Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:26 pm
konaustin

"w-what? H-hey! you're going to fall off the cliff!" She reached her hand out for him but she was a bit confused..he wasnt accustomed to physical contact? "What do you mean by not accustomed to physical contact?''  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:37 pm
lVliku Zatsune
''

"I am not used to contact with the opposite sex "
he took another stop and after a moment of failing to regain his balance hebfell over the edge.
A moment later he slowly rose above th edge, his wings flapping with ease and sending gusts of wind everywhere
"I'm sorry but I did not have much time to meet with any women in Siberia so I'm not very used to being ....touched "  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:48 pm
konaustin

"Oh...s-sorry.." She bowed slightly to him with her respect. "I didn't know.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:09 pm
lVliku Zatsune
["

Ichika landed softly and folded his wings against his back
"Its alright, you just caught off guard is all "  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:25 pm
konaustin
lVliku Zatsune
["

Ichika landed softly and folded his wings against his back
"Its alright, you just caught off guard is all "

''Yeah.." She put her head down and looked at her bag and her guitar then back up at him. "Is there anything you would like to do..?'' She asked as she looked away.She wasn't that good with talking with some guys either..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

John cutter

"Just stay out of my way and stay calm and you will live a lot longer"

"Well i don't know but i can tell you it's not human" he said to her as he leaned over and kissed her slowly. "Now about the ways i can pay you back tell me what i must do Jane i will do it"

Awesome nerd

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:01 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image

Jane focused a bit more on the grinning creature that tensed up after she stared at it, but before she could suspect anything she found herself kissing John, and it was a feeling she long missed. She gladly kissed him back before the sounds of other people pulled her back. "Looks like we got company." she said with a gaze that flickered from his eyes to his mouth every few seconds. "Maybe we should take it somewhere... private?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

John cutter

"Just stay out of my way and stay calm and you will live a lot longer"

John got up picking her up with him like how a husband would carry a wife "OK Jane tell me were you want to go and i will take you there" he said to her as he turned around and started to walk away from the waterfall were his wings fazed in and he looked at her once more "Hope you are used to flying Jane" he then said to her before kissing her.He then jumped in the air taking her into a tighter hold so she would not fall

Awesome nerd

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:26 am
lVliku Zatsune

"I-If you like I can show you how it feels to fly "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 am
konaustin

"Really?" She looked bit happy but she didn't show any smile. She wondered how it was like..She wanted to fly. "Sure."  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:02 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-

User Image

"I guess dorms will do just fine." she said with a nonchalant shrug until she saw just how high up they were. Panic immediately set in. "Oh.... no. Oh no, oh no, oh no." she repeated and buried her face in his neck to avoid looking down.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:02 pm
lVliku Zatsune
konaustin

"Really?" She looked bit happy but she didn't show any smile. She wondered how it was like..She wanted to fly. "Sure."

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:39 pm
lVliku Zatsune
[]

User Image
Ichika walked over to her and scooped her into his arms, he was surprisingly strong for his size
"Please do your best to hold on . I can fly at speeds of over one hundred miles an hour and I have no experience flying with another.. that beink said I hope you enjoy "
he took a deep breath and ran off the edge. As he fell he spread his wings wide and caught the air, after a few flaps they were flying high above the waterfall  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:09 pm
konaustin
lVliku Zatsune
[]

User Image
Ichika walked over to her and scooped her into his arms, he was surprisingly strong for his size
"Please do your best to hold on . I can fly at speeds of over one hundred miles an hour and I have no experience flying with another.. that beink said I hope you enjoy "
he took a deep breath and ran off the edge. As he fell he spread his wings wide and caught the air, after a few flaps they were flying high above the waterfall

Skylar squealed slightly and wrapped her arms around his neck,leaning her head near his neck and then closing her eyes tightly as he flew off..It felt nice though..but she was scared of heights so she held on tightly.. "W-Woaaaah~" She opened her eyes slowly and looked at the distance infront of her..it was beautiful.  

-_-Izaya-x_x-Orihara-_-

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:50 pm
hale hawksong
[!"

User Image
Jacques followed Nikolai to the edge of the waterfall and peered down