Reply The Gallery
Welcome Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sprite08

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:14 am
hi, I'm Sprite, i'm a model, but I love to work behind the camera as well in front of it. I haven't don't much work this past year, I'm a mommy now yay... so my time is spent with my son, when hes a wake. I join to see everyone work and get ideas for when I go back to modeling as well as taken some of my own photos  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:47 pm
Hey I'm Angel if you want to know more about me look at my pictures. mrgreen  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Syckological

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 pm
Name's Chris!

Ive been invited to join this guild, and after contemplation...I decided to join and I cant wait to share some of the photos I have taken!

I compete semi professionally for games, play the drums and music is a passion!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Nathan, although on here obviously I go by Sid. I love video games and music, and I too love photography, although I don't have any professional experience I do have a digital camera that I pull out just about any time I see something interesting. The most recent batch of photos I took was when my cat gave birth last week! Thanks for the invite to the guild, and as soon as I have enough I'll make a donation!  

Sydny Vicious

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Our Dying Hope

Careful Gaian

18,175 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:39 pm
I don't recall introducing myself, but here I go.
My name is Anna. I've decided to join Uriah Galleries because I have been taking photography class in highschool since sophomore year and I love photography. Plus, I want to get feedback on my photography. So yep. Go ahead to the subforum Post your own photos! and click on Our Dying Hope's Gallery! and tell me what you think. 4laugh I'm no professional, but I'm not bad either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:51 pm
I was invited.
I don't know what's going on.
>.>
<.<
I'm scared o_o  

AmbianceZero

Friendly Raider

6,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

aislinn_shadow

Quotable Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:53 pm
Hello^^ my name is Jenni and i just recently joined because i love photography. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:13 pm
Hello, I am Greenluxin. I have been using film cameras since my dad gave me his when I was younger. I prefer them, although I do own a digital camera. Photographing is a hobby of mine although I don't often get an opportunity for it.  

Greenluxin

BoneySoul

Fashionable Dabbler

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:22 am
hi, i joined this guild because im an all-round artsy-ish type person and though photography isn't exactly my forte, i've been interested in looking into it lately. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:27 am
Hi guys, I'm karrna and I'm an alcoholic I enjoy photography xD
I'm joining, thanks to an invite, because this place seems intresting and looking at other's shots really inspires me.

Let's have a blast emotion_yatta  

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

Cuddle Bud

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:12 am
Hello everyone!
I have yet to introduce myself-
I'm Cuddles. Feel free to call me Cam. c:
I'm 17 years old at the moment and a college student enjoying the summer break!
I love art.
I draw, paint, knit, TAKE PICTURES (durh) and enjoy some pottery and wood working.
I have some of my photography on my profile that you all are free to look at >3<
I was invited to this guild, but it'd be nice to maybe learn something new and meet some new people!
Much love,
Cuddles!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:20 am
Hello. I am Laura, otherwise known as Lunar/Luna.

I have been actively taking pictures for about five or six years (since I got my first DSLR).

I have taken one film class, and one digital photography class.

I tend to take a lot of pictures of animals, kids (I volunteer for a therapeutic riding program, I have thousands of pictures of the students and horses), old rusty things (it was my final project in Digital Photography), and whatever else catchs my eye.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:36 pm
Hi i'm Valenor or Ryujin, i'll respond to either one, I write poetry and draw the things i deem photograph worthy, not the same thing of course but i need to save up for a decent camera.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:20 pm
Heya. I'm Rew. I really enjoy photography... don't often have enough time to devote to it however, as I work the night shift at my job. D:
I just recently came into possession of a slightly okay camara- if and when I get some decent pics I will be sure to post 'em up for you all! <3  

Rewayna

Philosophizing Noob

ophelia awesome

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:04 pm
hi im ophelia im 23 from milwaukee wisconsin usa and i heart taken photos and when i was invited to join this guild a min ago it lit a fire back in side me to start taking photos again im not that good but i love taken photo of thing u might see every were but in a diffent light im sure we all do that but isnt that what inspires us all to find that new way to see the world and to show it with other that havent see it in that light  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff