Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
The Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:06 pm
AmbitiousMoron

Added! So happy to have Honey in the troupe! <3 I think Prize will enjoy having someone around who, in her own words, ‘is not a complete idiot’. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 am
I have to wonder...

Has the tribe thought about putting on a "haunted house" type performance for the swamp? Get a little creepy set up to tell ghost stories to other kin, put on some intense dances... play a few jokes on people just to scare them.

You know, all around a good time scaring anyone that wants to be scared.

just a thought.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:29 am
It hadn't crossed my mind, but it's something to think about. <3 Even if a few of the storytellers just told spooky stories! c: It could be cute.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:35 am
Ruriska
It hadn't crossed my mind, but it's something to think about. <3 Even if a few of the storytellers just told spooky stories! c: It could be cute.

*Looks at Right* Shadow puppet stories!  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:48 am
That'd be cute. >o<
I'll see. Usually with the Halloween event there's an ORP (or at least there was last year!), so I don't want to overlap with that or anything. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:39 pm
Ruriska

ADVANCE THINKING

Does Matope do things for new years? ... If not, it could be fun to do something with the troupe for the new year. Some performance for the changing of the ... lunar cycle, since I think 'year' might be too human. But the completion of the 4th season, preparing for the first. /ramble ramble.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:17 pm
-just leaves this here- >_>

I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Two Left Feet
Image Link: [x]
Brief Personality: Left is a fool, willing to be laughed at for the hell of it. He doesn't appear to have any depth beyond his need for the spotlight and loud, boisterous ways. When you really get to know him and you get right down to it, he is a stubborn fool. It takes some strong convincing to change his mind, if you can stand him for that long.
Proposed Role: Left is a performer through and through. He lives for the limelight and the attention of all the masses. He dances and sings! But his absolute favorite thing to do is tell stories. Most of his stories are geared to the young or young at heart. He works well with his brother, Step to the Right, but outside performances they constantly compete to prove who is better.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:06 pm
You've been added, Ashes! <3 The RRT is happy to have the complete set of Left and Right! xD

Ooo, thanks for the ideas Lur. ;D I'll ponder that some more later for sure... after I die working out how to give out all the prizes haha omg.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:10 pm
Thank you Ruri!
It only took me forever, right? -hangs head in shame-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 pm
Hello tribe! As I’m sure you are aware, Matope is amazing and the tribe has been blessed with just… more amazing than I can handle. BEAUTIFUL MASKS FOR EVERYONE!

When you’re ready, please choose a mask and bracelet set for your Acha! <3 When the certs are updated, I will replace the normal uncerts on the front page with the masked ones! <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mask 1, mask 2, mask 3, mask 4, mask 5
mask 6, mask 7, mask 8, mask 9, mask 10

Phoenix Kiss

Lilbabe808

hybridic

Rejam

Amizade

Xerianthe

Lural

Cynnybun

AmbitiousMoron

ashes to the wind

charLOLLI sheen

Jun D

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:46 pm
Ooohhh ohman tough decisionnn. I think Playing Fox would like mask 3, however.
EDIT: Changed my mind, I think mask 6 will suit him better  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:55 pm
Mask 3, please and thank you! c:  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:55 pm
I think Mask 2 would be perfect for Bring In the Night. <33

Thunder says mask one would naturally be perfect for her if it weren't acha only. xDD

I KID. She doesn't, BUT I DO.
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, LADY! It is so obvious how much you love this tribe and we all love you so much for it and I didn't want to gush in the thread because I could go on forever, but seriously. All of the work and thought and brilliance you put into RRT is astonishing.
I will forever be in your debt for allowing me to add Thunder and Fall into the mix and create terrible drama, and for being so patient with me.

Thank you, Ruri. ALSO CONGRATS. Seriously.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 pm
Oh gosh Lolli, you are so sweet, thank you! ;o; <33  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 pm
Mask 3 would suit Step to the Right so well!

Ruri, I'm always up to helping plot and idea-bounce!  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff