Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
➽ b r a v e ★ (1 x 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet smiled, and squeezed Dedric's hand gently. "I wouldn't say yes to any other boy." She said softly, continuing forward. She felt safe in the presence of Dedric. So she brushed the feeling of being watched away, and focused her attention on the incredibly charming boy next to her. She glanced over at him while they walked to the house. He was tall, and strong. She knew that by the way his muscles rippled when he walked. It was nearly twelve, but she felt like it had only been an hour since the party started. She sighed, and looked forward. They were at the door now, and Vi didn't feel like letting him go just yet, so she pulled him inside. The kitchen was a mess, luckily there were no visible places where a drunk teenager got sick. "Do you mind staying with me while I lock up the windows and the doors?" She asked, turning to face him. Avery was drunk, so she wouldn't be much help if a burglar were to attack.

She released his hand, and locked the back door, then the two kitchen windows. She peered out into the dark back yard and shuddered. There was something out there, and as soon as Dedric left she'd crawl into bed and sleep with the lights on tonight. She didn't voice her plan though, now that would be embarrassing. A small bit of panic stirred within her, when Dedric left, would she feel that horrible depression again? Would she cry tonight like she has for the past week? She didn't look at Dedric in fear that he would see the panic in her eyes.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
I know :c It would have been sad if I hadn't survived. Role playing with you is fun!
And yes, they were awesome! I love fireworks!
party

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDedric Smyth

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ It was nice being reassured like that. Dedric didn't doubt she would always be his, though with his soul mate it was always a bit foggy. But the less rational side of him still feared he would be replaced. How was he supposed to survive if that happened. "You don't know how nice it is to hear you say that." He responded and squeezed her hand in return. The fear was rolling off of her in waves. It was probably doing the same with him.
Though fear and the protection instinct were kind of blurring together. Dedric knew one thing. He wasn't getting any sleep tonight, he might just post himself outside her house. One slip up and she could be taken by other, less friendly creatures. If this continued he might need to arrange posts and times. Dedric didn't take kindly to people trying to take his girl away from him. After the first time it gets old. Plus he really hadn't let go of the last time they took her away. He still was a tiny bit pissed.

Violet had pulled him in the house and asked him to wait. "I'll stick around as long as you need." he said and fixed his eyes out the one window he could find as she locked up. He could still hear movement. It worried him a bunch, but he tried not to let her see it. Unfortunately the bond was a little closed off at this moment. Their intimate conversation now over and fear taking the forefront of her mind. That was stressful as well.

When she came back to the kitchen he pulled his eyes away from the window and looked at her. But she didn't return the eye contact. "Hey, don't be scared. It was probably just some dumb animal." He was only assuming what she was freaked out. "Do you need me to walk you to your room? Or should I just get out of your hair now?" He wondered cocking his head to the side.

[[OoC: I could say the same about you. I like role playing together :] So you stay alive there in tornado country. I saw some too. That is until my dogs got too scared to function. ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:04 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet's fear was almost doubled within a few moments. But it wasn't her own fear, only half of it was. The other half was from someone else. Confused, she brushed the strange sensation away. The feeling that didn't belong to her, tickled at her stomach, like little butterfly's floating around. She finished locking all of the windows, and looked back up at Dedric. If only she knew what she was scared about. "Right, just an animal." She said softly. "You can walk me to my room." She said with a smile. At least she had kept it clean this week, or else she wouldn't let him near it. She grabbed his hand, and led him through the living room to the stairs. As an afterthought, she flipped on the hall light. "I'm a bit afraid of the dark." She said, blushing. She had never told anyone what she was afraid of, so it was strange saying it out loud. She pulled Dedric up the stairs, and paused next to her sisters room. Although the little girl couldn't stand her big sister, Violet was still very protective of her, and worried for her safety. She pushed open the door, just enough to peek inside. Avery laid on her bed, still in her little sequined dress, passed out. Luckily, there was no guy laying next to her this time.

Violet shut the door softly, and held Dedric's hand once again. "Sometimes I wish she liked me.." She said sadly. All she wanted was someone to treat her like a sister. Someone to tell all her secrets too, someone to stay up late with and do things a normal teenage girl would. Her eyes started to water, but she forced the tears to stay away. Instead, she pulled Dedric forward, down to her bedroom. She took the key necklace from around her neck, and unlocked her door. When she pushed through it, and turned on her light, the first thing she noticed was how cold it was. She groaned, and rushed over to her open window, shutting it tightly, and locking it. She turned to Dedric, smiling sheepishly. "Well, here's my room." She said, motioning to the purple walls. The mirror wall showed her reflection, which at the moment was a bit disheveled. Her hair was a little messy, the jacket that Dedric gave her fell mid thigh. She walked toward Dedric, smiling at him.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
My dogs are like that too! They think their tough, but they run away with their tail between their legs every time something goes boom.
party

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ "Good. It'll give me some peace of mind." He mumbled to himself more than her. An instant calm took over his body as she grabbed his hand. He could still hear the cracking branches outside, but he wasn't as worried about it now that he had the physical connection. With a smile he let her lead him about the house. When she admitted her fear he nodded. "I know." Again, a slip of the tongue. "I mean isn't everyone? The fear of the unknown. The fear that some creature will come and grab you. I have that fear too." Dedric smiled and they paused again.

He watched as Violet checked on her sister. The kindness and respect was there even though the girl showed her none in return. It was the same kindness that was originally drawing. He just gravitated towards it. "In time she will. You'll go off to college and you won't be around. Then she'll figure it out. I promise." He squeezed her hand and brought it up so he could kiss it gently. It was second nature. He always did it when reassuring Claudia, just having her back he fell into old habits.

When they arrived at her room, the first thing she did was run in and shut the window. It was a good thought and Dedric wouldn't have to worry about it later. "I see that. It is very, purple." He turned and grinned at Violet. "I really like it." Reaching out, he pulled her close by his jacket and kissed her head.

"This is regrettably where I take my leave." With a sigh Dedric gave her a hug. "But I will return tomorrow baring an Elaine and a date worthy idea."

[[OoC: Yes, my dogs are tiny. They think they are big and stong nd they try and stand up to the sparkles, but every year...no such luck. ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:21 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet blushed when Dedric kissed her hand. It was a sweet gesture. "Purple's my favorite color." She said with a smile. She giggled when he pulled her in by his jacket. It was cute when he kissed her head, and made the butterflies flutter around in her stomach. It was a good feeling. She leaned into his hug, resting her head on his shoulder. They seemed to fit perfectly, like they were built for each other. She smiled at the thought. A boy made just for her, that sounded like a soul mate. She brushed away the silly thought, there was no such thing as soul mates. She believed that two people could love each other greatly, but she never really put any thought into the topic of soul mates. "Well then let's hope the night flies by." She said softly.

She really didn't want Dedric to leave, but she knew he had to. This was her first real crush, and he actually liked her back. She hoped anyways. She couldn't help but have a little part of her thinking this is all just a joke, or a dream. If this were indeed a dream, then she never wanted to wake up. She would rather sleep forever as long as she was with Dedric. He made everything okay. And she felt like she knew him. Like he had been a part of her whole life. She bit her lip, and pulled away from Dedric's warm body. "Well then, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.." She mumbled, staring up into Dedric's eyes. She'd dream about his eyes tonight, that was for sure. She'd dreampt about eyes identical to his for a long time now.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
Oh, my dogs are the same way!
party

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:55 am
heart  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:43 am
[[ I'm off to work, I will post here when I get back. This is marked number one.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ All these cutesy feelings were long overdue. He knew Sebastian was worried about him for a while, depression wasn't a good emotion and didn't match Dedric at all. The anger stage of grieving did how ever, it was worrisome nonetheless. But now in this moment, he knew the puzzle was comeplete. As cliche as it was Dedric was happy to have his soul mate back. Now the job of convincing Violet of that fact was the new challenge. Finding her was now checked off of his to do list.

"Don't worry Vi, it will. Just relax and I will see you tomorrow." With a grin he untangled himself from her and stepped away. "I'm just a call away if you need anything. Anything at all." With a small wave he walked out of her room and shut the door behind him. He made one more sneaky check around the house before jumping out a window from the second floor. He didn't want to have to unlock the front door.

Dedric made a call to Sebastian and ran home to grab a couple things. That whole werewolf thing genuinely freaking him out. Climbing into a tree close to Violet's house he settled in and fell asleep, with no more snapping branches around him, praying to whatever God was out there that no one would come out and think he was a stalker. Especially not Violet.

[[OoC: Alright, no one needs help at work.... so I will write until someone needs me.]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:28 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet watched Dedric go, taking the warm, fuzzy feelings with him. She sighed, and hugged her stomach. Now that he was gone, she felt the same familiarity of a dark depression seeping back into place. With a frustrated groan, she walked into her closet, picking out some pajamas. With slow movements she walked into her bathroom, and quickly changed into the comfortable clothing. While she was in her bathroom, she washed her face, and brushed her teeth. She didn't even bother with her tangled hair, it was better to deal with that rats nest in the morning. She stared hard at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes had changed. They'd only lightened up a bit, but it seemed to have brightened up her features. She bit her lip, and leaned against the counter. Just thinking about Dedric had her smiling. Since when was she so.. girly.

Exiting her bathroom, Violet didn't even bother shutting off her light as she crawled into bed. She stared up at her ceiling, replaying her time with Dedric. After a while, she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. At first, her dreams were pleasant, and filled with warmth. But slowly, as the night progressed, her dreams became nightmares. She tossed and turned, trying to wake from the horrible images. At one point she let out a scream around one am. But no matter what, the dreams wouldn't let her go.

The pain was past unbearable, her face was broken, and bruised. Her arms were tied to her sides, strange men were standing around her, growling at each other in a language the girl didn't understand. Her hair was matted, and her dress was torn in places, revealing more than she wanted. But that didn't bother her anymore, no, that was the least of her worries. Now she lived in fear, when would her next meal be? Were they going to hit her again? Were they going to torture her until her mind couldn't take it anymore, and she was thrown into unconsciousness. Her head lolled to the side, she was too weak. Two men broke into a fist fight, which then turned into a dog fight. They shifted into their wolf forms, and bit at each other. This didn't scare the beaten girl at all. They did it all the time. 'Hey you idiots! Quit it! Shift! Now!' A deep voice ordered, she watched as the men changed back into their human forms. A man with a long blade came closer to the girl, touching the tip, with a smile on his face. She lifted her head, she wouldn't cry out. She knew this was the end. This was where she'd have to depart earth. If only she'd believed Dedric when he told her of the supernatural. But instead, she got angry and ran away. Big mistake. 'Boss said to kill her. If we don't, the vampires get her. And she's apparently strong.' The others burst into a fit of laughter. The man raised his hand to silence the two, then leaned the blade against her neck. 'If I barely make a cut, you'll suffer, and it will take longer.' He said with a chuckle. He pushed into her neck, receiving a cry of pain from the girl. She closed her eyes, and focused on good things. Dedric's smile, his laugh. The way he kissed her hand when she was worried. The pain became worse, the cut on her neck bleeding heavier. "CLAUDIA!" A voice roared, she pried open her eyes, just on time to see Dedric barrel through the door, and kill the shifters...

Violet broke free from her dream, with a shriek that made her dig her nails into her bed. She sat up, and looked around. It was just a dream... just a dream. She ran a hand through her messy hair and sighed. The clock on her bedside read 7:30.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
That's always nice razz
night time

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ There were two shrieks. One happened at one in the morning and it shocked Dedric to the core. He knew it came from Violet. Springing into action he had jumped to her window to see if there were any distinguishable threats. When he recognized the makings of a bad dream he sighed. He couldn't wake her, so with a heavy heart he went back to his tree and fell into a light sleep. Only to be jolted awake again in the wee hours of the morning.

It was more shocking then the first time. So much more so, that with a loud shout, he fell out of the tree. Dedric's reflexes weren't at their best with having just woke up. He fell to the ground, the impact sounding much like thunder. Dedric stood and muttered a string of profanities. With the rustling coming from Violet's room it sounded like she was up. This calmed him a little knowing she wasn't being attacked.

With speed he whipped out his phone and sent her a text. Good morning, Vi. Sorry if you aren't awake. I just wanted to say I am counting down until our date. Elaine said she would help clean. XO Dedric. Ps Sorry I sound like a girl.

Yeah, maybe the message was overkill but what the heck. With the night he had up in a freaking tree, worrying about Violet, he was aloud to be a little sentimental. Plus if she was feeling as bad and scared as her screams indicated, then she would need something funny.

He cracked his spine and did a quick look round in the forest before coming back to her back yard. While he was here he might as well pick up some of the trash before he left, just to make her life easier.

[[OoC: Yeah. Except I was a tiny bit late, so the other nurses took my charges. I feel really bad. PS Yes, male nurse... I volunteer. Haha.]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:01 am

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet yawned, and stretched her arms above her head. She jumped at the sound of a vibration against wood, looking around wildly. Her heart slowed down when she realized it was just her phone. She grabbed it, and opened her message box. There were two unread messages from an unknown number. The first was from last night, and the second from just a few minutes ago. She read each quickly, with a smile on her face, and added the number to her contacts. She typed out a reply, and hit send when she was finished. 'I'm up. I can't wait for our date either, I'll see you later Dedric. :*' Maybe the kissy face was too much, but she didn't care. She needed to do something to get her mind off of the horrible dreams she had all night. She set her phone back down, and tried to untangle herself from her bedsheets. After a few minutes of thrashing around, she rolled off her bed and crashed to the floor with a bang. Groaning, she sat up, and rubbed her head. She was definitely not a morning person.

Vi stood, and made her bed. She was satisfied when it looked like no one had slept in it at all. Her stomach grumbled at her, making her grimace. She went to the bathroom, and almost screamed at her reflection. Her hair was a mess. Her curls were everywhere, and she knew it would take a while to tame them. With a sigh, she picked up her brush and started on her hair. It hurt like hell, but she knew that if she went downstairs and Avery woke up, she'd never hear the end of it. Ava would even snap a few pictures and post them on facebook. She winced as she drew the brush threw a particularly knotted area, pulling her hair out in the process. After a few more minutes of torture, her hair was all brushed, and up in a bun on the top of her head. She set her brush down, and exited her bathroom. She grabbed her phone, and headed out her door for the kitchen. The house was a mess. There were empty beer cans everywhere, along with paper plates and red plastic cups. She groaned at the horrible mess she would have to clean up, and went into her kitchen. There, she grabbed a bowl of cereal, and cleared a space on the counter. She ate slowly, every now and then looking around at her trashed house. What would their parents think if they knew what exactly perfect little Avery was up to every time they turned their backs.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
Aww, well that's really cool that your a nurse.
night time

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:06 am
<3  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:55 pm
x CatastrophicHeartbreak
<3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:26 pm
[[ Hey, sorry. I will post later tonight. I'm having to use my phone and it makes for not so good posting. When I get home all the replies across the board will be coming your way.]]  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:28 am
x CatastrophicHeartbreak
x CatastrophicHeartbreak
<3

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads