Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I thought you were a cat! 1x1 taken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 pm
L2453

User Image

'He's fast, I'll give him that, but I wonder agile he is.' Sky thought to herself, then ran straight for the playing equipment that was found in every park. Taking note of her surrounding, Sky then jumped, took hold of a bar that ran parallel to a short bridge, and using the momentum of her body, she swung herself onto the side railing and jumped onto the walkway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smirked and jumped onto a nearby railing before running up the inclined pole and jumping, grabbing a nearby monkey bar handle and swinging himself with one arm where he let go and did a sideflip before rolling on the ground and running towards Sky with a smile.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:26 pm
L2453

User Image

Amazed at how fast Bryce got up to where she was, Sky kept running in the opposite direction, and ran up a flight of stairs that led to a spiral slide. Sky then realized that she had cornered herself, turning around, she waited for Bryce to make his way up to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce hurriedly ran and did multiple tictacs before pulling himself up and in front of Sky. He then gave her a kiss and whispered "You're it." With that he stepped back and let himself fall down before kicking the slide and landing after doing a few flips and twists.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:02 pm
L2453

User Image

"Bravo, nice trick, where did you learn to do all that?" Sky asked, as she looked over the edge, and judge that if was at least a seven foot drop. It wasn't too big of a height, Sky took a couple of steps back, then dashed forward and did a front flip over the railing; where she then landed and rolled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce ran a bit and ran up the trunk of a tree, grabbing a branch and swinging himself onto another before turning and looking at Sky. "I'm a freerunner." he stated simply and sat down, letting his legs hang as he slumped forward a bit and smiled. "You seem to be one too." he stated

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:06 am
L2453

User Image

Sky followed Bryce to the tree, "You could say that, I never really saw it that way before, since the only time I've ever used these moves was when I had to run for safety." She made her way up onto the branch, "They really helped me out in some difficult spots, but it's fun being able to do them like this, nothing is impossible to reach when you know how." Sky said, as she walked along the branch with ease, it helped to be a cat. To most people, reaching that state of balance took constant practice, but because of her ability, Sky's cat reflexes transferred over to her human form as well; so she could balance without much effort.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded with a smile. "It's fun isn't it?" he asked happily. "Especially when you're playing a game with other free runners is just awesome." with that he looked at Sky and saw how easily she walked over to him. Although Bryce adapted to society it didn't mean his natural cat instincts were dulled. To be honest it was probably the only possible reason he was better at it then it friends.

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:26 pm
L2453

User Image

"It is," She sat down next to him, "how long have you been free running, because from what you were able to do, that's not easy at all." Sky said calmly, she began to swing her legs back and forth, as she looked out around her. Though they weren't particularly high up, they had a fairly good view of the park: kids ran around chasing each other, others were just walking around enjoying the day, and the occasional couple could be spotted in each others arms, lost in their own worlds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce nodded and replied "I've been freerunning for 3 years. Off an on due to other sports but mostly freerunning would fill my time." he chuckled and added "I started when I saw a few people do flips and hop over fences like nothing in a little obstacle course that was a sidewalk. I was interested and one asked me if I would try it. I accepted and loved it and before I knew it I was training almost every day to get at how good I am." Bryce then looked at Sky and asked "So how did you come across it? Other then for your safety and stuff."

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:36 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky looked up at a passing cloud, then said, "Well apart from the 'I did for my safety' I didn't start out as a free runner, it all started when it was 15, would always watch my brother do parkour. He began to teach me the basics, and I quickly became good, but parkour was too limited for me. So I became a free runner, where the whole world became one giant playground to, unlike parkour where its get from point A to point B in the shortest route possible. Been doing it ever since." Her brother... Sky hadn't remembered that she had a bother, not until now, and she felt a bit guilty for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce grinned and hugged her, nodding and saying "I know how you feel about freerunning. I was doing parkour mainly for school and my gym and stuff but I always felt held back or restricted so I would freerun in my spare time!" he told her before adding "You know what...I figured that if the person or whatever's chasing you and you can't get away...how about we incorporate it into a fight style?" With a small smile he said "It won't have a specific rhythm or stance to it and is basically the most unpredictable thing a person will expect is a front flip kick to head!"

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:17 pm
L2453

User Image

"Oh, don't worry about that, I can hold my own in a fight; but the sound of using free running in a fight does seem like it would work. You know what? Now that I think of it, if could be used as a fighting style, and you could have fun while doing it." Sky replied happily and hugged Bryce back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce smiled and said "You should still do it." with that he let go and gave Sky a kiss before scooting away and leaning back, letting himself swing around before letting go and spinning to the ground where he then landed on his feet and looked at Sky with a smile. "Want to test it out somehow?"

Fallen Angel Accalia

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:43 pm
L2453

User Image

Watching Bryce make his way down, Sky laughed, and asked, "Sure, we could test it, but are you going to be my sparring partner?" Placing one hand on the branch, Sky slid off the branch, but remained suspended; she then dropped down to the tree branch. As soon her feet made contact, she used the momentum from the drop to propel her up, and into a gainer, then landed in front of Bryce. Sky then felt a pain creep up her leg, "Great, me and my big ideas, I think I might have hurt myself on the landing." She said.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff