Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Fragile Heart, Confused Mind (1x1 - OC/Hinata) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image Hyojin smiled faintly as he saw Liùwěi shift, crawling her way up over Hinata's shoulder and settling in the hood of her jacket. "Lead the way," he said, not commenting that he'd noticed the twist of her lips and the tightness around her eyes when he'd mentioned mental scars. "It's obvious she's taken a liking to you," he said wryly, somewhat amused. He noticed for an instant the same masked man who had been angry with Hinata before. From the tension in the guy's body, he's familiar with her... possibly related to her, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image

Hinata gave a small smile at the little creature crawling into her hood, then she headed toward the training field, leaping easily and lightly over the rooftops. She'd noticed the ANBU ninja as well, but set her jaw and purposely ignored him.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image Hyojin watched how she moved, soon finding a smooth rhythm to his own movements. "From the way he'd been staring at you when we got here, my gut says he's related to you... considering there's only two reasons he'd be pissed off for something you couldn't have foreseen or controlled; either he's close enough to you outside that mask to belittle you for one reason or another, evidenced by your stutter... or he's a general a*****e, which I suspect is true regardless," he said quietly. Liùwěi barked sharply as if in agreement, though he was certain the little vulpine didn't know what they were talking about fully.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image

"D-don't try to f-figure it out, please, J-jin-k-kun," Hinata said. "Th-there are m-many members of the H-hyuga clan i-in the ANBU."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image Kiba exhaled slowly, knowing Hinata knew the way to their usual training grounds, but he'd sent Akamaru to let Jin see where they usually trained anyway. There's something about the guy that rubs me the wrong way, he thought. Hyojin tilted his head, dropping the subject for the moment. You suspect either emotional or physical abuse, Kraidar murmured in his mind. Wouldn't surprise me any, he replied shortly. He glanced down at the bracers covering the backs of his hands and forearms before flexing his wrists slightly. The silver edged black claws from before slid out almost immediately. "Damn Wolverine," he murmured as he retracted them. He noticed the small dog several hundred yards away, realizing even with his eyes open and without concentrating he saw faint flickers of the odd 'auras' around everything. His gaze shifted for an instant to Hinata, who was glowing a rippling bluish lavender where the dog the feral boy had had with him had a slight grayish silver edge to the usual pale blue color. He glanced down momentarily, seeing his own aura as a rippling pale bluish violet color. The moment he did, his foot slipped as he pushed off one roof, causing him to slam his shoulder hard into the next roof. He bit off a low grunted curse under his breath as he rolled through the impact. That's gonna be sore a little later, he thought It is partially dislocated, but fortunately I can heal it, Kraidar murmured before he felt his shoulder itch as if needles were pricking it from within before the sensation faded. Eh... pain lets you know you're alive... it is only when we sleep and when we're dead that we feel nothing, he thought. Kraidar chuckled in his head before his presence faded from his thoughts; he was keenly aware the shadow elemental was always watching and aware even when he wasn't.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image

Hinata stopped, landing lightly on the next roof, and looked back. "A-are you all right?" she asked.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image Hyojin exhaled as he stood, brushing dust off himself. "I don't know what you call it, but the way I tracked that guy that grabbed you was through his aura...or chakra, as Kurenai-san put it... even without concentrating the way I'd done then, I can still see them, but kinda faintly, like a glimmer of reflected light from the corner of your eye," he said, evading the question deliberately as he took a couple of rapid steps and pushed off. He didn't plan it, but ended up somersaulting and landing in a handstand on the next roof a few feet to Hinata's left. He shifted slightly, flipping onto his feet as he smiled sheepishly. "One of the things I used to do for fun was called 'parkour'... or 'free running', basically using anything and everything from trees, windowsills, rooftops, gutters, even walls, for acrobatic tricks... maybe here I can put it to good use," he said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image

Hinata shrugged. "M-maybe." She led him over a few more rooftops before jumping off and landing on a tree branch at the edge of the training field, then she jumped down and walked over to where Kurenai and the others were waiting.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image Hyojin followed Hinata, though instead of leaping off the top of the branch swung under it on purpose, somersaulting backwards before landing in a low crouch with his legs spread slightly farther apart than shoulder width and his body weight low to the ground. He saw Shino c**k his head as if confused as he heard a slight crack before he quickly pushed off, going from a crouch into a handstand as he twisted and landed in a squatting stance as the branch fell with a thump. He stood, cocking his head before he turned away to face Kurenai, not realizing that the blood from the sake platter was dried onto his forehead, though there was no wound left behind. He saw the feral boy smirk before he felt something hit his back. He twisted on the ball of one foot, feeling his shirt tear as Akamaru slid off.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

Hinata brought her hands together and closed her eyes for a moment. Byakugan! When she opened them, she could see the chakra paths running through her teammates. She slid into a lower stance with a determined expression.

User Image

Kurenai stood by and watched as her team began training.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image Hyojin saw Akamaru leap at Hinata from one side as the feral boy darted at her from the other side. He took two rapid steps and pushed off, twisting as a small burst of bugs flew his way. He felt a tingling as he dropped to one knee, realizing at least a few of the bugs had landed on him and were somehow feeding on him. Liùwěi leaped out of Hinata's hood as she shifted her stance, opening her mouth and releasing a jet of flames that narrowly missed him as she landed, barking a couple of times at him. He smirked slightly as an idea came to him. He closed his eyes as Shino let another burst of kikachu at him, feeling energy gather in his palm before he hurled it forward, a ball of blue light firing like a bullet forward as Liùwěi let off another blast of flames that accelerated the orb's flight. He saw Shino freeze as if startled before both the flames and the orb impacted with a boom and a plume of dust. He saw through the dust using his 'aura' sensory skill and noticed heavily scorched fragments of a log. Shino materialized a few feet from Kurenai. "It is safe to say that either he doesn't know much in the way of control, or he is unfamiliar with our methods of training; I suspect it is both, Kurenai-sensei," he said thoughtfully as he pushed up his glasses and recalled his bugs at the same time. He is skilled at evasion tactics and is obviously observant, though he is obviously unused to whatever Kekkei Genkai he has at the moment, the Aburame thought.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

Kurenai nodded. "He'll learn soon enough."

User Image

Hinata saw both Kiba and Akamaru coming at her and leaped out of their way, moving quickly and reappearing behind Kiba. She moved fluidly, using a Gentle Fist technique to block chakra flow to his legs.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image Kiba stumbled, rolling away from Hinata as Akamaru twisted, transforming into a feral clone of Kiba as he swiped a leg at Hinata from her right, simultaneously twisting his upper body to somersault next to Kiba himself. Akamaru grabbed Kiba and twisted, whipping his temporarily deadened legs like weights as the feral Inuzuka shoved chakra hard through his body, partially regaining feeling in his legs as he kicked at Hinata. It was a slightly different style from what they usually used and knew Kurenai-sensei would notice the different method of attack. Hyojin noticed a flicker of dark blue before he pushed off sharply, seeing a fireball fired at him from the trees; he didn't know that it was Sasuke Uchiha trying to butt in on the training nor did he know anyone else in the village short of Team 8 by name. His eyes widened slightly as Liùwěi was engulfed in the fireball before it detonated in a burst of smoke and dust. He heard a yelp as if surprise before the vulpine animal leaped out, a faint flickering aura of golden red fading from around her as she landed on his shoulder. "Sneaking in and attacking someone without warning isn't exactly normal... and I'm pretty sure you don't belong here at the moment," he said as he noticed the kid in the dark blue shirt with the gray cargo pants and black hair. Sasuke sneered. "I can do what I like, when I like," he said haughtily. He saw the unknown kid roll his eyes before he spoke harshly. "You're full of more crap than a herd of constipated horses," he said dryly. His eyes fell on the vulpine creature on the kid's shoulder before he smirked. "Fight me... if I win, that creature belongs to me," he said with a cocky smirk. "One, I doubt Liùwěi would listen to you... and two, you're a damned idiot. She belonged to my father and grew up with me... and trust me, she's about as likely to give a damn about your orders as the earth beneath your feet," Hyojin said dryly, half turning away to face Kurenai. He was certain she wouldn't be amused at the fact this kid was showing up and disrupting their training time. He noticed the bug user's shoulders shaking slightly as if he were chuckling. He let his reflexes react sharply and suddenly as his hand flicked up, catching the throwing knife between his fingers without looking away from Kurenai.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image

Kurenai noticed that Kiba and Akamaru were fighting differently than they usually did, but her attention was diverted by the appearance of the last of the Uchihas. "Sasuke, shouldn't you be training with Team 7?" she asked calmly.

User Image

Hinata jumped out of the way of the kick and created a clone of herself. The clones eyes also showed the activated Byakugan.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image Kiba darted close to the clone, driving a hard elbow strike forward towards the clone's left side ribs with the force of his body behind it; he had secretly been training in a different Taijutsu style from his usual, and was now trying it out for real for the first time. Hyojin's eyes narrowed as his wrist twisted slightly, flicking the hilt of the kunai into his palm as he lowered his hand. Sasuke snorted. "They're off for the day... we just got back from Wave Country, idiots," he said cockily. Hyojin noticed Kiba's movements from the corner of his eye and recognized the style he was using. He cocked his head slightly, his eyes narrowing fractionally. "Your pride is gonna kill you one day, if it doesn't screw you where the sun doesn't shine," he muttered.  
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff