Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Aaron looked at Julia and responded. "This school always has events going on, perhaps I take you around campus so you can better understand where everything is at." Aaron said. "I am mmm surprise my friends havent called, usually Cole and Totori be bragging about sports and lovers and etc." Aaron said. She slowly stopped kissing Julia and stood up rather disappointed she wasn't making lip contact with her lover any more, she took her book bag out and pulled out her phone. "Where are those two today?" Aaron asked. She walked over to the calender looking at it. "Ay! Tonight is that virtual reality fire works display and I'm 45 minutes late crying , Cole is going to kill me, no more Aaron smelling Cole's musty feet." Aaron panicked. She took her giant stuffed rabbit and grabbed Julia and ran out her dorm room locking it. "The longer we wait Cole is going to start farting again, the other girls said he haven't ate nothing all week besides beans and Mexican burritos." Aaron said and started running with Julia. "This is another reason why I prefer liking girls, men can be so disgusting!" Aaron shouted to Julia as she exited outside in the night headed to the coliseum in the dead of winter all dressed up for the season.

Meanwhile.......

xxx "That was disgusting." Totori said. "Oh yeah watch this." Cole said and then bent down and started farting again.

With: Julia my lover
Mood: I really like Julia, shes the Romeo role and me the Juliet role in this relationship

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:53 pm
Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and listened to her and spoke up. "I bet the events here are fun,perhaps you should show me around campus."she said. "Mmm maybe the got tied up honey."she said. She frowned a bit as Aaron slowly stopped kissing her and stood up and saw she also had a disappointed look on her face since she wasn't kissing her anymore. She watched as Aaron took her phone out of her book bag and spoke up. "I don't know."she said. She watched as Aaron walked over to the calender looking at it and spoke up as she saw Aaron panic a bit. "What is virtual reality fire works display?"she asked as Aaron grabbed her and her stuffed rabbit and ran out of her dorm locking it. "Eww that's disgusting."she said while she ran with Aaron. 'That's one of my many reasons as to why I like girls better.'she shouted back to Aaron as she followed her to the coliseum dressed up for the weather as well.

Once Julia arrived with Aaron she pinched her nose and spoke. "Eww that's disgusting man."she said to Cole. She stayed close to Aaron and held her hand with her free hand.

With: My girlfriend Aaron
Feeling: In love of course

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia once inside the coliseum not remembering what she said about the virtual fire works. "I fell to understand why I still hang with pooter over here." Aaron said to Julia. " Oh my God your stench is in my mouth b-asterd." A emo dude said behind a booth. "Cool it Cane you just cant handle the stench of manliness." Cole responded. "Manliness? I wana throw up two weeks worth of food, do that again I am kicking your a-ss with a stench mass on my face." Cane responded. "All the ladies love it." Cole responded. "Yuck! No we don't Cole, I would rather date man with sewer breath than smell your stench, oh my God I cant breathe." Totori said and then started break running outside for some fresh air. "Cole approach me and I swear I will personally kick you in the nuts." Aaron said while quickly backing up pulling Julia towards her.

With: Julia, Cole, Cane and Totori
Mood: Get away from me Cole!

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and listened to her and spoke up. "Me to perhaps he should change his eating habits.'she whispered to Aaron. She listened to Cane and smiled then spoke. "Count me in if you choose to beat him up."she told Cane. She let go of Aaron's hand and stood in front of Aaron protecting her and glared at Cole and spoke. "If you approach Aaron without my permission and harm her in any way you better get ready to get your nuts kicked hard dude and I mean hard."she told Cole. She turned to Aaron and grabbed her hand and lead her outside to get some fresh air along with Totori.

With: Aaron,Cole,Cane,and Totori
Feeling:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:51 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia as she stood in front of her blocking Cole and watched as Cole backed up farting again thinking it was funny. Aaron ran with Julia outside but was surprise that Cane came along as well. "Huh my skin is crawling from that stench, that's it I'm calling security." Cane said. He took out his phone and called security, minutes later security came by and grabbed Cole wearing gas masks on their way to the nurse office. "That's a damn shame how someone can stink like that, you would think something died in there." Totori said talking about Cole. "Im just glad pooter is gone, now we have to wait for the colesium to vent out Cole smells." Aaron said. "Aaron rumors say you found yourself a girl friend, you are like the hottest lesbian at the school and I see you are holding her hand right now the new girl."Cane said. Aaron's face turned pink and she started blushing. "Julia is my woman guilty as charge, but right now she does a wonderful job being my boo." Aaron said. "I personally think two hott chicks being lovers is hott." Cane responded. "Oh please, you got hot chicks on posters posing all over your dorm room amongst the men dorm." Totori said. "I'm a guy a straight guy, of course I am going to like hot chick all over my dorm." Cane said. "Oh brother men." Totori said.

Totori
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With: Julia, Cane and Totori
Mood: Get away from me Cole!

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Once Julia was outside with Aaron she was bit surprised to see Cane and listened to him and watched as he took out his phone and called security. She watched as minutes later security came and took Cole well wearing gas masks. She looked at Totori and listened to her and spoke up. "I agree."she said. She looked at Aaron and spoke. "With how putrid that smell he create was I think it may take them an hour or so just to air out the coliseum."she said. She looked at Cane and listened to Aaron and spoke up. "Yes am her girlfriend and proud of it,well honey I have you to thank for that."she said as she lightly kissed Aaron on the cheek. She listened to Cane and Totori and then spoke up. "This is why I prefer girls more then guys,men all have disgraceful posters of girls most of the time and it just makes me sad and besides when dating your same gender you actually don't have to explain a lot of things men will never understand."she said.

Feeling:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and held her hand putting her fingers between her fingers and started blushing as Julia kissed her cheek, she responded by smooching Julia for fifth teen seconds and spoke . "I really like being with new girl, so far Julia has treated me like the pink flower every body calls me but way better." Aaron said. Cane looked at Julia and spoke. "Do you want me to have men posters in my room?" Cane asked but a bit freaked out. "I'm getting hungry guys, when we come back Cole stench should be dead." Totori said.

"Burger and fries count me in." Cane said. "Coming love birds?" Totori asked Aaron and Julia. "If Julia is coming I will go, either way I am not leaving Julia's hand and not being near her." Aaron said.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:19 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked back at Aaron as she felt her put her fingers between hers and saw her starting to blush well she kissed her on the cheek,she saw how she choose to respond and watched as Aaron kissed her for fifteen seconds. She made a kissing sound as Aaron let go and then listened to her speak and blushed a bit. She looked at Cane and responded to his question. "Well no just stop having posters of women in your room and switch to comics or bands posters or something."she said. "Yeah besides am a bit hungry,come on Aaron honey."she said as she held onto Aaron's hand every step of the way.

Feeling:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and walked with her to a restaurant on campus. Totori ordered a salad, Cane a burger and fries and Aaron two hotdogs and a milk shake. Cane and Totori sat down next to each other and Cane belched suddenly. "You guys really know how to live it up." Aaron said. " I belch and pooter fart, be glad I'm not Cole." Cane said. "I have manners and you don't." Aaron said. " Im looking at two hot lesbian yuri chicks now what?" Cane asked. "Keep talking and I am going to tell you cheated on your last finals in history class." Aaron responded. "I got one more thing to say are you listening?" Cane asked. "Yeah dork what?" Aaron asked. " I saved a bundle by switching my car insurance to Geico." Cane responded. Aaron started laughing suddenly and then stopped to mouth feed Julia her food. "Open up honey." Aaron said in a sweet voice to Julia. "Cane you never shut up when you turn into a clown, that emo look is a heavy delusuion to your personality." Totori said. "Yeah yeah Totori, let the Mac Daddy eat his er burger." Cane said and started eating.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked back at Aaron and walked with her to the restaurant on campus. She watched as Totori ordered a salad, Cane a burger and fries and Aaron ordered two hotdogs and a milk shake. She sat next to Aaron and watched as Cane burped and spoke up. "Belching I can live with but farting no and would it kill you to say excuse me."she asked Cane. She glared at Cane and spoke. "Don't even think about it."she said. She laughed a bit at what Cane said and took a bite out of the hot dog Aaron was mouth feeding her and looked at Cane and swallowed her food then spoke up. "If your such a clown why hide it?"she asked as she laid her head on Aaron's shoulder.

With: Aaron,Cane,and Totori
Feeling:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and smiled as she ate her hotdog and then smiled. "Parents strict firm people, my family own a global computer empire and its always act right and crap, that's why I don't act like this usually." Cane said. "This is the third time Cane spoke of his family Julia, your lucky because most get the Cane uh treatment." Aaron said. Aaron took a bite of her hot dog and chewed it. "Night time already under the full moon, my mother and father better visit this Christmas eve or else." Totori said. "My parents are all adventurers, they left me here in the mountains mostly all my life letting the school adults raise me and stuff, I never want to see my parents again so I wrote on all my document they were dead and changed my last name to Shirakawa ." Aaron said.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:17 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked back at Aaron and smiled and looked at Cane and spoke up. "That's a pretty good reason."she replied to Cane. She looked at Aaron and spoke up."Third time,I guess I am lucky."she said. She looked at Totori and spoke up. "Am guessing your parents are workaholics?"she asked Totori. She looked at Aaron,Cane,and Totori and spoke up. "At least you guys know your parents are alive,my mother died a few months ago as for my father I don't know I presume his dead,I use to live down in the city but after my mother's death the state of Japan thought it would be best for me to be moved up to the mountains."she said.

Feeling:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:52 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and smiled at her and then leaned over to hug her boo. "Well I'm glad your here honey, what ever caused you pain brought you into my love and arms and hopefully until I die." Aaron said. She started kissing Julia on the lips for a minute and then let go but not letting go of Julia's waist. Aaron started drinking her milkshake but stopped to see if Julia wanted some of her milk shake pointing it at her, truth be told Aaron wanted to drink from the same straw from her girl friend and so she started blushing. "My parents are politician diplomats for Japan , they are all over the world and never near me loving me when I need them... I hate them." Totori said.. "If our parents weren't even going to be around why even birthed us?!" Cane argued. "We have the worst parents in the world." Aaron responded.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:41 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled and hugged Aaron back."Me too.'she said. She watched as Aaron kissed her on the lips for a minute and then let go,she heard lips make a kiss noise as Aaron let go and smiled as Aaron didn't let go of her waist. She looked at Aaron as she pointed the straw to her milkshake at her asking her if she wanted some well blushing. She smiled and began to drink the milkshake offered to her for five seconds then stopped and looked at Aaron and spoke up. 'You can have the rest if you want honey."she said. She looked at Totori and spoke up. " If I had parents like that I would hate them to so I don't blame you for hating them."she said. "I don't know."she said. "It could be worse right?"she asked Aaron.

Feeling:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:20 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and nooded her head about having the rest of the shake. She put her head on Julia's shoulder and started drinking from the same straw as Julia put her lips on and drank feeling rather satisfied by her facial expressions. " Other parents see their childnren and etc, I been here in the mountains for five years and all I heard from them was a stupid post card from Russia." Totori said. "Wow that's rough, just forget they exist and move on with your life." Aaron said. "I will." Totori responded and started eating. "So Julia tell me about you, know way I am going to let you hang with the most popular girl in school and my best friend at that to with out me knowing you." Totori said. "Not this again." Aaron said. "Sorry Aaron but I also demand Julia stay away from you for a few hours until I better know her." Totori said. " crying Call her on the phone or something, we been out and went many places already." Aaron responded to Totori.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items