank and dumbfounded look about em."

They walked together as he tried to keep a good pace as he really did not want to be out at night. Too many strange things on this island made him not want to be out at night.

"Well I suppose it was good of you to meet him. The talk seems to have made you some what happy as there is a happy note in your voice."

He looked off into the distance and could see the tiny light of the tavern.

(you can post your next post over there if you like.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:25 pm
User Image

"He is a good person and I like him for that" Yamille said smiling, "come on I will race you there...last one buys the first round." Laughing she took off her blond hair trailing behind her and lir flying over head. ((exit and will post there))

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:28 pm
Devossy
User Image

"He is a good person and I like him for that" Yamille said smiling, "come on I will race you there...last one buys the first round." Laughing she took off her blond hair trailing behind her and lir flying over head. ((exit and will post there))

Hot Champion_of_justice

His eyes widened as she took off and he yelled. "No fair! Your legs are too long!"
He ran after her hurriedly trying to catch up. ~  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces