Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:37 pm
Bareq let his staff slide from his robe's sleeve as if from magic. He held it ready to attack. "What..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:51 pm
The next sound that appears is the sound of several explosion occuring in several parts of the pub.  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:00 pm
Ace is on the ground while several men have him to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:11 pm
((I am truly unsure of what to do at this moment.))  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:50 pm
Fighter for all
((I am truly unsure of what to do at this moment.))

(ok.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:46 am
Dak walked in, ignoring the commotion, and walked up to the bar. 'I'll a viskey please,' he said.  

corporal muttonchops

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:43 pm
Serena looked back and forth, unsure of what to do. "Ummmmm... Here." she said and slid a whiskey down toward Dar. Then she jumped the counter and side-kicked one of the men holding Ace down, in the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:19 pm
Serena the Vampyre
Serena looked back and forth, unsure of what to do. "Ummmmm... Here." she said and slid a whiskey down toward Dar. Then she jumped the counter and side-kicked one of the men holding Ace down, in the head.

with that Ace used that momentum to escape the others and run to where the others where. The others raise their weapon to go and shoot him.  

AlexBloodRose

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:48 pm
Ripps had come in through the docks and was lucky enough to find a bar as she tossed the filter barren cigarette over her shoulder. As she entered, the dim lighting made it necessary for her to remove her shades and let her crimson eyes adjust before sitting at the bar and tossing back her white silver hair from her face. The scent of the ocean air clung to her baggy denim pants and wifebeater while the sting of the sun nipped at her well worked and tanned build. The older looking bartender looked to her for her order and Ripps tucked her glasses into her shirt top as she said. "Tequila," in a low voice.
Soon a shotglass of amber colored liquid was in front of her and she rubbed at her temple. The napkin beneath her drink had all the information she would need for a few days on it. The bartender knew as soon as she walked in the door that she was one of the few hunters that still drifted throughout the world. In black ink on the pressed paper was a list of names and a set of times they were in this place and next to a few were a set of numbers-- this was how much the bounty was on each head if it was known. She grinned to herself. She would have to order another drink to get a few descriptions of her selected targets, and lucky her, they were all larger bounties.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:55 am
Dak looks up, and seeing a fight raging, rushes in, lashing out left and right with his spear.  

corporal muttonchops

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:25 am
dark_hippy
Dak looks up, and seeing a fight raging, rushes in, lashing out left and right with his spear.

(Sorry... Dak... I called you Dar.... sweatdrop lol) Serena fought some of them but they soon turned to follow Ace. What'd he do for this? she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:33 am
Bareq sat on the bar and looked down at the Hunter off to his side. "You're a hunter right? Maybe you can help me with finding someone."  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:44 am
Ripps looked to her side and downed her shot. "You talking to me?" she asked in a questioning and strained tone as the taste burned her throat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:49 am
"Do you see anyone else here that's not in the middle of a fight?" He smiled softly. "I'm talking to you, now all i want is to find someone."  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:50 am
Ripps took a quick look around. "Alright, but my services aren't free."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items